Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
10/3/2013 6:15 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Had some daylight left since it was just the two of us and we were playing faster, so we did one more from the whites, for shorter distance practicing and the sake of finishing in the daylight. Not really pleased with this round even though I managed to barely get under par finally. Finished at even for the day...not good at all for my abilities. (-1)
10/3/2013 5:30 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. From the red tees now. Working on the drives, and hopefully the putting too, but of course, the putting sucked as much as the first round...as a collective. I had some good putts that saved some strokes, but then I had some atrocious putts that negated the good ones. (Even)
10/3/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Went to take out a co-worker again. He's getting better, and getting hooked on disc golf...awesome! As for me, I had a pretty indecent day. Not terrible, but nowhere near great, barely even good. It was windy again, but that is no explanation for the way I played. Putting was definitely an issue today as I made only a couple of decent putts...for the day, not this round alone. (+1)
10/1/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 869 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Played another round from the reds to practice some fairway drivers. Again nothing special with the round and it was just consistently bland even though I had some decent drives for deuce chances. I couldn't maximize with my putting. At least there were no bogies this round, and I was just average... (-1)
10/1/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. Went to practice at Lohmann since I never practice outside of league on Sunday mornings. Also took a handful of co-workers. Felt really inconsistent today. My scores don't show it as I kept it relatively clean (except for the one bogie) and under par, but driving was actually fairly good, while it was my putting that was entirely off. Kept missing a lot of first putts that could have easily been deuces. At least I didn't self-sabotage: I gathered myself near the end to struggle for a slightly under par round. Not a good score from the shorts even though it was windy. (-1)
9/26/2013 4:15 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 869 26
Round Notes: Second round from the reds (the newer red concrete dots, not the old second tees... so the distances here aren't as accurate). Was missing several more putts this round that I should've had, and a couple drives were off. Turned it on in the end to finish strong and fight my way back to under par. (-1)
9/26/2013 3:15 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Calm 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a couple of rounds taking three people out to play disc golf for their first time (and an out-of-town friend who has played a lot joined us). Started them off on the white tees, and they enjoyed it so much, they wanted to play another round and we moved back to the red tees for the second round. My game was just okay. Missed several more putts than I have been lately and my score should've been much lower, but at least it wasn't terrible... still working on having consistency throughout the duration of a round. (-3)
EventHorizon's Round
9/18/2013 4:15 PM 9 / 9
-- Sunny Moderate 1035 20
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)
Brodysseus's Round
7/27/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 967 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 2    Birdies: 7    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-11)
Brodysseus's Round
7/27/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 2    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)