Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
4/17/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Grog, Kevin, Dave and a new guy named Patrick were on my card. We started on hole 3 when there was some wind. I ended up tied for 1st with Troy at -8 and we had a playoff. I won when he missed a relatively short putt on 1 and an even shorter one for par on 2. I took home $20. (-8)
4/11/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 61°F / 16°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Bruce and Lance was solo. We started on hole 10 due to people in the way. Kevin and Billy were ahead from the beginning but Billy and I hung in there and overtook them on hole 8 and held them off for the win. I took home $5. (-6)
4/10/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 66°F / 19°C Sunny Moderate n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Darren, Kevin, Dave and Bruce were on my card. We started on hole 3. I finished -1 along with Kevin. Dave shot -3 and Darren was even. Troy took 1st with a -7 and Justin was 2nd @-4. (-1)
4/4/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin and I ended up as partners. The only other players were Lance, Bruce and Billy. The pairings seemed a little lopsided so we spotted them 8 strokes. Billy was very drunk and had fallen in the lake on hole 6 and fell a couple more times before the round was over. Kevin and I still ended up winning by 2 strokes. I took home $5. (-11)
4/3/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 76°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Ted, Kevin, Robin and a guy named Ben were on my card. It was a bit breezy which had an effect on shots. Kevin, Troy and Ted shot -2 and had a playoff but I didn't stick around to see who won. (Even)
3/28/2012 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Just 4 of us showed up so we didn't even play for money. I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Lance. We started on alternate hole 2 because there were people in the area of basket 9. Bruce showed up after we played the first hole and joined Kevin and Lance. Billy and I took the lead for good on hole 10 and finished at -12. (-12)
3/27/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The weekly Ford tournament returns. Gilbert, Kevin, and Grant were on my card. My play was affected by the self-inflicted pressure to play well and I, therefore played badly. I felt tight on most of my putts. Mario and Troy tied for first at -4 and Mario won the playoff. Our group started on hole 3 which was scary since there was a bit of wind. (-1)
3/21/2012 3:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 40
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 14    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Nick, Casey/Kerry, Kevin/Billy, Benjy/Bruce. The weather was great for scoring. Nick and I won with a -14 and I took home $6. Was a fun time. (-14)
3/14/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Dave, Kevin/Billy, Casey/Bruce. We started on alternate hole 2 due to kids in the field by the playground. Dave and I took the win and I took home $6. (-11)
2/22/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Benjy, Kevin/Mario, Dave/Casey, Tim/Bruce, Kerry/Cap. It was a little breezy to begin with but it diminished as we went along. We ended up tied at the end of regulation with Kevin/Mario so we played sudden death starting with hole 2 and Kevin threw in a long putt off of Mario's drive to put us away. (-11)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18