Brown Deer DGC Scores
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
esjaygee's Round
11/6/2011 12:15 PM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong 916 71
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 13    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: With Carrie. Couldn't find the setting on Wind for Fucking Strong, so Strong it has to be. After setting my own personal record on the course each time out this year*, I fail to do so here. I generally don't take note of where I am, but on 17 I went for it thinking I needed a birdie to get my mark. A simple up and down would have done it. See you next year Brown Deer... I will break 70! (+15)
illyB420's Round
10/29/2011 2:30 PM 18 / 18
52°F / 11°C Sunny Calm 1033 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
illyB420's Round
10/29/2011 12:00 PM 18 / 18
52°F / 11°C Sunny Calm 1010 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 7    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+3)
esjaygee's Round
10/22/2011 1:15 PM 14 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny None n/a 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 3    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 4    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: With Tom, Carrie, Kyran, Craig and Graham. All pins were long. Had to get going and skipped four holes. Argh! (+20)
Kman4peace's Round
10/22/2011 1:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm n/a 67
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: All Pins Long (+13)
Kman4peace's Round
10/18/2011 8:30 AM 18 / 18 -- 55°F / 13°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 70
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 2    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: All Pins Long (+16)
imoser_me's Round
10/14/2011 12:30 PM 18 / 18
-- Cloudy Strong 963 65
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+9)
Round Details
TGill's Round (Tournament Round)
10/9/2011 2:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 68
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 10    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of Brown Deer Open. On second card with teammate Drew (68), Marcus (72), Aaron C (71) and Intr. player Fred (62). Again, great chemistry makes for a fun, supportive round, though competition was in the air and Drew and I tried to pump each other up to recover from whatever needed recovering from (plenty of THAT at BD!). Felt good about my round, though when I checked after 12 holes, was +1 from my first round but shaved 2 by end. Shanked 2 or 3 drives and had to work hard to save the hole. Made 5 nice 20' + putts which kept me pumped. Great to play with Drew as we had good discussions about the mental aspects of the game. Didn't realize until last hole that Fred was up one division, so his solid play was indication of what it takes to play Intermediate. Ended up in 6th (Drew at -1 from me tied for 4th). Bought a Tee Devil and towel with my $25 prize, then won a mini basket and 2 discs from the raffle! A Great Day of DG! (+12)
Round Details
TGill's Round (Tournament Round)
10/9/2011 9:30 AM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 69
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 9    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Brown Deer Open, Round 1. Perfect day: warm, dry, glorious tree colors...Drew and I got there early (first to sign in) and I was really psyched and ready for this tournament. First round played with John R (68, from Leagues), Jake M (73), Jason S (64, was winner), and 10-yr old Ezra (80). Good card chemistry made for fun round that still has a competitive vibe. My 7 pars this round were big improvement over last week's prep round. Mostly very happy with how I threw, got much "tree love", got out of trouble when in it, was finding metal at or around 50', made some challenging putts (sadly missed a 12' though) and enjoyed being in the Zone for a few hours. Leaves became a factor when looking for errant throws in the woods, with 5 throwing, sometimes we had to look awhile, but no plastic was left behind. Ended up tied for 7th (out of 17) after my 69 round. (+13)
TGill's Round
10/6/2011 10:45 AM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm 864 75
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 2    Bogies: 13    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Redo! 2nd round to try and shave some throws. With Kyran (62, VERY respectable!) and Drew (65) (who beat me by 10 throws both rounds....). It was a bit inspiring to reduce our "threesome" combined throws by up to 5 throws a hole! I still wasn't playing "smart DG" and need to make better decisions come Sunday. But FUN...oh yeah! Nice to play a tough course where there are opportunities to improve, though I only knocked off 4 throws, I was feeling a bit more "dialed in" but my angle of release was all over the place.... I feel that I can throw better on Sunday. (+19)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29