Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
5/9/2012 3:30 PM 9 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Lance and Kevin were the only ones there so we all played for ourselves and Kevin and I played for a buck and tags. We ended up tied at -5. This is a record of the front 9. (-3)
5/9/2012 3:30 PM 9 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: This is a record of the back nine that I played with Kevin and Lance. (-2)
5/8/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ted, Kevin, Justin and Grant were on my card. We started on hole 7. Justin and Mario ended up tied at -6 and Justin won the playoff. I shot -5 and took 3rd and took home $5. (-5)
5/2/2012 7:00 PM 9 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This is the second half of the round Kevin and I played instead of doubles due to no one else showing up. We played for a buck. Holes 10-18 (Even)
5/2/2012 5:30 PM 9 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin and I played a round together since no one else showed up. We played 18 holes but I'm entering them 9 at a time because this app won't allow 18 at Ford unless it is doubles or a tourney. On hole 3, Kevin hit a palm tree and his disc kicked into the water compound. It wasn't far away from the fence on the basket side so he went to his car and got his tape and tried to fish it toward the fence. It got caught against some rocks and he couldn't get his tape to catch the edge of the disc. Then he used my Golden Retriever and threw it under the fence while I held it up. It was difficult to control the retriever and many times it didn't even open up in the right direction to snag the disc. The location of the disc was still a problem since it was kinda wedged against the rocks and it was heads-up so we couldn't snag the rim. Finally, he gave up on that. He pulled up hard on the fence and the rebar that was holding it down came loose a bit and we managed to pry it up enough for hi (-4)
5/2/2012 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin (to the consternation of the other players), Lance/Billy, and Cap was solo. Kevin and I finished -13 and each took home $5. (-13)
5/1/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 63°F / 17°C Cloudy Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Robin were on my card. We started on hole 2. Mario finished 1st and Robin and I tied for 2nd. Robin beat me with CTP on hole 18. I took home $5. (-5)
4/24/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Gilbert and Richie were on my card. We started on hole 8 which was a first for me. I started very slowly with really poor drives on the first 3 holes but finally got rolling on hole 12 of all things. I took 1st @ -9 and Troy was 2nd @-5, not sure who was 3rd. Wish I could stockpile some of those strokes for tourneys down the line. I took home $20. (-9)
4/18/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 41
Round Notes: Justin and I ended up as partners, Bruce/Billy and Kevin was by himself until Dave showed up for hole 4. Justin and I were behind by two at the turn and stayed that way for most of the match. We whittled away at the lead and caught up when Justin canned a huge putt on 17. We won on the last hole and Justin and I both took home $6. (-13)
4/17/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Grog, Kevin, Dave and a new guy named Patrick were on my card. We started on hole 3 when there was some wind. I ended up tied for 1st with Troy at -8 and we had a playoff. I won when he missed a relatively short putt on 1 and an even shorter one for par on 2. I took home $20. (-8)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18