Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
4/22/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
67°F / 19°C Sunny Moderate 981 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Weekly singles at ford. I won $11 for first place in ma1. (-4)
4/21/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 948 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
4/19/2014 6:15 PM 14 / 18
-- Sunny Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
4/16/2014 6:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 937 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 16    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wednesday dubs. Me nick and kerry played singles. Nick won (45). Kerry lost (52). Skipped 7 and 13. No basket. (Even)
4/15/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
81°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 948 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with nick andrea and kerry. Skipped 7 and 13 cause no basket. (-1)
4/15/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Windier than last week and enough to be a big factor on the first 7 holes. I was on a card with Travis, Troy, Mario and Joe. We also did a side bet on CTP for 5 random holes @$1 each. I ended up winning and took home $10. (-10)
4/8/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: My first Ford Weekly of the season - I played Mountain Pride 2 weeks ago and last week I played Waller Pines. It was nice to play a round at Ford after 6 months away. The course felt quite a bit different since a lot of maintenance had been performed. Most trees had been trimmed and multiple trees and bushes had been removed altogether. Some kind of tower had been erected near hole 7/12 but a temporary basket was used there and in the old 3/16 position. I found myself throwing short on most holes and when I wasn't short, I wasn't long by much and I felt like I had given it too much when I let it go. Gonna take some time to get the distances back in my mind. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe and Bert Cotton and it was a fun round. Bert hit an ace on hole 7. It wasn't as exciting because the temp basket wasn't metal and it didn't make much of a sound so we weren't entirely sure it had gone in until we approached and saw the disc in the basket. Since Troy had hit an ace only last wee (-7)
4/1/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Strong 893 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Tuesday singles. 12 guys. 6 open. 6 ma1. (I was ma1) don't know where I placed. Left quickly due to wife and kid issues. (+4)
3/5/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Cloudy None 959 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 16    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wednesday glow dubs. Just me nick n kevin played singles. Nick won. (-2)
10/1/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There seemed to be a better turnout than usual. Some people showed up that haven't been there in a while or ever. Jeremy and Becky were there and John Ryan who I don't think had ever been to the weekly. We finished in the dark and I had absolutely no clue where my disc went on the last three holes. (17, 18, and 1) We started on hole 2 and Kevin, John, Jeremy and Becky were on my card. I felt like I left a lot of strokes out there including two bogeys but still ended up winning. I took home $14. (-6)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17