Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41
10/1/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. Went to practice at Lohmann since I never practice outside of league on Sunday mornings. Also took a handful of co-workers. Felt really inconsistent today. My scores don't show it as I kept it relatively clean (except for the one bogie) and under par, but driving was actually fairly good, while it was my putting that was entirely off. Kept missing a lot of first putts that could have easily been deuces. At least I didn't self-sabotage: I gathered myself near the end to struggle for a slightly under par round. Not a good score from the shorts even though it was windy. (-1)
9/26/2013 4:15 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 869 26
Round Notes: Second round from the reds (the newer red concrete dots, not the old second tees... so the distances here aren't as accurate). Was missing several more putts this round that I should've had, and a couple drives were off. Turned it on in the end to finish strong and fight my way back to under par. (-1)
9/26/2013 3:15 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Calm 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a couple of rounds taking three people out to play disc golf for their first time (and an out-of-town friend who has played a lot joined us). Started them off on the white tees, and they enjoyed it so much, they wanted to play another round and we moved back to the red tees for the second round. My game was just okay. Missed several more putts than I have been lately and my score should've been much lower, but at least it wasn't terrible... still working on having consistency throughout the duration of a round. (-3)
EventHorizon's Round
9/18/2013 4:15 PM 9 / 9
-- Sunny Moderate 1035 20
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)
-- -- -- 967 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 2    Birdies: 7    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-11)
-- -- -- 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 2    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
-- -- -- 870 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+1)
Round Details
Diego5271009's Round (Doubles Round)
7/7/2013 11:00 AM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Sunny Moderate n/a 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Second round of our Random Doubles Sunday league at Lohmann. Partnered with Jody today, and I wanted to record just this doubles round because, well... ACE! Probably my second coolest ace, and my wife was there to not only see her first ace in person, but from me! This is my fourth career ace, but my first ace worth money... cashed in at $150. I'm going home happy. We didn't win the league since the ace tied us up for first and we lost in the sudden death playoff. (-3)
6/24/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Cloudy Moderate 869 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round number 2 since we didn't want to stop playing. Played reds again. Was better overall for me, but still missed some shots and made some mistakes I shouldn't at a course like this. (I won't even blame it on the fact that I didn't have my main plastic, because after the first round I felt comfortable with the discs I had). (-1)
6/24/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate 814 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a couple rounds with my Seattle friend before he leaves town. He called me just as I was getting off work, so I met him in clothes I normally wouldn't use to play in, and I left my main bag at home in the other car trunk, so I grabbed an overstable driver (DGA Riptide) for hyzer shots, an understable driver that is a backup to something I already use (Westside Underworld) for anhyzers, and a random putter from my trunk (I think it is a warlock or wizard?) for approach and putt shots. Had fun, but missed 3 stupid putts this round. (+1)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41