Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood Scores
Tee(s):
klay sr.'s Round
8/18/2009 12:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 675 80
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 2    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 6    T. Bogies: 2    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Dayna and I climbed to Hanger Lake today, another of Colorado's beautiful places. After that, with the CMC course so close by, Steve and Jessie headed over from Edwards after work and we played a round. Of the courses I've played in CO so far, this was my favorite. It was challenging with trees and changes in elevation but not so ridiculous to seem impossible to reach the basket. The more arid landscape and somewhat open Pinon tree studded landscape made the course unique to me. Once again, for a Midwesterner, the scenery is spectacular, beautiful mountainous backdrops at every turn! I didn't have a great round but felt like I enjoyed myself a lot! This is a course that I will definitely return to! (+26)
7/15/2009 4:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny None 738 74
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 6    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. What a weird day. It was hot, sunny and no wind, it should have been perfect. And it started that way. I drove over the crater for the first time, I parked my tee shot on 5 without hitting lumber, I was making long putts, and then it all fell apart on the back 9. Terrible drives, poor approaches, lumberjacking through the woods, doinking putts off of the basket. Ugly. We met up with a couple who didn't know the course when we got to 6. They were nice and I offered to guide them the rest of the way. They had an annoying dog though that they had to constantly yell at which was distracting. I also lost my focus trying to explain tee positions and shot selection to him. Plus we were in a hurry to finish the round to we could meet Paul, Amy and Nick at the Dirty Dozen Brass Band concert downtown. Definitely a forgettable round. The concert, beer and hacking were awesome though. Had a great time in the beautiful weather in Glenwood. (+20)
7/5/2009 12:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 759 72
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 9    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Paul and Nick while Amy took care of Bindi. Didn't have a great day as I was pretty hung over from the 4th of July festivities the night before. Made some dumb mistakes and seemed to hit an abnormal amount of trees. Just didn't feel comfortable, and missed a lot of easy putts. Beautiful day though. (+18)
6/14/2009 1:00 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Moderate 780 70
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 4    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Jessie and I met up with Nick on our way back from Grand Junction. Real quick round with only the three of us. Good round off the tee, probably the best I've ever had, but terrible putting. Pin placements were same as last time, really hard! Was really impressed by the Avenger and Tee Bird today. Didn't even take the Beast out of the bag :0 The Buzzz is quickly finding a special place in my heart. New Aviar is frustrating but I'm being patient, might need a heavier one though... (+16)
6/7/2009 2:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm 759 72
Round Notes: Really strange day that was good and bad at the same time. Played with a group of 8 (!!!) right after a 30 minute snow storm (!!!). Had a shit start to the day in the mud and wet but got better as the day wore on. Was really frustrating playing with people who were not great with course etiquette. I never felt comfortable playing seriously with that big of a group. Only took the Beast, Buzzz and Aviar today instead of the whole bag to avoid setting it on the nasty wet ground and that also led to some lax play without my disc selection. The more I reflect, the more I realize how little fun I had today. The beer, pizza and conversation at Beau Jo's afterward was much better than the play today. Oh, well, can't win them all. Also forgot to add that the pin placements were BRUTAL today. Most of them were in the hardest or 2nd hardest positions. So now that I look back my round wasn't all that terrible score-wise.

Jessie, Jim, Amanda, Nick, Jared, Patrick, Some other guy who cheated
(+18)
5/17/2009 10:30 AM 20 / 20
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 74
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 9    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Colorado Open 3rd round. Jacob, Jake, Aaron, and Jeff (+14)
5/16/2009 3:00 PM 20 / 20
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 71
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 11    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of tournament Played with Jake, Aaron, Will, (+11)
5/16/2009 10:30 AM 20 / 20
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 74
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 10    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Colorado Open 1st Round Played with John, Bryce, Martin (+14)
McMarkD's Round
5/15/2009 3:45 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Strong 812 69
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 10    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+15)
dragonlady's Round
5/11/2009 10:00 AM 9 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 4    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+25)