Belmont Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
6/12/2014 4:31 PM 19 / 19
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm 921 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 15    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Mostly shorter pin positions. 3rd time tying my personal course best. Longest approach yet on the long #11, and closest park job on #6 make it noteworthy, but otherwise poor round from the tee. (-4)
6/8/2014 3:31 PM 19 / 19
65°F / 18°C Rain Strong 921 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: **Mostly short A pins** Super wet conditions, trouble keeping discs dry (Drives near the end got sloppy due to this), and no skips were feasible, and distance on rollers were significantly cut. First time playing in less than ideal conditions, but still tied my personal course best for the second straight trip. Would have been a fantastic round if I had a dry disc on several of my later drives (could've shaved up to 5 strokes). (-4)
Salmon McCloud's Round
6/7/2014 12:30 PM 18 / 19
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate n/a 71
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with my old roommate Pat and his girlfriend and my fiancÚ. It was a good time. Pat beat me with a 67, only 3 over. Definitely need to work on my putting skills. (+7)
6/6/2014 5:17 PM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Sunny None 921 56
Round Notes: **Mostly shorter A Pins** - A quick first practice round after spraining my throwing middle finger. Not terrible, but not terrific. It was my first round without any 4's or higher. So my most consistent round yet, and tied my personal best for the course. First time eagle'ing all Par 5's as well, along with possibly a new long drive best on #16. Putting still held me to a new low one deuce, and conservative driving only led to one parked tee shot. If my distance was better, and if I played more aggressively, then I could have easily made this a personal best. (-4)
Dettmerb's Round
5/28/2014 2:00 PM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm 919 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: With Greg and Nick. Sun came out for last 3 or 4 holes. Occasional wind gusts but mainly calm. (-2)
gt700's Round
5/28/2014 2:00 PM 19 / 19
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm 840 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Course # 77. With Bryan & Nick. Round 3 of the day! (+5)
5/22/2014 3:43 PM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Strong 921 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: **LONG (B) PIN POSITIONS** - So the distances were on average 30-50 ft longer, and in some cases more protected. A pretty average round that could have been phenomenal if only I made my 15-25 ft putts that should have been hitting the pin every time. A big reason for my horrid putt attempts and far-fading drives (#4,6,7,14,16,18) had to be the constant 15-20 MPH winds. Elevated putts were very difficult because of this, but the same wind helped my fade when I direly needed it on holes #12 & 13 which I have always had difficulty getting close to on the drive. Did an excellent job at approach shots when I had awful drives near the end (#16,17,18). The redeeming moment of the round came at the very end with a very low and very fast ace on #19. The throw was literally on a slender s-line, making it my first ace ever after only 3 months of playing. But even the spectacular finish cannot allow me to forgetting all the missed deuce opportunities, and uncharacteristic poor drives. Could have (-4)
mrclc's Round
4/29/2014 12:00 PM 10 / 19
-- -- -- n/a 35
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
Dettmerb's Round
4/24/2014 10:13 AM 19 / 19
48°F / 9°C Cloudy Calm 896 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 15    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Course #125. Solo. (Even)
broomerang's Round
4/12/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 19 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Strong n/a 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: lots of wind today, swirling at times. course still very wet in places.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32