Lewis Club Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
7/11/2014 3:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Cloudy None 971 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 8    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Anthony, Darrel, Spud, and Spud's kid Gabriel. A little wet after the rain, and the mosquitoes were unbelievable. Bug spray was ineffective. Played a really solid game off the tee again, but the putting is terrible still. Had some bad breaks and close calls that didn't go my way. Not a bad round though. (-4)
7/9/2014 6:08 PM 18 / 18
78°F / 26°C Sunny Calm 952 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: It was my birthday so Ally let me decide what we did after dropping the boys off at my parents. I picked disc golf in Colfax, she walked along. I played very well. (-2)
6/17/2014 6:00 PM 18 / 18
84°F / 29°C Cloudy Calm 943 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Doonan (70). This would have been my best round at Colfax if I hadn't thrown my drive on 18 OB and had to re-tee for my 3rd. (-1)
5/2/2014 5:42 PM 18 / 18
64°F / 18°C Cloudy Strong 943 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Trent, Coop, and David. I beat Coop by 3. This was my first round in the 50s in the mostly "classic" setup at Colfax. The only holes that weren't in classic were 9, 12 (bummer, it's not nearly as fun in the current position), and 13. The basket at 17 was replaced, which is awesome. Trent struggled and shot a 55. (-1)
4/25/2014 4:00 PM 18 / 18
74°F / 23°C Sunny Calm 934 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 6    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw alone. Perfect day with minimal wind. Started out poorly on the front nine, but kicked it in gear on the back. (-1)
4/22/2014 6:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm 979 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First 4 baskets moved to long position. Threw alone. I think this is the best round I have ever recorded at Colfax, and I left quite a few strokes on the course. Game is getting better and I'm getting some confidence back with my putting here and there. (-5)
4/11/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 925 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw alone. Couldn't possibly stay in on a day like this. They had just burned all the long grass so there was ash everywhere and there is a large tree down in the fairway on hole 6. Made some stupid mistakes and didn't capitalize when I needed to. Not impressed. (-1)
3/30/2014 3:00 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Strong 925 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 5    Pars: 7    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Doug and Dave again. Beautiful day but lots of wind. Started strong on the front 9 but fell apart on the back and lost to Doug by 3 strokes. (-1)
MidwestZest's Round
3/28/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- Calm 919 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First time playing (Even)
3/23/2014 4:15 PM 18 / 18
30°F / -1°C Sunny Moderate 945 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Proctor and Doonan. I tied my best round ever here, even with a 7 and a 6. Doonan shot an ugly 70, Proctor shot 78. (-3)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6