Measurements acquired by: Tee Sign
Hole Info. Notes: 1.Tee from a dropped tee box, fairway plays left to right with creek on right OB.
2. RHBH Hyzer, fairway bends between a basketball court and a creek bed. Court and Creek are OB.
3. Short and Sweet slight RHBH anhyzer, hole tucked under tree coverage. Creek on right is OB
4. New Hole Placement and new tee, tee is up hill from 3, creek crosses the fairway and is OB
5. New Tee Placement straight hole just navigate the trees. Road and Beyond is OB
6. 2nd longest hole, plays across a road, straight shot.
7. Short technical shot, plays up a hill, choice of hyzer and anhyzer routes.
8. Plays back down the hill, manditory left of pine directly in front of tee so a RHFH short is needed or a big anhyzer. Road and Left is OB.
9. Longest hole but plays straight with large allies for both RHBH and RHFH shots. Road and Left is OB
10. Large RHFH lane, smaller hyzer lane. Road is OB.
11. Straight shot but fairway curves around trees left to right. slight anhyzer is best. Road and Left is OB.
12. Straight shot. Lane is right or left of tee box, clear the trees and its wide open. Creek is OB.
13. Big Hyzer! Fairway plays around a pavilion and hole is tucked in a few pine trees. Pavilion is a Mando right.
14. Straight shot just avoid trees! Creek right is OB
15. Shortest shot but its the tightest tunnel!
16. Short anhyzer with hole on a pine straw bed, park it or it will slide.
17. Choose your lane, there are several but have a few more trees than first appear. Road left is OB.
18. Tee is next to a creek that runs the fairway play right or straight, challenge with the creek and left OB.