Endicott Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
11/7/2008 8:00 AM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 815 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 11    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(65). The wind was howling in unpredictable gusts, looks like Winter is finally on the way. Unforgiving wind along with some pretty horrible shots left me with a pretty piss poor round. Kept my tag {54}. (+9)
11/6/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18
63°F / 17°C Sunny Strong 932 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played David(66). The weather was the only thing that started cooling off today, as I threw a record 1 Under Par round against my brother. I should have worn a little red jacket and accepted tips because I was parking everything. Had a strong putting day, but it wasnt necessary as my drives and approaches were practically psychic. Tagged up {54}. (-1)
11/5/2008 3:45 PM 9 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Chris and Steve and their pit bull. It was a race with the setting sun, but we made it. I saw Chris get his first Ace on hole1 while I was playing my previous round. Steve had some nice dank, and even though the wind definitely picked up, it always seemed to be in my favor. (+1)
11/5/2008 2:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 862 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 11    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Nikko Locastro(47), John(53), and Jose(62). Learned quite a bit watching Nikko today. Both the pros had strings of amazing drives and putts. The weather could not have been more perfect, quite a cinematic round. Kept my tag {167}. (+5)
11/5/2008 12:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 873 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Brian(61) and Jason(DNF) in some pretty substantial wind. Tight match up till the end, all three of us were putting machines. Still cant believe how warm and beautiful its been lately, half the leaves are on the ground making for some extended disc search parties. Kept my tag {167}. (+4)
11/4/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 864 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with two guys who have just started throwing, Mike and Doug. They both seem to have that freshly addicted quality that I still have and see often in my travels. Ran into Tony and Michelle on the course and they played last 6 holes with us. (+5)
11/2/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Brian(66). Awesome sunset round, drives were long and accurate, approaches had radar. Everything had snap. Most putts were drop ins. Kept my tag {167} (+1)
11/2/2008 10:15 AM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(66), Connor(69), Tyler(69). Gorgeous indian summer day. Solid putting day, issues with rolling over alot of drives. Kept my tag.{167} (+4)
11/1/2008 3:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 8    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played against this stoner kid from the RCF, he has a cannon for an arm, but lacking in finesse and putting. Good weed though! Kept my tag.{167} (+5)
10/31/2008 2:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 55°F / 13°C Sunny Moderate n/a 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 8    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Jason. Drives felt flat and long, very accurate day, ace run on 4. Kept my tag.{167} (+4)