Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
2/6/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Tim Caldwell, Kevin/Brian, and Tim L. was solo. For some reason it was a low scoring round. We took the lead on hole 15, gave it back on 16 and took the lead again for good on 17 when they bogeyed. Tim had to leave on the penultimate hole which was 18 so I ended up with his money also. My share was $5. (-7)
1/30/2013 3:15 PM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Brian, Billy/Tim L. and I was solo. Kevin and Brian started out playing very well. Kevin was driving well and Brian was money with the putter. They were -7 after 8 holes and I was -5. They bogeyed 9 and birdied 10 and I carded par on both of those to stay 2 back. I was able to birdie 12 to pull within 1 and tied it on 14 when they both missed 23 footers. I took the lead on 15 with a birdie and slipped back into a tie on 16 when they birdied. I won it with a birdie on the last hole to go to -11. I took home $8 and Tim L. owes me $2. (-11)
1/23/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 66°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Bruce/Brian, and Greg was solo. Kevin and I won with a -11. I took home $5. (-11)
1/16/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: There were only 4 of us. I was paired with Billy and Kevin was with Steven. Billy and I fell 3 strokes behind with a double bogey on hole 6 but we came back to win by 2 strokes. The turning point came when we birdied hole 12 and they took a bogey. That got us back to within 1. (-6)
1/9/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Kevin, Jeremy/Becky, Brian/Billy. Kevin and I won with a -12. I took home $6. (-12)
1/2/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 59°F / 15°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Willie, Dave/Billy, Kevin/Sal, Jeremy/Bruce, and there were a couple of other pairs that I'm not sure of since they weren't on my card. Kevin started out on fire with the putter and they built a lead which we were never quite able to overcome though we were tied at one point. I was throwing everything short and my putting was off. There were several holes where Willie and I both threw good shots and several where we both threw poor shots. (-9)
12/19/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Dean, Bruce/Steven, Nick was solo, Dave was stuck in traffic so Kevin flipped for him and he was my partner but he didn't show up until hole 7. Dave and I won with a -12. I took home $5. Was feeling a little shaky and didn't have much confidence in my putting. (-12)
12/12/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dave, Jesse/Brian and Kevin was solo. Dave and I won with a -13 and Kevin was 2nd. I took home $5. (-13)
12/5/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: It was a beautiful for golf. I was paired with Bruce, Dave/Kevin, Brian/Jesse. Dave/Kevin won. (-7)
11/28/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 62°F / 17°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dave, Jeremy/Becky. Kevin/Dave won with a -10 I think and Billy and I came in 2nd. No money. (-7)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17