Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
6/4/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was on the card with Grog, Joe, and Dave. We started on hole 4 which was outside the norm. All the winners came from our card. I took 1st @ -8, Grog took 2nd with a -5 and Dave and Joe tied for 3rd @ -4. (-8)
5/28/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Darren and Dave were on my card. We started on hole 2. Chris Horn won it with a -7 and I came in 2nd at -6. Bogeys did me in again. It's pretty hard for me to prevail when I have a clean scorecard but it's almost impossible when I have bogeys. I took home $10. (-6)
5/21/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Greg were on my card. We started on hole 2. The competition was up a notch with Nick, Chris Horn and Darren all in attendance. I ended up shooting -10 with a bogey and thought I had it in the bag until Mario came in with a -11. I took home $13. It was much less windy than it's been lately and that made for better scoring...at least for me. Eric hit an ace on #16 and took home the $325 pool. (-10)
5/14/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was on a card with Kevin, Tim C., Bama, and Dave. We started on hole 2. There seemed to be enough wind to have an effect and it lasted most of the round. I ended up tied for 2nd with Kevin at -6 and Mario took 1st with a -8. I felt like my inability to anticipate how the wind will affect my disc makes a difference of several strokes during a round. There's no way of knowing what my shot would have been like if there were no wind but there were quite a few putts that I changed from normal due to the wind. Kevin and I split the money for 2nd and 3rd and I took home $6. (-6)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
5/7/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Cloudy Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: In warm up I aced hole 10 (basket 1) and Dave was there to witness it. Unbeknownst to me and several others, I guess, Eric had cancelled the weekly on Facebook so only 10 guys showed up. We decided to play random doubles for $5 and to pay 1st and 2nd with second place getting their money back. That left $40 for the winners so I wanted to get in on that. I was paired with Tim L., Kevin/Chino, Dave/Bobby, Dan/Brian, Dave R./Cory. Tim was driving well and I was making most of my putts so Tim and I won it with a -10, two strokes ahead of 2nd. I took home $20 which was as much as I got for winning the 2nd weekly and $8 more than I got for either of the other two. (-10)
4/30/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, and Dave R. were on my card. We started on hole 2. I took 1st with a -5, Mario was 2nd at -4 and I think Kevin was 3rd at -3. I took home $12. (-5)
4/23/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, Joe, and Grog were on my card. We started on hole 2. There was less wind than the last couple of tourneys which was nice. Kevin ended up winning with a -5. I was 2nd at -4 and Dave, Cory, and Grog tied for 3rd at -3 and had a CTP playoff on hole 1. Dave won that. I took home $6. I had a stiff neck and it was hurting and made it difficult to be fluid with my throws. Really felt like I left a lot of shots out there. I know all the other guys felt the same way though. (-4)
4/16/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 62°F / 17°C Sunny Moderate n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Nick, Dave and Grog were on my card. It was windy and we started on hole 1 for the first time I can remember. I was off my game and threw a lot of bad drives. When I threw a decent drive, I couldn't buy a putt. Nick ended up winning but I'm not sure of his score. He was putting well and made a couple of long ones. Grog and Dave tied for 2nd but I also don't know their scores. I finished out of the money. (-2)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
4/10/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Strong n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Billy, Kevin and myself were the only ones there to begin with so we just played singles and Kevin a I played for tags. It was pretty windy and that always adversely affects my game. Kevin ended up winning. I don't know how many of my putts ended up just an inch or two low. I ended up trading my #6 tag for his #7. We started on hole 3. (-2)
4/9/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, and Derrick were on my card. We started on hole 2. It was fairly windy but actually not as bad as I was expecting. It certainly affected the flight of the discs but I think it affected my mind as much as anything. I kept thinking about how the wind would change the flight and how I might adjust for it. I was mostly unsuccessful at that. Dave ended up winning with a -5. Cory and Mario tied for 2nd with -4's. I had a -3 and Kevin came in with a -1. I got no money. (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18