Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
10/24/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played the early doubles because I didn't think I wanted to play the later one and be finishing the round in the dark. I was paired with Kevin, Becky/Billy, Brian/Gil, Jeremy/Brian(2), and Greg was solo. Greg was on fire with his drives and parked lots of holes and it was all Kevin and I could do to stay with him. We finally took the lead on hole 16 when he missed a short putt. I took away $6. We started on alternate hole 2 because there was a big group of kids out in the field. (-11)
10/17/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Becky, Jeremy/Steven, Kevin/Nathan...all on my card. Lann, AJ, Jersey Tim, Greg and Derrick were on the other card. Becky and I won with a -11 and Kevin/Nathan were 2nd at -9. 1st place got $15 so I took $7 and gave Becky $8. It was very dark when we finished. I couldn't see the discs land for the last 4 holes and I couldn't even see the basket on 18. (-11)
10/10/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Nathan, Dave/Becky, Lann/AJ, Kevin/Jeremy and Greg was solo. Kevin/Jeremy won with a -11. I took home $3. We finished when there was minimal light but the other 3 groups were about 45 minutes behind us. (-9)
10/9/2012 4:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 73°F / 23°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was a playoff between Mario and me to determine the winner of the 2012 summer weekly series. The weather was great for disc golf. Mario didn't have his best round and had some bad breaks and I ended up winning -7 to -2. (-7)
9/26/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 98°F / 37°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with AJ, Dave/Kevin, Becky/Lan, Tim (not Caldwell)/Jeremy. Dave/Kevin won @-12 and we took 2nd @-9. I took home $3. (-9)
9/25/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Bill, Grog and Dan were on my card. We started on hole 2. Mario and I ended up tied for 1st at -7 and we split the 1st and 2nd place pot due to darkness. I took home $35. (-7)
9/19/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Aaron, Justin/Kevin, Dave/Lan, Becky/Tim, Kyle/Jeremy. Kevin/Justin won with a -14 and Dave/Lan came in 2nd. We didn't shoot hole 10 due to a big group of people at the hole. (-8)
9/18/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin, Dave, Kevin and Chris were on my card. We started on hole 2. Justin won with a -9, Chris and Bill M-H tied at -8. (-5)
9/12/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: I was paired with Troy, Steven/Kyle, Mario/Aaron and they were on my card. Dave/Greg, Lan/AJ, Jeremy/Dre, Becky/Kevin. Mario/Aaron tied with Troy and me @-10 and, since it was quite dark, we just split 1st and 2nd. I took home $6. (-10)
9/11/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Chris Horn were on my card. We started on hole 3. I took 1st @-10, Grog was 2nd @-7 and Justin took 3rd @-5. Eric was going to pay a 4th place but everyone had taken off so he gave the left-over to me. I feel like he should have only paid 3 places anyway since that's what has been paid every time that I can remember. (-10)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16