Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
1/30/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Brian, Billy/Tim L. and I was solo. Kevin and Brian started out playing very well. Kevin was driving well and Brian was money with the putter. They were -7 after 8 holes and I was -5. They bogeyed 9 and birdied 10 and I carded par on both of those to stay 2 back. I was able to birdie 12 to pull within 1 and tied it on 14 when they both missed 23 footers. I took the lead on 15 with a birdie and slipped back into a tie on 16 when they birdied. I won it with a birdie on the last hole to go to -11. I took home $8 and Tim L. owes me $2. (-11)
1/23/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 66°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Bruce/Brian, and Greg was solo. Kevin and I won with a -11. I took home $5. (-11)
1/16/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There were only 4 of us. I was paired with Billy and Kevin was with Steven. Billy and I fell 3 strokes behind with a double bogey on hole 6 but we came back to win by 2 strokes. The turning point came when we birdied hole 12 and they took a bogey. That got us back to within 1. (-6)
1/9/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Jeremy/Becky, Brian/Billy. Kevin and I won with a -12. I took home $6. (-12)
1/2/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 59°F / 15°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Willie, Dave/Billy, Kevin/Sal, Jeremy/Bruce, and there were a couple of other pairs that I'm not sure of since they weren't on my card. Kevin started out on fire with the putter and they built a lead which we were never quite able to overcome though we were tied at one point. I was throwing everything short and my putting was off. There were several holes where Willie and I both threw good shots and several where we both threw poor shots. (-9)
12/19/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Dean, Bruce/Steven, Nick was solo, Dave was stuck in traffic so Kevin flipped for him and he was my partner but he didn't show up until hole 7. Dave and I won with a -12. I took home $5. Was feeling a little shaky and didn't have much confidence in my putting. (-12)
12/12/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dave, Jesse/Brian and Kevin was solo. Dave and I won with a -13 and Kevin was 2nd. I took home $5. (-13)
12/5/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: It was a beautiful for golf. I was paired with Bruce, Dave/Kevin, Brian/Jesse. Dave/Kevin won. (-7)
11/28/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 62°F / 17°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dave, Jeremy/Becky. Kevin/Dave won with a -10 I think and Billy and I came in 2nd. No money. (-7)
11/7/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Round Notes: I'm filling in the info on this round nearly 3 weeks after the fact and I can't remember who all was playing. There were only 5 of us. Kevin and Dave were paired and Brian was with someone but I can't remember who. I was the odd man out and played solo which actually worked out better monetarily because I ended up winning and I didn't have to split the money with anyone. I took home $10. (-12)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16