Lohmann Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
8/3/2014 2:11 PM 9 / 9 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a round on the orange tees. We decided to do this round for bag tags. After playing consistent straight par, I hit a birdie 2nd to last hole to be in the lead by one since the former lead took a bogey there. Just had to par the last hole to win it and I did. Got the number 1 bag tag... for now. (-1)
7/27/2014 12:50 PM 9 / 9 -- 78°F / 26°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After doubles finished, this was our dollar singles round... from the orange tees. Wind was starting to pick up. My score was disappointing since my putting still felt pretty solid. I had a lot of longer runs that hit metal... usually too low, but they were on target, centered on the rim. Of course if I had hit any of them, I would be carding a much better score. (+1)
7/27/2014 9:17 AM 9 / 9
76°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm 967 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Warm-up round before random doubles league. Felt pretty good despite feeling weak on driving. Putting was pretty solid for a change. (-6)
7/13/2014 3:35 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Another one-disc challenge from the white tees. This time I wanted to try a round with an understable midrange disc, so I chose my Tursas.

Had some really great shots with it and was throwing it further than I had expected to. Really have to consider using it for more than just obvious turnover shots.

Still having putting issues this round though.
(-2)
7/13/2014 2:54 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 785 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. Played a single disc challenge round. Wanted to try a round with the Claymore from the Trilogy Challenge. Had some decent shots with it. (Even)
7/13/2014 2:22 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Played from the red tees and after the first hole, myself and 2 others decided to have fun and randomly pick a disc for each other's drives. (Even)
7/13/2014 12:40 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 694 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Singles round after the doubles round. I sucked so hard this round. Probably the worst I've shot from whites in a while. Could'nt putt for crap. So I believe I finished last and lost my bag tag so now I have none. Just means I've got nothing to lose next time! (+3)
7/6/2014 3:04 PM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: As a final round for the day we played whites to redeem our score from the poor round from whites earlier in the day. However, one guy wanted to work on his backhand, so he was going to drive all holes backhand. I took the challenge and wanted to work on my flick, so I used a flick drive on every hole... hoping to gain consistency and distance since I can only flick the distance of hole 7 on the whites... (+1)
7/6/2014 2:03 PM 9 / 9 -- -- Cloudy Moderate n/a 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played an extra round after singles after the doubles! Played orange tees here and as per my tradition (that I wish I could shake) I bogeyed the easy first hole.

I was doing okay, but then fell apart in the back half of this round.
(+4)
7/6/2014 12:58 PM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy Moderate 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Singles round after the doubles league.

Shot okay. Ended up tied for second with a measly 3 down on the whites... Guess the wind affected people more than expected. One more stroke I could've tied for first.
(-3)