Ford Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
7/17/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Gil, Bill Maury-Holmes, Matt, Brad, and Travis were on my card. We started on hole 3. Troy won it all with a -5. Mario and I tied at -4 and I won the playoff with CTP on hole 18. I took home $10. I never felt comfortable even though I had worked on shots the day before and had executed many of them successfully. Once the round started, I didn't throw ANY of them the way I had in practice which was disappointing. (-4)
7/10/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 98°F / 37°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Joe, Bama, Gilbert and Ted were on my card. We started on hole 2. I finished first, Troy was 2nd at -3 and Ted was 3rd with a -2. I took home $15. (-8)
7/3/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Ted, Darren, and Justin were on my card. We started on hole 2. Justin won with a -8, I took 2nd at -7 and Darren took 3rd with a -4. I took home $9. (-7)
6/26/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: Kevin, Ted, Justin and Gabe were on my card. We started on hole 3. I took 1st at -8, Mario carded a -7 for 2nd and Gabe took 3rd with a -3. I took home $21. I tried to use Paul McBeth's putting style and it seemed to work fairly well though I still missed a couple that I would consider makable. (-8)
6/19/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kevin, Ted, Dave, and Gilbert were on my card. We started on hole 3. Kevin, Mario, Bert and I tied for 1st at -5. We all birdied hole 1 (everyone was inside 15 feet). Mario made a nice putt on hole 2 to take 1st so it was up to CTP on 18 to decide 2nd and 3rd. Bert went OB long. I was fortunate to hit the little tree to the right of the hole or mine might have skipped OB also. Kevin came up a little short so I took 2nd. I took home $10. (-5)
6/12/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 87°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Justin, Darren and Grant were on my card. We started on hole 4. I did something to my back above the scapula and it was hurting a lot, especially at first. I considered not playing but hoped it would loosen up as the round went on and it did a little. Kevin won it with a -8, Justin had a -7 and Troy took third with a -6. I didn't hit a putt over 25 feet the whole round and I had several that were between 25 and 35 feet. (-5)
6/6/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: I lost my X-out Orc warming up on hole 12. I hit a tree to the left of the fairway and it kicked off it and landed 20 ft. out into the lake. I went to the edge but couldn't even see it.
There were 5 new people there for doubles. I was paired with a newbie named John, Dave/Becky, Ted/Dean, Lance/Jeremy, Bobby/himself, not sure about the other pairings since they weren't on my card. John and I won it with a -11, Dave, Becky, Kevin and his partner tied for 2nd at -4. I took home $7.
(-11)
6/5/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Round Notes: Justin, Dave and Richie were on my card. We started on hole 9 which was a first for me. Justin and Cory tied at -8 and Justin won the playoff. I came in third with a -7. I took home $8. (-7)
5/29/2012 5:30 PM 18 / 18 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Round Notes: Kevin, Dave, Gabriel and Justin were on my card. We started on hole 5. Gabriel aced hole 8 to win the $325 pot. I won with a -8 and Cory and Mario tied at -7, I think. Cory won the playoff. I took home $18. (-8)
Joeld's Round
5/26/2012 5:00 PM 9 / 18 -- 72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm n/a 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+3)