Lohmann Park Scores
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41
hunter_63's Round
5/19/2013 8:45 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
hunter_63's Round
5/19/2013 8:15 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 664 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
5/5/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of extra practice after RDS. Things went a little better, but I should be shooting a much lower score from the white tees. (-2)
5/5/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 785 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played an extra couple rounds after RDS to practice up since I sucked this morning. (Even)
4/28/2013 11:00 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 883 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of our singles RDS round... again from the backwards tees. Played better this round, but still putting hurt me even after my immaculate driving. (+1)
4/28/2013 10:15 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 859 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: RDS round only had 3 people so we played singles... 2 rounds doing the backwards tees. I couldn't putt worth a crap, but my drives were nothing like I've ever seen myself throw. I surpassed my usual driving distance and gained several feet. It was a great day for driving, didn't matter though since I couldn't putt. (+2)
3/24/2013 12:00 PM 5 / 9
30°F / -1°C Cloudy Strong n/a 14
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our weekly random doubles league, we were waiting for the other card to finish, so we played a few holes. I shot decently and I was glad I played some more to stay warmed up, because my partner and I had to do a playoff for first, which turned into an epic battle over 6 holes with the winds picking up and the temperatures dropping... I sunk the winning putt on the sixth hole for victory. (-1)
3/10/2013 1:00 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Strong 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wanted to stay after the Sunday league and practice some more. Since we played 2 rounds from the red tees, I went and played a red tee round. Pretty average round with nothing spectacular. (Even)
3/3/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Cloudy Moderate 573 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: So I thought the last round was a failure, well... a 7 from the white tees on the same hole that I just got a 6 on the last round... This is inexcusable. This should never happen for me no matter what the conditions. I just went home after this round because I was trending worse and worse the more I played. (+7)
3/3/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Cloudy Moderate 634 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ...and a second round because I sucked the first round. But I sucked harder here and should have just gone home. The round itself was pretty average with a couple of bogeys that shouldn't have happened... but a 6 from the white tees? Have I ever played disc golf before? (+5)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41