Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
6/3/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with a couple of new guys that are affiliated with DiscMania - Kenner and Ryan. They were very good players and were on my card along with Kevin and Josh. We started on hole 2. The new guys weren't familiar with the course and I ended up winning. I took home $13. Dre had an ace on hole 8. (-8)
5/20/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Strong n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Wind was the primary ingredient in this round. Bert, Eric and Nicole and her two kids Camden and Shane were on my card. Had some bad and unfortunate shots in this round that were hard to let go. Bert and I tied for 2nd behind Mario and we split $11. We flipped to see who would get $6 and who would get $5. I got $5. We started on hole 2. (-5)
4/29/2014 5:20 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate 915 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Weekly singles at ford. I lost or close to it. (+2)
4/22/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
67°F / 19°C Sunny Moderate 981 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Weekly singles at ford. I won $11 for first place in ma1. (-4)
4/21/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 948 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
4/19/2014 6:15 PM 14 / 18
-- Sunny Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
4/16/2014 6:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 937 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 16    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wednesday dubs. Me nick and kerry played singles. Nick won (45). Kerry lost (52). Skipped 7 and 13. No basket. (Even)
4/15/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
81°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 948 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with nick andrea and kerry. Skipped 7 and 13 cause no basket. (-1)
4/15/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Windier than last week and enough to be a big factor on the first 7 holes. I was on a card with Travis, Troy, Mario and Joe. We also did a side bet on CTP for 5 random holes @$1 each. I ended up winning and took home $10. (-10)
4/8/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: My first Ford Weekly of the season - I played Mountain Pride 2 weeks ago and last week I played Waller Pines. It was nice to play a round at Ford after 6 months away. The course felt quite a bit different since a lot of maintenance had been performed. Most trees had been trimmed and multiple trees and bushes had been removed altogether. Some kind of tower had been erected near hole 7/12 but a temporary basket was used there and in the old 3/16 position. I found myself throwing short on most holes and when I wasn't short, I wasn't long by much and I felt like I had given it too much when I let it go. Gonna take some time to get the distances back in my mind. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe and Bert Cotton and it was a fun round. Bert hit an ace on hole 7. It wasn't as exciting because the temp basket wasn't metal and it didn't make much of a sound so we weren't entirely sure it had gone in until we approached and saw the disc in the basket. Since Troy had hit an ace only last wee (-7)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18