Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
9/23/2014 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Eric and Cory weren't there so it was kinda disorganized. Mario finally took money and we got started. I was on a card with Mario, Troy, Travis, and Dre. We played alternate baskets since we didn't have any temp baskets. I ended up winning but didn't feel like I played very well. I took home $20 for winning and $5 for taking 2 CTPs. (-6)
8/26/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Joe, Kevin, Tim, Brad, and Kerry were on my card. I felt pretty good in warm-up but things felt off during the round. I guess I was lucky to even get to 6 under. Mario ended up winning @-10 and I took 2nd. I took home $11. (-6)
8/19/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. We were without the temp baskets so we had to shoot some alternate holes. My card comprised Joe, Cory, Troy, Brad and myself. We also played 5 hole CTP and I managed to get one of them and break even. I won the tourney and took home $15. (-6)
8/12/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. My card mates were Dave, Greg and Kerry. We started on hole 2. I hit an ace on hole 9 with my Volt. Won the tourney ($15), collected the ace pot ($56) and received $19 from other players -- a good day. (-9)
8/5/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Played on a good card with Joe, Adam, and Dylan. Had a more relaxed attitude going into the round and wasn't as frustrated with my play. Avoided bogeys and that helped. Ended up winning and taking home $11. (-8)
7/22/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. I was on a card with Dylan, Kerry, and Brian Swenson and it was an enjoyable card. I avoided bogeys and that helped my round but I let a lot of opportunities get away. I tied with Mario at -8 but won the "putt-off" to take 1st. He kept the #1 tag. I took home $13. (-8)
7/15/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. A little smaller turnout. I was on a card with Kerry, Ted and a new guy named Mike. Kerry got an awesome ace on hole 5 with his TeeRex. I was very frustrated with my continuing issues with yanking my backhand. I won my card but lost by one stroke to Mario overall. Lost my #1 tag and took home #8 and $6. (-6)
7/8/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
95°F / 35°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. I was pretty disappointed with the way I played. Ended up tied with Kevin for 3rd behind Mario at -9 and Nick W. at -8. Took home $2. (-4)
7/1/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Seemed like a bigger turnout than usual. I was on a card with Kerry, Kevin, Nick W., Ryan (DiscMania) and Nick N. It was a fun group. We started on hole 4. I started slowly but got warmed up and held off a determined Nick W. to win by a stroke. I took home $20 and kept the #1 Yucaipa tag. (-11)
6/24/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. There were about 12 guys there and Cory made 2 cards and overlooked me so I ended up on his card along with Mario, Troy, Travis and Dre. We played CTP on holes 2, 4, 5, 10, and 16. I took holes 4, 10, and 16. I also ended up winning the match and getting the #1 tag back. I took home $15 for the tourney and $13 for the CTPs. (-8)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18