Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
8/18/2015 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Nick, Kerry, Chad and Andrea were on my card and it was a fun round. I started badly but held the course and ultimately prevailed. Took home $15. (-7)
6/2/2015 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. More players were in attendance but mostly rec players. Kerry, Joe and Joey were on my card. I played well, mostly because I was hitting my lines and getting my drives well inside the circle. I ended up winning and took home $15. We started on hole 10. (-12)
5/26/2015 5:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Seemed like a meager turnout. Nick N., Dylan and Kerry were on my card. We started on hole 10. I struggled with hitting my lines and my score reflected that. Nick and I ended up tied and we threw 18 from the bench for a tie-breaker. He won the hole and the only money. (-5)
5/12/2015 5:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Seemed pretty windy when we started. I was on a card with Joey, Joe, and Dylan. I had some really good shots on difficult holes and I squeaked in some long putts to have a pretty good round. I took 1st and took home $19. We started on hole 10. (-10)
lion's Round
5/12/2015 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1070 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-12)
4/28/2015 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Enough wind to be a factor and get in my head...especially when putting. Joe, and Chris W. were on my card. We started on hole 10. I ended up winning with a -10 and took home $20. (-10)
4/21/2015 5:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: My first Tuesday nite tourney of the season. I started out shaky but got hot mid-round and held on to win it by one throw over Joe and Nick N. Joe, Dylan and Joey were on my card and it was a good time. (-7)
10/7/2014 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Was advertised to be starting at 4:30 so I went but it didn't start until after 5 and I felt rushed the whole round trying to get as far as possible before it got dark. Was -6 after 8 holes and then fell apart. Couldn't throw a decent backhand to save my life. Was really frustrating. Ended up 3rd and lost my #1 tag to Mario and ended up with #33. Took home $5 for 3rd and $2 for CTP. (-4)
9/23/2014 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Eric and Cory weren't there so it was kinda disorganized. Mario finally took money and we got started. I was on a card with Mario, Troy, Travis, and Dre. We played alternate baskets since we didn't have any temp baskets. I ended up winning but didn't feel like I played very well. I took home $20 for winning and $5 for taking 2 CTPs. (-6)
8/26/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Joe, Kevin, Tim, Brad, and Kerry were on my card. I felt pretty good in warm-up but things felt off during the round. I guess I was lucky to even get to 6 under. Mario ended up winning @-10 and I took 2nd. I took home $11. (-6)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19