Endicott Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
11/10/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
41°F / 5°C Cloudy Moderate 816 68
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 12    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Terrible Round. Connor found a champion Starfire (no name, number) (+14)
11/8/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18
42°F / 6°C Cloudy Strong 898 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 15    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played solo in some pretty bitter conditions. Temp dropped 10 degrees on the first 9 holes, and some quite potent gusts made my approach game suffer. Met 2 new guys, Greg and Tyler, and they finished 13-18 with me. They both had 2 discs a piece, neither of which was a putter, and didnt throw any farther than 200ft, but both had the passion that all the new players I've encountered have, and that I should think of a name for due to the frequency that I come across the phenomena. (+2)
11/8/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
49°F / 9°C Cloudy Strong 857 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+10)
11/8/2008 8:00 AM 18 / 18
46°F / 8°C Cloudy Strong 846 65
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+11)
11/7/2008 10:00 AM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 827 62
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(64) in some frigid, biting wind. Quite a few putts were sabotaged by nature, and I was not throwing very smoothly either. Pretty much shit the bed. Kept my tag {54}. (+8)
11/7/2008 8:00 AM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 815 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 11    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played Tom(65). The wind was howling in unpredictable gusts, looks like Winter is finally on the way. Unforgiving wind along with some pretty horrible shots left me with a pretty piss poor round. Kept my tag {54}. (+9)
11/6/2008 3:15 PM 18 / 18
63°F / 17°C Sunny Strong 932 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played David(66). The weather was the only thing that started cooling off today, as I threw a record 1 Under Par round against my brother. I should have worn a little red jacket and accepted tips because I was parking everything. Had a strong putting day, but it wasnt necessary as my drives and approaches were practically psychic. Tagged up {54}. (-1)
11/5/2008 3:45 PM 9 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Chris and Steve and their pit bull. It was a race with the setting sun, but we made it. I saw Chris get his first Ace on hole1 while I was playing my previous round. Steve had some nice dank, and even though the wind definitely picked up, it always seemed to be in my favor. (+1)
11/5/2008 2:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 862 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 11    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Nikko Locastro(47), John(53), and Jose(62). Learned quite a bit watching Nikko today. Both the pros had strings of amazing drives and putts. The weather could not have been more perfect, quite a cinematic round. Kept my tag {167}. (+5)
11/5/2008 12:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 873 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Brian(61) and Jason(DNF) in some pretty substantial wind. Tight match up till the end, all three of us were putting machines. Still cant believe how warm and beautiful its been lately, half the leaves are on the ground making for some extended disc search parties. Kept my tag {167}. (+4)