Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
4/19/2014 6:15 PM 14 / 18
-- Sunny Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
4/16/2014 6:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 937 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 16    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wednesday dubs. Me nick and kerry played singles. Nick won (45). Kerry lost (52). Skipped 7 and 13. No basket. (Even)
4/15/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
81°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 948 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with nick andrea and kerry. Skipped 7 and 13 cause no basket. (-1)
4/15/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ford Weekly. Windier than last week and enough to be a big factor on the first 7 holes. I was on a card with Travis, Troy, Mario and Joe. We also did a side bet on CTP for 5 random holes @$1 each. I ended up winning and took home $10. (-10)
4/8/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: My first Ford Weekly of the season - I played Mountain Pride 2 weeks ago and last week I played Waller Pines. It was nice to play a round at Ford after 6 months away. The course felt quite a bit different since a lot of maintenance had been performed. Most trees had been trimmed and multiple trees and bushes had been removed altogether. Some kind of tower had been erected near hole 7/12 but a temporary basket was used there and in the old 3/16 position. I found myself throwing short on most holes and when I wasn't short, I wasn't long by much and I felt like I had given it too much when I let it go. Gonna take some time to get the distances back in my mind. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe and Bert Cotton and it was a fun round. Bert hit an ace on hole 7. It wasn't as exciting because the temp basket wasn't metal and it didn't make much of a sound so we weren't entirely sure it had gone in until we approached and saw the disc in the basket. Since Troy had hit an ace only last wee (-7)
4/1/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Strong 893 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Tuesday singles. 12 guys. 6 open. 6 ma1. (I was ma1) don't know where I placed. Left quickly due to wife and kid issues. (+4)
3/5/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Cloudy None 959 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 16    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wednesday glow dubs. Just me nick n kevin played singles. Nick won. (-2)
10/1/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There seemed to be a better turnout than usual. Some people showed up that haven't been there in a while or ever. Jeremy and Becky were there and John Ryan who I don't think had ever been to the weekly. We finished in the dark and I had absolutely no clue where my disc went on the last three holes. (17, 18, and 1) We started on hole 2 and Kevin, John, Jeremy and Becky were on my card. I felt like I left a lot of strokes out there including two bogeys but still ended up winning. I took home $14. (-6)
9/24/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The last weekly of the month and one of the last of the season. The weather was considerably cooler than last week...quite pleasant. It was a little more breezy than would be my preference but not that bad. There was a smaller turnout than last week and we had smaller cards which allowed us to finish while we could actually still see the baskets. I was on a card with Kevin and Chino. We started on hole 2. One of my goals this season was to improve on my best score at the weekly of -11. I have come close several times this season but a few missed putts and a bad break or two have kept me wanting. When I birdied our first hole, hole 2, which I rarely birdie, I started thinking about getting that elusive -12. I got on a roll and was -6 at the halfway point even without getting hole 6 which is usually one that I get. Anyway, I got to -11 on hole 16 so I felt like I had 18 and 1 left to get to -12. I threw a tentative shot on 18 and left myself with a long putt which I missed. I also threw (-12)
9/17/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: About the same turnout for open division but there were some new guys playing am. I was on the card with Kevin, Joe, Dave and Dave R. We started on hole 2. I started pretty well but cooled off and even took a bogey on hole 12. Joe was really playing well, sinking all the putts inside the circle and even sank a couple of long distance putts. He took a bogey on hole 13 due to an unlucky roll away and I made a par save putt from across the road on our last hole (hole 1) to hang on for the win with a -8. Joe was 2nd at -7 and Mario took 3rd with a -5. I took home $15. (-8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18