Lohmann Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
10/4/2013 5:30 PM 9 / 9 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 4 of 5. Played this one from the orange tees since the Illini group put up flags to mark the tees. Hadn't played this set of tees in a long while and since we couldn't remember exactly where they were, we played them while they were marked. A decent round... Afterwards, Will and I left and I stopped by the Mahomet course before dark to have one more round in for the day... (-2)
10/4/2013 5:00 PM 7 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 19
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 5. Will showed up to practice, so I joined him for a round from the white tees. We skipped Hole 1 and 2 since the Illini group was gathering and practicing putting/driving on these holes. Played okay... Not nearly as good as the red round I just played previously... (-2)
10/4/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 980 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 5. Played the reds this round as a bunch of the Illini disc golf group started showing up and setting up the orange tees. Considering the wind conditions, I was actually really happy with this round. Felt really good and consistent, and shot a pretty good singles score. (-5)
10/4/2013 4:00 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 5 for the day. Got off work early and spent plenty of time practicing today. Got some good practice in from several different tees and with the wind, it was even better practice for consistency with added weather elements. Wasn't a great first round, but it was a warm-up I suppose. I won't be adding my usual per-hole descriptions because I have a back-log of rounds to put up here since I played a ton of golf this past weekend (and have too many rounds to remember what I did on every single hole). (-1)
10/3/2013 6:15 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Had some daylight left since it was just the two of us and we were playing faster, so we did one more from the whites, for shorter distance practicing and the sake of finishing in the daylight. Not really pleased with this round even though I managed to barely get under par finally. Finished at even for the day...not good at all for my abilities. (-1)
10/3/2013 5:30 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. From the red tees now. Working on the drives, and hopefully the putting too, but of course, the putting sucked as much as the first round...as a collective. I had some good putts that saved some strokes, but then I had some atrocious putts that negated the good ones. (Even)
10/3/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Went to take out a co-worker again. He's getting better, and getting hooked on disc golf...awesome! As for me, I had a pretty indecent day. Not terrible, but nowhere near great, barely even good. It was windy again, but that is no explanation for the way I played. Putting was definitely an issue today as I made only a couple of decent putts...for the day, not this round alone. (+1)
10/1/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 869 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Played another round from the reds to practice some fairway drivers. Again nothing special with the round and it was just consistently bland even though I had some decent drives for deuce chances. I couldn't maximize with my putting. At least there were no bogies this round, and I was just average... (-1)
10/1/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. Went to practice at Lohmann since I never practice outside of league on Sunday mornings. Also took a handful of co-workers. Felt really inconsistent today. My scores don't show it as I kept it relatively clean (except for the one bogie) and under par, but driving was actually fairly good, while it was my putting that was entirely off. Kept missing a lot of first putts that could have easily been deuces. At least I didn't self-sabotage: I gathered myself near the end to struggle for a slightly under par round. Not a good score from the shorts even though it was windy. (-1)
9/26/2013 4:15 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 869 26
Round Notes: Second round from the reds (the newer red concrete dots, not the old second tees... so the distances here aren't as accurate). Was missing several more putts this round that I should've had, and a couple drives were off. Turned it on in the end to finish strong and fight my way back to under par. (-1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41