Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
1/2/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 59°F / 15°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Willie, Dave/Billy, Kevin/Sal, Jeremy/Bruce, and there were a couple of other pairs that I'm not sure of since they weren't on my card. Kevin started out on fire with the putter and they built a lead which we were never quite able to overcome though we were tied at one point. I was throwing everything short and my putting was off. There were several holes where Willie and I both threw good shots and several where we both threw poor shots. (-9)
12/19/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Dean, Bruce/Steven, Nick was solo, Dave was stuck in traffic so Kevin flipped for him and he was my partner but he didn't show up until hole 7. Dave and I won with a -12. I took home $5. Was feeling a little shaky and didn't have much confidence in my putting. (-12)
12/12/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dave, Jesse/Brian and Kevin was solo. Dave and I won with a -13 and Kevin was 2nd. I took home $5. (-13)
12/5/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: It was a beautiful for golf. I was paired with Bruce, Dave/Kevin, Brian/Jesse. Dave/Kevin won. (-7)
11/28/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 62°F / 17°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dave, Jeremy/Becky. Kevin/Dave won with a -10 I think and Billy and I came in 2nd. No money. (-7)
11/7/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Round Notes: I'm filling in the info on this round nearly 3 weeks after the fact and I can't remember who all was playing. There were only 5 of us. Kevin and Dave were paired and Brian was with someone but I can't remember who. I was the odd man out and played solo which actually worked out better monetarily because I ended up winning and I didn't have to split the money with anyone. I took home $10. (-12)
10/24/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Decided to go ahead and play the later round too. Felt like I hadn't had enough disc golf from just the first round. I was paired with Greg, Becky/Billy (again), Kevin/Bruce, Dave/Jeremy. Lann, Bobby, Jake, John came later and I'm not sure what the pairings were. Greg and I won with a -10 and Dave/Jeremy won a playoff with Kevin/Bruce for 2nd. I took home $6. (-10)
10/24/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played the early doubles because I didn't think I wanted to play the later one and be finishing the round in the dark. I was paired with Kevin, Becky/Billy, Brian/Gil, Jeremy/Brian(2), and Greg was solo. Greg was on fire with his drives and parked lots of holes and it was all Kevin and I could do to stay with him. We finally took the lead on hole 16 when he missed a short putt. I took away $6. We started on alternate hole 2 because there was a big group of kids out in the field. (-11)
10/17/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Becky, Jeremy/Steven, Kevin/Nathan...all on my card. Lann, AJ, Jersey Tim, Greg and Derrick were on the other card. Becky and I won with a -11 and Kevin/Nathan were 2nd at -9. 1st place got $15 so I took $7 and gave Becky $8. It was very dark when we finished. I couldn't see the discs land for the last 4 holes and I couldn't even see the basket on 18. (-11)
10/10/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Nathan, Dave/Becky, Lann/AJ, Kevin/Jeremy and Greg was solo. Kevin/Jeremy won with a -11. I took home $3. We finished when there was minimal light but the other 3 groups were about 45 minutes behind us. (-9)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18