Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
8/27/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 97°F / 36°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was on a card with Kevin, Joe, and Josh. We started on hole 2. There was a bit of a breeze which had an effect on the first 7 or 8 holes but faded after that. There were LOTS of civilians at the park, some of which were runners that got in the way on a lot of the holes. In the two weeks that I missed, the sun seemed to go down a lot earlier and the last group finished when it was quite dark. Next week we'll start at 5. I ended up winning with a -9 and Mario and Josh tied for 2nd at -6. I took home $15. (-9)
8/6/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another somewhat meager turnout for the weekly. Jeremy Long was there for the first time in ages. I was on a card with Kevin, Joe, Dave (not Coffey). We started on hole 2 and I birdied it to give me hope that this might be the opportunity to get to -12 but I missed a couple of putts inside the circle and had a mystery disc movement on hole 10 to keep me wanting. I ended up winning with a -11 for the 3rd week in a row and I took home $12. (-11)
7/30/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There seemed to be a few more players there tonight but the payout was the same so maybe it just seemed that way. I was on a card with Dave, Kevin, Joe and Nick. We started on hole 2 as per usual but I didn't have a very auspicious start as I took a bogey. I ended up winning with a -11 and can't help looking back at that bogey and thinking I could have accomplished my goal of shooting -12 if I had just avoided that bogey. Of course, it is also possible that I might not have been as focused the rest of the round had I not bogeyed. Who knows? I took 1st at -11, Nick was 2nd at -8 and Dave was 3rd at -6. I took home $15. (-11)
7/23/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: Another relatively small turnout. I was on a card with Bruce, Dean, Kevin and Tim C. We started on hole 2. I was driving better today than last week and I didn't miss any of my putts inside the circle and I made one putt that might have been slightly outside the circle. I ended up winning with a -11, Mario was 2nd at -8 and Tim and Troy tied at -3. They did a "putt-off" to decide it and, surprisingly, Troy won it to take 3rd. I took home $15. (-11)
7/16/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 14    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Only 10 guys showed up but we played singles this time. There was a little bit more breeze and I think it had an effect on scores, especially since -6 won it all. I didn't play all that badly in that I didn't have any bogey scares but I didn't get inside the circle very often and my distance putting confidence was pretty low. I birdied the final hole to get to -4 and ended up tied with Travis and we played off and I won the CTP on 18 to take 2nd. Kevin, Tim L, Joe and Dan were on my card and we started on hole 2. I took home $10. (-4)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
7/9/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 7    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Not very many guys showed up for the weekly so it was decided that we would play doubles and I suggested 6-6-6. The first 6 were worst shot, the next 6 were alternate and we ended on best shot. I was paired with Troy, Kevin/Cory, Mario/Eric, Travis/Dan, and Giovanni/Mike. Troy and I came in 3rd behind Kevin/Cory and Mario/Eric. I took home $3. (-5)
7/2/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There was a small turnout again so there were only 2 cards. I was on a card with Derrick, Kevin, Bruce and Dean. I wasn't too happy with my play but I was happy with my perseverance in spite of my spotty play. I ended up winning with a -7 and Troy and Derrick tied for 2nd at -2. I took home $10. (-7)
6/25/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Round Notes: There was a smallish turnout again but we only had 4 on our card this time -- Acalino, Bruce, Kevin and myself. We started on hole 2. We had some issues with civilians on several holes and had to skip them and come back later. On hole 14, there was a couple with a young child that wouldn't move, said we shouldn't throw while they were there. Was annoying. I won with a -11 and took home $15. (-11)
6/18/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another low turnout for the weekly...not sure why. Eric made two large cards and there were six on my card -- Becky, Jeremy, Patrick, Dave, Kevin and me. We started on hole 10 and there was a large group of civilians there which was an adventure. I ended up winning with a -8. I'm not sure who was 2nd...nobody else seemed to have a good round. I took home $13. (-8)
6/11/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: For some reason, there weren't as many participants as usual so Eric made 2 heavy cards. My card comprised myself, Chris, Dave, Kevin, Patrick, and Tim. We started on hole 2. On hole 13 we encountered Kerry and he threw with us for the rest of the round. I ended up winning with a -9 and Chris Horn finished 2nd at -8. Mario was 3rd, I think, but I'm not sure what his score was. I took home $15. (-9)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18