Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
12/19/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin was paired with Dean, Bruce/Steven, Nick was solo, Dave was stuck in traffic so Kevin flipped for him and he was my partner but he didn't show up until hole 7. Dave and I won with a -12. I took home $5. Was feeling a little shaky and didn't have much confidence in my putting. (-12)
12/12/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dave, Jesse/Brian and Kevin was solo. Dave and I won with a -13 and Kevin was 2nd. I took home $5. (-13)
12/5/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: It was a beautiful for golf. I was paired with Bruce, Dave/Kevin, Brian/Jesse. Dave/Kevin won. (-7)
11/28/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 62°F / 17°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Round Notes: I was paired with Billy, Kevin/Dave, Jeremy/Becky. Kevin/Dave won with a -10 I think and Billy and I came in 2nd. No money. (-7)
11/7/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Round Notes: I'm filling in the info on this round nearly 3 weeks after the fact and I can't remember who all was playing. There were only 5 of us. Kevin and Dave were paired and Brian was with someone but I can't remember who. I was the odd man out and played solo which actually worked out better monetarily because I ended up winning and I didn't have to split the money with anyone. I took home $10. (-12)
10/24/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Decided to go ahead and play the later round too. Felt like I hadn't had enough disc golf from just the first round. I was paired with Greg, Becky/Billy (again), Kevin/Bruce, Dave/Jeremy. Lann, Bobby, Jake, John came later and I'm not sure what the pairings were. Greg and I won with a -10 and Dave/Jeremy won a playoff with Kevin/Bruce for 2nd. I took home $6. (-10)
10/24/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played the early doubles because I didn't think I wanted to play the later one and be finishing the round in the dark. I was paired with Kevin, Becky/Billy, Brian/Gil, Jeremy/Brian(2), and Greg was solo. Greg was on fire with his drives and parked lots of holes and it was all Kevin and I could do to stay with him. We finally took the lead on hole 16 when he missed a short putt. I took away $6. We started on alternate hole 2 because there was a big group of kids out in the field. (-11)
10/17/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Round Notes: I was paired with Becky, Jeremy/Steven, Kevin/Nathan...all on my card. Lann, AJ, Jersey Tim, Greg and Derrick were on the other card. Becky and I won with a -11 and Kevin/Nathan were 2nd at -9. 1st place got $15 so I took $7 and gave Becky $8. It was very dark when we finished. I couldn't see the discs land for the last 4 holes and I couldn't even see the basket on 18. (-11)
10/10/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Nathan, Dave/Becky, Lann/AJ, Kevin/Jeremy and Greg was solo. Kevin/Jeremy won with a -11. I took home $3. We finished when there was minimal light but the other 3 groups were about 45 minutes behind us. (-9)
10/9/2012 4:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 73°F / 23°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Round Notes: This was a playoff between Mario and me to determine the winner of the 2012 summer weekly series. The weather was great for disc golf. Mario didn't have his best round and had some bad breaks and I ended up winning -7 to -2. (-7)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18