Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
10/9/2012 4:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 73°F / 23°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was a playoff between Mario and me to determine the winner of the 2012 summer weekly series. The weather was great for disc golf. Mario didn't have his best round and had some bad breaks and I ended up winning -7 to -2. (-7)
9/26/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 98°F / 37°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with AJ, Dave/Kevin, Becky/Lan, Tim (not Caldwell)/Jeremy. Dave/Kevin won @-12 and we took 2nd @-9. I took home $3. (-9)
9/25/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Bill, Grog and Dan were on my card. We started on hole 2. Mario and I ended up tied for 1st at -7 and we split the 1st and 2nd place pot due to darkness. I took home $35. (-7)
9/19/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Aaron, Justin/Kevin, Dave/Lan, Becky/Tim, Kyle/Jeremy. Kevin/Justin won with a -14 and Dave/Lan came in 2nd. We didn't shoot hole 10 due to a big group of people at the hole. (-8)
9/18/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin, Dave, Kevin and Chris were on my card. We started on hole 2. Justin won with a -9, Chris and Bill M-H tied at -8. (-5)
9/12/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: I was paired with Troy, Steven/Kyle, Mario/Aaron and they were on my card. Dave/Greg, Lan/AJ, Jeremy/Dre, Becky/Kevin. Mario/Aaron tied with Troy and me @-10 and, since it was quite dark, we just split 1st and 2nd. I took home $6. (-10)
9/11/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Chris Horn were on my card. We started on hole 3. I took 1st @-10, Grog was 2nd @-7 and Justin took 3rd @-5. Eric was going to pay a 4th place but everyone had taken off so he gave the left-over to me. I feel like he should have only paid 3 places anyway since that's what has been paid every time that I can remember. (-10)
9/5/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Dave/Greg, Justin/Troy, Mario/Bobby, Kerry/Me and Brian was by himself. Dave and Greg were with Kerry and me. Mario and Bobby shot -12 and won, Justin/Troy were -10 and took 2nd. Kerry and I finished at -9 and Dave/Greg came in at -8. Not sure what Brian shot. I put a disc in a tree on hole 10 and got my water bottle stuck trying to dislodge my disc. We hit it multiple times squarely and it didn't come out. (-10)
9/4/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Round Notes: Kevin, Ted and Dave were on my card and we started on hole 2. Chris Horn and Mario tied at -9 and Chris won the playoff. Justin took 3rd with a -8. (-7)
8/29/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 102°F / 39°C Cloudy Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dre, Justin/Brian, Nick/Troy. We tied with Justin/Brian at -11 and just split the 1st & 2nd place money because it was pretty dark. I think Mario and his partner were 2nd. Nick and Troy were -9. Our card had 6 star frames. It was hot and muggy and it had rained quite a bit just about a half hour before I got there. It hadn't rained a drop at the house so it was a surprise that it was wet on the course. (-11)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18