Lohmann Park Scores
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40
Brodysseus's Round
7/27/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 870 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+1)
Round Details
Diego5271009's Round (Doubles Round)
7/7/2013 11:00 AM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Sunny Moderate n/a 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Second round of our Random Doubles Sunday league at Lohmann. Partnered with Jody today, and I wanted to record just this doubles round because, well... ACE! Probably my second coolest ace, and my wife was there to not only see her first ace in person, but from me! This is my fourth career ace, but my first ace worth money... cashed in at $150. I'm going home happy. We didn't win the league since the ace tied us up for first and we lost in the sudden death playoff. (-3)
6/24/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Cloudy Moderate 869 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round number 2 since we didn't want to stop playing. Played reds again. Was better overall for me, but still missed some shots and made some mistakes I shouldn't at a course like this. (I won't even blame it on the fact that I didn't have my main plastic, because after the first round I felt comfortable with the discs I had). (-1)
6/24/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate 814 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a couple rounds with my Seattle friend before he leaves town. He called me just as I was getting off work, so I met him in clothes I normally wouldn't use to play in, and I left my main bag at home in the other car trunk, so I grabbed an overstable driver (DGA Riptide) for hyzer shots, an understable driver that is a backup to something I already use (Westside Underworld) for anhyzers, and a random putter from my trunk (I think it is a warlock or wizard?) for approach and putt shots. Had fun, but missed 3 stupid putts this round. (+1)
rvan84's Round
5/19/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)
rvan84's Round
5/19/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 2    Birdies: 3    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
hunter_63's Round
5/19/2013 8:45 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
hunter_63's Round
5/19/2013 8:15 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 664 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
5/5/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of extra practice after RDS. Things went a little better, but I should be shooting a much lower score from the white tees. (-2)
5/5/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 785 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played an extra couple rounds after RDS to practice up since I sucked this morning. (Even)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40