Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
4/23/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, Joe, and Grog were on my card. We started on hole 2. There was less wind than the last couple of tourneys which was nice. Kevin ended up winning with a -5. I was 2nd at -4 and Dave, Cory, and Grog tied for 3rd at -3 and had a CTP playoff on hole 1. Dave won that. I took home $6. I had a stiff neck and it was hurting and made it difficult to be fluid with my throws. Really felt like I left a lot of shots out there. I know all the other guys felt the same way though. (-4)
4/16/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 62°F / 17°C Sunny Moderate n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Nick, Dave and Grog were on my card. It was windy and we started on hole 1 for the first time I can remember. I was off my game and threw a lot of bad drives. When I threw a decent drive, I couldn't buy a putt. Nick ended up winning but I'm not sure of his score. He was putting well and made a couple of long ones. Grog and Dave tied for 2nd but I also don't know their scores. I finished out of the money. (-2)
4/10/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Strong n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Billy, Kevin and myself were the only ones there to begin with so we just played singles and Kevin a I played for tags. It was pretty windy and that always adversely affects my game. Kevin ended up winning. I don't know how many of my putts ended up just an inch or two low. I ended up trading my #6 tag for his #7. We started on hole 3. (-2)
4/9/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, and Derrick were on my card. We started on hole 2. It was fairly windy but actually not as bad as I was expecting. It certainly affected the flight of the discs but I think it affected my mind as much as anything. I kept thinking about how the wind would change the flight and how I might adjust for it. I was mostly unsuccessful at that. Dave ended up winning with a -5. Cory and Mario tied for 2nd with -4's. I had a -3 and Kevin came in with a -1. I got no money. (-3)
4/3/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dean, Tim C/Bruce. Billy and I squeaked out a win over Tim and Bruce at -8. I took home $6. (-8)
4/2/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 73°F / 23°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Darren, Dave, Kevin and Thunder Dan were on my card. We started on hole 2. Grog, Bama, and Gabriel were also in attendance. I won with a -9, Kevin was 2nd with a -8 and Darren took 3rd with a -7. I took home $20. (-9)
art4u2c's Round
3/27/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Went to Ford for the Wednesday doubles and Dave Coffey was the only one who showed so we just played a casual round. It was fairly breezy and definitely had an effect on our games. We started on hole 2. (-4)
3/26/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: First weekly of the year and there were about 14 participants. Kevin, Dave and Thunder Dan were on my card. We started on hole 2. I eked out a win with a -8 when Kevin double bogeyed the final hole (#1). He came in 2nd with a -6 and Mario and Dave tied for 3rd with a -2. I took home $12. (-8)
art4u2c's Round
3/13/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 77°F / 25°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Only 3 of us showed up for the 3 pm round, Kevin, Tim L. and I. Kevin suggested we play singles for $1 but Tim wanted to play for $2 so we did. I ended up winning with a -8 and took home $6. We started on the alternate hole 2 due to the kids in the large field area. (-8)
3/6/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 63°F / 17°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dean, Kevin/Brian S., Tim L./Bruce, Lance ?/solo. I had one of my best rounds ever. I parked 11 holes and made one 20-25 footer for the -12 round which I felt like I did on my own. We started on alternate hole 2. Kevin was making some long putts and we were tied after hole 6. I took home $5. (-12)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17