Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
6/12/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 87°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin, Darren and Grant were on my card. We started on hole 4. I did something to my back above the scapula and it was hurting a lot, especially at first. I considered not playing but hoped it would loosen up as the round went on and it did a little. Kevin won it with a -8, Justin had a -7 and Troy took third with a -6. I didn't hit a putt over 25 feet the whole round and I had several that were between 25 and 35 feet. (-5)
6/6/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: I lost my X-out Orc warming up on hole 12. I hit a tree to the left of the fairway and it kicked off it and landed 20 ft. out into the lake. I went to the edge but couldn't even see it.
There were 5 new people there for doubles. I was paired with a newbie named John, Dave/Becky, Ted/Dean, Lance/Jeremy, Bobby/himself, not sure about the other pairings since they weren't on my card. John and I won it with a -11, Dave, Becky, Kevin and his partner tied for 2nd at -4. I took home $7.
(-11)
6/5/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin, Dave and Richie were on my card. We started on hole 9 which was a first for me. Justin and Cory tied at -8 and Justin won the playoff. I came in third with a -7. I took home $8. (-7)
5/29/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, Gabriel and Justin were on my card. We started on hole 5. Gabriel aced hole 8 to win the $325 pot. I won with a -8 and Cory and Mario tied at -7, I think. Cory won the playoff. I took home $18. (-8)
Joeld's Round
5/26/2012 5:00 PM 9 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm n/a 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+3)
Joeld's Round
5/26/2012 4:00 PM 9 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm n/a 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+4)
5/23/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dean, Dave/Lance2, Bruce/?, Lance/? I didn't feel like I played very well. Not sure who ended up winning but I know it wasn't us. (-5)
5/22/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Round Notes: Dave, Justin and Gabriel were on my card. We started on hole 7. Justin won with a -7. Gabriel and Richie came in with a -6. (-5)
5/15/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Joe, Kevin, Grant, and Justin were on my card. We started on hole 2. Gabriel won it with a -7. Justin and Travis tied at -5. (-4)
5/9/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 40
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 14    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Justin/Dean, Dave/Bruce. We shot -14 and I took home $6. (-14)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18