Belmont Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
7/9/2014 4:35 PM 19 / 19
80°F / 27°C Sunny Strong 989 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 6    Birdies: 11    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Beat personal course best by 6 strokes, and only 3 missed putts. Best day off the box yet as well. Only 3 or 4 drives that were off line, and the strong wind caused distance problems on the open holes on the back nine. 3 different drives that missed being aces by maybe 2' each. New score to beat, not too bummed about the few missed opportunities. (-23)
cad77's Round
7/7/2014 10:00 AM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Strong 887 62
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 15    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-2)
Rydoggy13's Round
6/14/2014 9:00 AM 19 / 19
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm 965 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: doubles with t.m. (-6)
6/12/2014 4:31 PM 19 / 19
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm 924 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 3    Birdies: 11    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Mostly shorter pin positions. 3rd time tying my personal course best. Longest approach yet on the long #11, and closest park job on #6 make it noteworthy, but otherwise poor round from the tee. (-17)
6/8/2014 3:31 PM 19 / 19
65°F / 18°C Rain Strong 924 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 3    Birdies: 12    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: **Mostly short A pins** Super wet conditions, trouble keeping discs dry (Drives near the end got sloppy due to this), and no skips were feasible, and distance on rollers were significantly cut. First time playing in less than ideal conditions, but still tied my personal course best for the second straight trip. Would have been a fantastic round if I had a dry disc on several of my later drives (could've shaved up to 5 strokes). (-17)
Salmon McCloud's Round
6/7/2014 12:30 PM 18 / 19
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate n/a 71
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with my old roommate Pat and his girlfriend and my fiancÚ. It was a good time. Pat beat me with a 67, only 3 over. Definitely need to work on my putting skills. (+7)
6/6/2014 5:17 PM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Sunny None 924 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 5    Birdies: 7    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: **Mostly shorter A Pins** - A quick first practice round after spraining my throwing middle finger. Not terrible, but not terrific. It was my first round without any 4's or higher. So my most consistent round yet, and tied my personal best for the course. First time eagle'ing all Par 5's as well, along with possibly a new long drive best on #16. Putting still held me to a new low one deuce, and conservative driving only led to one parked tee shot. If my distance was better, and if I played more aggressively, then I could have easily made this a personal best. (-17)
Dettmerb's Round
5/28/2014 2:00 PM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm 919 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: With Greg and Nick. Sun came out for last 3 or 4 holes. Occasional wind gusts but mainly calm. (-2)
gt700's Round
5/28/2014 2:00 PM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm 840 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Course # 77. With Bryan & Nick. Round 3 of the day! (+5)
5/27/2014 12:00 PM 19 / 19
85°F / 29°C Sunny Strong 913 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 3    Birdies: 10    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: A very windy day that actually might have helped my game. If anything it did force me to adjust, and I learned about my throw by doing so. Many missed opportunities on my 15+ ft putts as usual, but today I did not sink one of them. Only eagled one of the four Par 5's when I should have gotten all of them (I've consistently 3'ed at least 3 of them in my most recent trips). Definitely did not throw 100% on drives and it actually paid off big time on the shorter holes (#4, 6, 7, 13, 14, 17, 19) and it only limited me on holes 8 and 12. Along with this I had a very flat release rather than starting the disc in a slanted-up position. this was damaging on some of the first 11 holes, but when the open holes beginning at #12 came, it worked beautifully. The wind counteract my fading throws to keep them straight and fast. The way I was throwing was the most consistent yet, and this will be only my second bogey-free round ever, yet this time around it didn't surprise me at all since I was t (-16)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32