Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
7/22/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. I was on a card with Dylan, Kerry, and Brian Swenson and it was an enjoyable card. I avoided bogeys and that helped my round but I let a lot of opportunities get away. I tied with Mario at -8 but won the "putt-off" to take 1st. He kept the #1 tag. I took home $13. (-8)
7/15/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. A little smaller turnout. I was on a card with Kerry, Ted and a new guy named Mike. Kerry got an awesome ace on hole 5 with his TeeRex. I was very frustrated with my continuing issues with yanking my backhand. I won my card but lost by one stroke to Mario overall. Lost my #1 tag and took home #8 and $6. (-6)
7/8/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
95°F / 35°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. I was pretty disappointed with the way I played. Ended up tied with Kevin for 3rd behind Mario at -9 and Nick W. at -8. Took home $2. (-4)
7/1/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Seemed like a bigger turnout than usual. I was on a card with Kerry, Kevin, Nick W., Ryan (DiscMania) and Nick N. It was a fun group. We started on hole 4. I started slowly but got warmed up and held off a determined Nick W. to win by a stroke. I took home $20 and kept the #1 Yucaipa tag. (-11)
6/24/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. There were about 12 guys there and Cory made 2 cards and overlooked me so I ended up on his card along with Mario, Troy, Travis and Dre. We played CTP on holes 2, 4, 5, 10, and 16. I took holes 4, 10, and 16. I also ended up winning the match and getting the #1 tag back. I took home $15 for the tourney and $13 for the CTPs. (-8)
6/17/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Fairly windy again. Kevin and Tim C. were on my card. We started on alternate 2. I was pretty discouraged with my round. Too many mistakes and too many short putts missed. I took 2nd and took home $7. (-4)
6/10/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. I was on a card with Joe, Kevin and Dylan (kid has an arm). I couldn't buy a putt and only made one birdie that wasn't parked. Nick Novoa ended up winning with a -7 and I tied with Travis for 2nd. We played CTP on hole 1 and he took that. I took home $5. (-6)
6/3/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: Played with a couple of new guys that are affiliated with DiscMania - Kenner and Ryan. They were very good players and were on my card along with Kevin and Josh. We started on hole 2. The new guys weren't familiar with the course and I ended up winning. I took home $13. Dre had an ace on hole 8. (-8)
5/20/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Strong n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Wind was the primary ingredient in this round. Bert, Eric and Nicole and her two kids Camden and Shane were on my card. Had some bad and unfortunate shots in this round that were hard to let go. Bert and I tied for 2nd behind Mario and we split $11. We flipped to see who would get $6 and who would get $5. I got $5. We started on hole 2. (-5)
adamtheviking5's Round
4/29/2014 5:20 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate 915 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Weekly singles at ford. I lost or close to it. (+2)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17