Endicott Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
11/19/2008 3:15 PM 9 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 3    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a running out of sunlight 9 with Denny(+3) and Brian(+5). Was a beautiful evening, very crisp and unseasonably fall like. Had recently lost my tag to Tom, tagged back up to a {169}. (+2)
11/10/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
32°F / 0°C Cloudy Calm 806 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(68), Tyler(72), and Conner(72). The cold is definitely here, and definitely affecting my throws. Nothing spectacular today, just throwin for the sake of throwin... Kept my tag {54} (+10)
11/10/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
41°F / 5°C Cloudy Moderate 816 68
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 12    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Terrible Round. Connor found a champion Starfire (no name, number) (+14)
11/8/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18
42°F / 6°C Cloudy Strong 898 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 15    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played solo in some pretty bitter conditions. Temp dropped 10 degrees on the first 9 holes, and some quite potent gusts made my approach game suffer. Met 2 new guys, Greg and Tyler, and they finished 13-18 with me. They both had 2 discs a piece, neither of which was a putter, and didnt throw any farther than 200ft, but both had the passion that all the new players I've encountered have, and that I should think of a name for due to the frequency that I come across the phenomena. (+2)
11/8/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
49°F / 9°C Cloudy Strong 857 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+10)
11/8/2008 8:00 AM 18 / 18
46°F / 8°C Cloudy Strong 846 65
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+11)
11/7/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 827 62
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(64) in some frigid, biting wind. Quite a few putts were sabotaged by nature, and I was not throwing very smoothly either. Pretty much shit the bed. Kept my tag {54}. (+8)
11/7/2008 8:00 AM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 815 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 11    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(65). The wind was howling in unpredictable gusts, looks like Winter is finally on the way. Unforgiving wind along with some pretty horrible shots left me with a pretty piss poor round. Kept my tag {54}. (+9)
11/6/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18
63°F / 17°C Sunny Strong 932 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played David(66). The weather was the only thing that started cooling off today, as I threw a record 1 Under Par round against my brother. I should have worn a little red jacket and accepted tips because I was parking everything. Had a strong putting day, but it wasnt necessary as my drives and approaches were practically psychic. Tagged up {54}. (-1)
11/5/2008 3:45 PM 9 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Chris and Steve and their pit bull. It was a race with the setting sun, but we made it. I saw Chris get his first Ace on hole1 while I was playing my previous round. Steve had some nice dank, and even though the wind definitely picked up, it always seemed to be in my favor. (+1)