Independence Dam Scores
 to
Tee(s):
9/26/2014 5:45 PM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Sunny Calm n/a 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: OK: NOT Independence Dam. I'm using what might be an exinct course as a 'stand-in' for putting in scores on an unlisted course near me. It's a work-around until dgcr creates a way for us obsessives to put in our unlisted course rounds. I'll keep an eye out and delete these if this course is ever resurrected. (-3)
9/26/2014 5:15 PM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Sunny Calm n/a 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: OK: NOT Independence Dam. I'm using what might be an exinct course as a 'stand-in' for putting in scores on an unlisted course near me. It's a work-around until dgcr creates a way for us obsessives to put in our unlisted course rounds. I'll keep an eye out and delete these if this course is ever resurrected. (-5)
11/10/2013 12:00 PM 5 / 6
-- Sunny Calm n/a 15
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: OK: NOT Independence Dam. I'm using what might be an exinct course as a 'stand-in' for putting in scores on an unlisted course. It's a work-around until dgcr creates a way for us obsessives to put in our unlisted course rounds. I'll keep an eye out and delete these if Independence Dam is ever resurrected. (Even)
11/10/2013 12:00 PM 5 / 5
-- Sunny Calm n/a 15
11/9/2013 9:00 AM 1 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Strong n/a 3
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Came to town today with my wife and daughter for a college visit, and to play all three 9 hole courses. Found all the baskets but one pulled from this park, and all the tee posts gone. Walked the length of it and 'played' hole eight. (Even)
10/9/2013 6:30 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- n/a 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: OK: NOT Independence Dam. I'm using what might be an exinct course as a 'stand-in' for putting in scores on an unlisted course near me. It's a work-around until dgcr creates a way for us obsessives to put in our unlisted course rounds. I'll keep an eye out and delete these if this course is ever resurrected. (-6)
10/9/2013 6:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- n/a 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: OK: NOT Independence Dam. I'm using what might be an exinct course as a 'stand-in' for putting in scores on an unlisted course near me. It's a work-around until dgcr creates a way for us obsessives to put in our unlisted course rounds. I'll keep an eye out and delete these if this course is ever resurrected. (-4)
10/9/2013 5:15 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- n/a 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: OK: NOT Independence Dam. I'm using what might be an exinct course as a 'stand-in' for putting in scores on an unlisted course near me. It's a work-around until dgcr creates a way for us obsessives to put in our unlisted course rounds. I'll keep an eye out and delete these if this course is ever resurrected. (-2)
Scott_Irish_Fan's Round
6/16/2012 6:30 PM 9 / 9
90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm 804 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+2)