Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
2/8/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Bruce, Kevin/Billy, Dave/Benjy, Greg/Nick, and one guy was by himself. There were a bunch of kids in the open field by the playground so we started on hole 10. Bruce and I were behind by 4 strokes to Dave & Benjy after 6 holes but we hung in and took the lead for good on hole 16. Dave & Co. took a bogey on the last hole and ended up 3rd behind Kevin/Billy. I took home $6. (-10)
1/11/2012 2:45 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Bruce, Greg/Nick, Benji/Kerry, Dean by himself. Greg/Nick won at -8. Billy and I tied with Kevin/Bruce and lost the CTP on hole 1 by inches. (-7)
12/21/2011 2:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny None n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Greg, Kevin/Billy, Lance/Bruce. Kevin/Billy finished 2nd. I took home $4. (-13)
12/14/2011 2:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 58°F / 14°C Sunny None n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Bruce, Kevin/Greg, Billy by himself. Since there were so few of us we took all the cash and I took home $5. (-11)
11/16/2011 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with a total beginner named Dean, Dave Coffey was by himself, Kevin and Darren, and Billy with Bruce. Kevin and Darren were a formidable team. Darren was driving well and Kevin was on FIRE with the putter. He made 5 or 6 long to very long putts. Dave usually got one of his drives close enough and got a birdie on the last hole to take second. I got zero help from my partner. (-8)
11/9/2011 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Jesse (new guy), Bruce/Kenny (new guy). Kevin/Jesse came in 2nd. I took home $4. (-9)
11/2/2011 4:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Tim (not Caldwell), Kevin/Doug (new guy), Bruce/Kim (Doug's wife), Sean/Billy, Dan/Cap. Gorgeous weather for disc golf. We split into 2 groups, Sean/Billy were with me. We started on hole 2. I took home $6. Kevin/Doug were 2nd @-8. (-12)
10/26/2011 4:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: I was paired with Dan, Kevin with a new guy recently moved from Texas named Sean, and Cap with Billy. I was feeling kinda funky and that might have affected my game. We left a couple out on the course and Sean played well and they beat us by one. I took home $2. (-8)
10/19/2011 4:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 79°F / 26°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Greg/Billy, Dan/Cap, Bobby/Chris, Bruce by himself. Greg/Billy took 2nd@-9. Kevin and I won @-11. I took home $5. (-11)
10/12/2011 4:45 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Round Notes: 5 people showed up including me. Greg/Kevin, Billy/Bruce, and I was by myself. Shot -11 and took home $10. (-11)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18