Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
4/4/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin and I ended up as partners. The only other players were Lance, Bruce and Billy. The pairings seemed a little lopsided so we spotted them 8 strokes. Billy was very drunk and had fallen in the lake on hole 6 and fell a couple more times before the round was over. Kevin and I still ended up winning by 2 strokes. I took home $5. (-11)
4/3/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 76°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Ted, Kevin, Robin and a guy named Ben were on my card. It was a bit breezy which had an effect on shots. Kevin, Troy and Ted shot -2 and had a playoff but I didn't stick around to see who won. (Even)
3/28/2012 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Just 4 of us showed up so we didn't even play for money. I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Lance. We started on alternate hole 2 because there were people in the area of basket 9. Bruce showed up after we played the first hole and joined Kevin and Lance. Billy and I took the lead for good on hole 10 and finished at -12. (-12)
3/27/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The weekly Ford tournament returns. Gilbert, Kevin, and Grant were on my card. My play was affected by the self-inflicted pressure to play well and I, therefore played badly. I felt tight on most of my putts. Mario and Troy tied for first at -4 and Mario won the playoff. Our group started on hole 3 which was scary since there was a bit of wind. (-1)
3/21/2012 3:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 40
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 14    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Nick, Casey/Kerry, Kevin/Billy, Benjy/Bruce. The weather was great for scoring. Nick and I won with a -14 and I took home $6. Was a fun time. (-14)
3/14/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Dave, Kevin/Billy, Casey/Bruce. We started on alternate hole 2 due to kids in the field by the playground. Dave and I took the win and I took home $6. (-11)
2/22/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Benjy, Kevin/Mario, Dave/Casey, Tim/Bruce, Kerry/Cap. It was a little breezy to begin with but it diminished as we went along. We ended up tied at the end of regulation with Kevin/Mario so we played sudden death starting with hole 2 and Kevin threw in a long putt off of Mario's drive to put us away. (-11)
2/8/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Bruce, Kevin/Billy, Dave/Benjy, Greg/Nick, and one guy was by himself. There were a bunch of kids in the open field by the playground so we started on hole 10. Bruce and I were behind by 4 strokes to Dave & Benjy after 6 holes but we hung in and took the lead for good on hole 16. Dave & Co. took a bogey on the last hole and ended up 3rd behind Kevin/Billy. I took home $6. (-10)
1/11/2012 2:45 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Bruce, Greg/Nick, Benji/Kerry, Dean by himself. Greg/Nick won at -8. Billy and I tied with Kevin/Bruce and lost the CTP on hole 1 by inches. (-7)
12/21/2011 2:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny None n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Greg, Kevin/Billy, Lance/Bruce. Kevin/Billy finished 2nd. I took home $4. (-13)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18