Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
4/3/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dean, Tim C/Bruce. Billy and I squeaked out a win over Tim and Bruce at -8. I took home $6. (-8)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
4/2/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 73°F / 23°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Darren, Dave, Kevin and Thunder Dan were on my card. We started on hole 2. Grog, Bama, and Gabriel were also in attendance. I won with a -9, Kevin was 2nd with a -8 and Darren took 3rd with a -7. I took home $20. (-9)
3/27/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Went to Ford for the Wednesday doubles and Dave Coffey was the only one who showed so we just played a casual round. It was fairly breezy and definitely had an effect on our games. We started on hole 2. (-4)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
3/26/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: First weekly of the year and there were about 14 participants. Kevin, Dave and Thunder Dan were on my card. We started on hole 2. I eked out a win with a -8 when Kevin double bogeyed the final hole (#1). He came in 2nd with a -6 and Mario and Dave tied for 3rd with a -2. I took home $12. (-8)
3/13/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 77°F / 25°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Only 3 of us showed up for the 3 pm round, Kevin, Tim L. and I. Kevin suggested we play singles for $1 but Tim wanted to play for $2 so we did. I ended up winning with a -8 and took home $6. We started on the alternate hole 2 due to the kids in the large field area. (-8)
3/6/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 63°F / 17°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dean, Kevin/Brian S., Tim L./Bruce, Lance ?/solo. I had one of my best rounds ever. I parked 11 holes and made one 20-25 footer for the -12 round which I felt like I did on my own. We started on alternate hole 2. Kevin was making some long putts and we were tied after hole 6. I took home $5. (-12)
2/27/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Round Notes: Tim L./Billy, Kevin/Greg, I was solo. Tim L. left after hole 9 and Sam joined Billy's team. We had started on alternate hole 2 due to kids in the big field and there were kids in the way when we finished hole 18 and I was way in front so we didn't play hole 1. I am entering a par for that hole just to complete this entry. I took home $10. (-12)
2/6/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Tim Caldwell, Kevin/Brian, and Tim L. was solo. For some reason it was a low scoring round. We took the lead on hole 15, gave it back on 16 and took the lead again for good on 17 when they bogeyed. Tim had to leave on the penultimate hole which was 18 so I ended up with his money also. My share was $5. (-7)
1/30/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Brian, Billy/Tim L. and I was solo. Kevin and Brian started out playing very well. Kevin was driving well and Brian was money with the putter. They were -7 after 8 holes and I was -5. They bogeyed 9 and birdied 10 and I carded par on both of those to stay 2 back. I was able to birdie 12 to pull within 1 and tied it on 14 when they both missed 23 footers. I took the lead on 15 with a birdie and slipped back into a tie on 16 when they birdied. I won it with a birdie on the last hole to go to -11. I took home $8 and Tim L. owes me $2. (-11)
1/23/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 66°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Bruce/Brian, and Greg was solo. Kevin and I won with a -11. I took home $5. (-11)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18