Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
9/18/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin, Dave, Kevin and Chris were on my card. We started on hole 2. Justin won with a -9, Chris and Bill M-H tied at -8. (-5)
9/12/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: I was paired with Troy, Steven/Kyle, Mario/Aaron and they were on my card. Dave/Greg, Lan/AJ, Jeremy/Dre, Becky/Kevin. Mario/Aaron tied with Troy and me @-10 and, since it was quite dark, we just split 1st and 2nd. I took home $6. (-10)
9/11/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave and Chris Horn were on my card. We started on hole 3. I took 1st @-10, Grog was 2nd @-7 and Justin took 3rd @-5. Eric was going to pay a 4th place but everyone had taken off so he gave the left-over to me. I feel like he should have only paid 3 places anyway since that's what has been paid every time that I can remember. (-10)
9/5/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Dave/Greg, Justin/Troy, Mario/Bobby, Kerry/Me and Brian was by himself. Dave and Greg were with Kerry and me. Mario and Bobby shot -12 and won, Justin/Troy were -10 and took 2nd. Kerry and I finished at -9 and Dave/Greg came in at -8. Not sure what Brian shot. I put a disc in a tree on hole 10 and got my water bottle stuck trying to dislodge my disc. We hit it multiple times squarely and it didn't come out. (-10)
9/4/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 95°F / 35°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Ted and Dave were on my card and we started on hole 2. Chris Horn and Mario tied at -9 and Chris won the playoff. Justin took 3rd with a -8. (-7)
8/29/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 102°F / 39°C Cloudy Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Dre, Justin/Brian, Nick/Troy. We tied with Justin/Brian at -11 and just split the 1st & 2nd place money because it was pretty dark. I think Mario and his partner were 2nd. Nick and Troy were -9. Our card had 6 star frames. It was hot and muggy and it had rained quite a bit just about a half hour before I got there. It hadn't rained a drop at the house so it was a surprise that it was wet on the course. (-11)
8/28/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 100°F / 38°C Cloudy Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin and Bama were on my card. We started on hole 9. Mario took 1st with a -10, I was 2nd at -8 and Chris Horn took 3rd at -4. I felt like I drove pretty well but missed multiple putts well inside the circle. There were only 3 holes that my drive was poor enough to preclude a reasonable shot at birdie. (-8)
The Valkyrie Kid's Round
8/25/2012 2:15 PM 8 / 18
87°F / 31°C Snow None n/a 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played alone on Sac-Reno trip. (-2)
8/22/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin/Bruce, Dave/Kevin, Dean/Steven, Me/Bobby...this was our card. Bobby and I won with a -12. Justin/Bruce tied for 2nd with Mario/Becky. There were 17 participants so we split into 2 groups. Our group started on hole 10. (-12)
8/21/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 93°F / 34°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Bill Maury-Holmes, Chris Horn, and Derrick were on my card. This was the first time I had seen Derrick or Chris at the weekly and it was fun to play on this card with them. Bill and Justin tied at -8 and Justin won the CTP on hole 1. Mario took third @-7 and Chris and I tied @-6 and out of the money. We started on hole 3. (-6)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17