Ford Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
4/8/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: My first Ford Weekly of the season - I played Mountain Pride 2 weeks ago and last week I played Waller Pines. It was nice to play a round at Ford after 6 months away. The course felt quite a bit different since a lot of maintenance had been performed. Most trees had been trimmed and multiple trees and bushes had been removed altogether. Some kind of tower had been erected near hole 7/12 but a temporary basket was used there and in the old 3/16 position. I found myself throwing short on most holes and when I wasn't short, I wasn't long by much and I felt like I had given it too much when I let it go. Gonna take some time to get the distances back in my mind. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe and Bert Cotton and it was a fun round. Bert hit an ace on hole 7. It wasn't as exciting because the temp basket wasn't metal and it didn't make much of a sound so we weren't entirely sure it had gone in until we approached and saw the disc in the basket. Since Troy had hit an ace only last wee (-7)
adamtheviking5's Round
4/1/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Strong 893 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Tuesday singles. 12 guys. 6 open. 6 ma1. (I was ma1) don't know where I placed. Left quickly due to wife and kid issues. (+4)
adamtheviking5's Round
3/5/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Cloudy None 959 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 16    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wednesday glow dubs. Just me nick n kevin played singles. Nick won. (-2)
10/1/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There seemed to be a better turnout than usual. Some people showed up that haven't been there in a while or ever. Jeremy and Becky were there and John Ryan who I don't think had ever been to the weekly. We finished in the dark and I had absolutely no clue where my disc went on the last three holes. (17, 18, and 1) We started on hole 2 and Kevin, John, Jeremy and Becky were on my card. I felt like I left a lot of strokes out there including two bogeys but still ended up winning. I took home $14. (-6)
9/24/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The last weekly of the month and one of the last of the season. The weather was considerably cooler than last week...quite pleasant. It was a little more breezy than would be my preference but not that bad. There was a smaller turnout than last week and we had smaller cards which allowed us to finish while we could actually still see the baskets. I was on a card with Kevin and Chino. We started on hole 2. One of my goals this season was to improve on my best score at the weekly of -11. I have come close several times this season but a few missed putts and a bad break or two have kept me wanting. When I birdied our first hole, hole 2, which I rarely birdie, I started thinking about getting that elusive -12. I got on a roll and was -6 at the halfway point even without getting hole 6 which is usually one that I get. Anyway, I got to -11 on hole 16 so I felt like I had 18 and 1 left to get to -12. I threw a tentative shot on 18 and left myself with a long putt which I missed. I also threw (-12)
9/17/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: About the same turnout for open division but there were some new guys playing am. I was on the card with Kevin, Joe, Dave and Dave R. We started on hole 2. I started pretty well but cooled off and even took a bogey on hole 12. Joe was really playing well, sinking all the putts inside the circle and even sank a couple of long distance putts. He took a bogey on hole 13 due to an unlucky roll away and I made a par save putt from across the road on our last hole (hole 1) to hang on for the win with a -8. Joe was 2nd at -7 and Mario took 3rd with a -5. I took home $15. (-8)
9/10/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: There seemed to be a little better turnout tonight but not by much. Nick Wright was there fresh off his -16 round at Glen Helen. When I read about his great round this morning, I wondered at the time if he would be at the weekly to take advantage of the rhythm he had going. Our card comprised Kevin, Nick, Joe, Dave, Chris and myself. We started on hole 2. Dave had to leave after hole 13 due to some car trouble involving his wife. It was pretty hard to see by the time we finished. Next week will be a challenge but maybe there won't be as many on the card and it will go faster. Nick birdied 3 out of the first 4 holes and I hadn't birdied anything but I ended up winning with a -8. Troy took 2nd @ -6 and Nick carded a -5. I took home $16. (-8)
9/3/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: We were supposed to start at 5 since it was dark last week when the last group finished but no one was there to take money at 5 so we still ended up starting at 5:30. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe, Josh, and Dan. We started on hole 2. It was more breezy than it has been lately and it was pretty hot and humid. I had a decent round but a couple of disappointing bogeys took me out of the hunt for -12. I won with a -8 and took home $15. (-8)
8/27/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 97°F / 36°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was on a card with Kevin, Joe, and Josh. We started on hole 2. There was a bit of a breeze which had an effect on the first 7 or 8 holes but faded after that. There were LOTS of civilians at the park, some of which were runners that got in the way on a lot of the holes. In the two weeks that I missed, the sun seemed to go down a lot earlier and the last group finished when it was quite dark. Next week we'll start at 5. I ended up winning with a -9 and Mario and Josh tied for 2nd at -6. I took home $15. (-9)
8/6/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another somewhat meager turnout for the weekly. Jeremy Long was there for the first time in ages. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe, Dave (not Coffey). We started on hole 2 and I birdied it to give me hope that this might be the opportunity to get to -12 but I missed a couple of putts inside the circle and had a mystery disc movement on hole 10 to keep me wanting. I ended up winning with a -11 for the 3rd week in a row and I took home $12. (-11)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18