Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
7/2/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There was a small turnout again so there were only 2 cards. I was on a card with Derrick, Kevin, Bruce and Dean. I wasn't too happy with my play but I was happy with my perseverance in spite of my spotty play. I ended up winning with a -7 and Troy and Derrick tied for 2nd at -2. I took home $10. (-7)
6/25/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There was a smallish turnout again but we only had 4 on our card this time -- Acalino, Bruce, Kevin and myself. We started on hole 2. We had some issues with civilians on several holes and had to skip them and come back later. On hole 14, there was a couple with a young child that wouldn't move, said we shouldn't throw while they were there. Was annoying. I won with a -11 and took home $15. (-11)
6/18/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another low turnout for the weekly...not sure why. Eric made two large cards and there were six on my card -- Becky, Jeremy, Patrick, Dave, Kevin and me. We started on hole 10 and there was a large group of civilians there which was an adventure. I ended up winning with a -8. I'm not sure who was 2nd...nobody else seemed to have a good round. I took home $13. (-8)
6/11/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: For some reason, there weren't as many participants as usual so Eric made 2 heavy cards. My card comprised myself, Chris, Dave, Kevin, Patrick, and Tim. We started on hole 2. On hole 13 we encountered Kerry and he threw with us for the rest of the round. I ended up winning with a -9 and Chris Horn finished 2nd at -8. Mario was 3rd, I think, but I'm not sure what his score was. I took home $15. (-9)
6/4/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: I was on the card with Grog, Joe, and Dave. We started on hole 4 which was outside the norm. All the winners came from our card. I took 1st @ -8, Grog took 2nd with a -5 and Dave and Joe tied for 3rd @ -4. (-8)
5/28/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Darren and Dave were on my card. We started on hole 2. Chris Horn won it with a -7 and I came in 2nd at -6. Bogeys did me in again. It's pretty hard for me to prevail when I have a clean scorecard but it's almost impossible when I have bogeys. I took home $10. (-6)
5/21/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Greg were on my card. We started on hole 2. The competition was up a notch with Nick, Chris Horn and Darren all in attendance. I ended up shooting -10 with a bogey and thought I had it in the bag until Mario came in with a -11. I took home $13. It was much less windy than it's been lately and that made for better scoring...at least for me. Eric hit an ace on #16 and took home the $325 pool. (-10)
5/14/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was on a card with Kevin, Tim C., Bama, and Dave. We started on hole 2. There seemed to be enough wind to have an effect and it lasted most of the round. I ended up tied for 2nd with Kevin at -6 and Mario took 1st with a -8. I felt like my inability to anticipate how the wind will affect my disc makes a difference of several strokes during a round. There's no way of knowing what my shot would have been like if there were no wind but there were quite a few putts that I changed from normal due to the wind. Kevin and I split the money for 2nd and 3rd and I took home $6. (-6)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
5/7/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Cloudy Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: In warm up I aced hole 10 (basket 1) and Dave was there to witness it. Unbeknownst to me and several others, I guess, Eric had cancelled the weekly on Facebook so only 10 guys showed up. We decided to play random doubles for $5 and to pay 1st and 2nd with second place getting their money back. That left $40 for the winners so I wanted to get in on that. I was paired with Tim L., Kevin/Chino, Dave/Bobby, Dan/Brian, Dave R./Cory. Tim was driving well and I was making most of my putts so Tim and I won it with a -10, two strokes ahead of 2nd. I took home $20 which was as much as I got for winning the 2nd weekly and $8 more than I got for either of the other two. (-10)
4/30/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, and Dave R. were on my card. We started on hole 2. I took 1st with a -5, Mario was 2nd at -4 and I think Kevin was 3rd at -3. I took home $12. (-5)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17