Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
7/16/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 14        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Only 10 guys showed up but we played singles this time. There was a little bit more breeze and I think it had an effect on scores, especially since -6 won it all. I didn't play all that badly in that I didn't have any bogey scares but I didn't get inside the circle very often and my distance putting confidence was pretty low. I birdied the final hole to get to -4 and ended up tied with Travis and we played off and I won the CTP on 18 to take 2nd. Kevin, Tim L, Joe and Dan were on my card and we started on hole 2. I took home $10. (-4)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
7/9/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 8        Pars: 7        Bogies: 3        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Not very many guys showed up for the weekly so it was decided that we would play doubles and I suggested 6-6-6. The first 6 were worst shot, the next 6 were alternate and we ended on best shot. I was paired with Troy, Kevin/Cory, Mario/Eric, Travis/Dan, and Giovanni/Mike. Troy and I came in 3rd behind Kevin/Cory and Mario/Eric. I took home $3. (-5)
7/2/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 7        Pars: 11        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There was a small turnout again so there were only 2 cards. I was on a card with Derrick, Kevin, Bruce and Dean. I wasn't too happy with my play but I was happy with my perseverance in spite of my spotty play. I ended up winning with a -7 and Troy and Derrick tied for 2nd at -2. I took home $10. (-7)
6/25/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 11        Pars: 7        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There was a smallish turnout again but we only had 4 on our card this time -- Acalino, Bruce, Kevin and myself. We started on hole 2. We had some issues with civilians on several holes and had to skip them and come back later. On hole 14, there was a couple with a young child that wouldn't move, said we shouldn't throw while they were there. Was annoying. I won with a -11 and took home $15. (-11)
6/18/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 8        Pars: 10        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another low turnout for the weekly...not sure why. Eric made two large cards and there were six on my card -- Becky, Jeremy, Patrick, Dave, Kevin and me. We started on hole 10 and there was a large group of civilians there which was an adventure. I ended up winning with a -8. I'm not sure who was 2nd...nobody else seemed to have a good round. I took home $13. (-8)
6/11/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 9        Pars: 9        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: For some reason, there weren't as many participants as usual so Eric made 2 heavy cards. My card comprised myself, Chris, Dave, Kevin, Patrick, and Tim. We started on hole 2. On hole 13 we encountered Kerry and he threw with us for the rest of the round. I ended up winning with a -9 and Chris Horn finished 2nd at -8. Mario was 3rd, I think, but I'm not sure what his score was. I took home $15. (-9)
6/4/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: I was on the card with Grog, Joe, and Dave. We started on hole 4 which was outside the norm. All the winners came from our card. I took 1st @ -8, Grog took 2nd with a -5 and Dave and Joe tied for 3rd @ -4. (-8)
5/28/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 8        Pars: 8        Bogies: 2        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Darren and Dave were on my card. We started on hole 2. Chris Horn won it with a -7 and I came in 2nd at -6. Bogeys did me in again. It's pretty hard for me to prevail when I have a clean scorecard but it's almost impossible when I have bogeys. I took home $10. (-6)
5/21/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 11        Pars: 6        Bogies: 1        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Greg were on my card. We started on hole 2. The competition was up a notch with Nick, Chris Horn and Darren all in attendance. I ended up shooting -10 with a bogey and thought I had it in the bag until Mario came in with a -11. I took home $13. It was much less windy than it's been lately and that made for better scoring...at least for me. Eric hit an ace on #16 and took home the $325 pool. (-10)
5/14/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 7        Pars: 10        Bogies: 1        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was on a card with Kevin, Tim C., Bama, and Dave. We started on hole 2. There seemed to be enough wind to have an effect and it lasted most of the round. I ended up tied for 2nd with Kevin at -6 and Mario took 1st with a -8. I felt like my inability to anticipate how the wind will affect my disc makes a difference of several strokes during a round. There's no way of knowing what my shot would have been like if there were no wind but there were quite a few putts that I changed from normal due to the wind. Kevin and I split the money for 2nd and 3rd and I took home $6. (-6)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19