Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
2/23/2014 12:30 PM 9 / 9
26°F / -3°C Sunny Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After having a strong start in Doubles League this morning and sucking during the second round, I had to stay and see if I could work things out... but turns out I couldn't. Probably just one of those off days, which is bothersome because yesterday I was nailing 30-40 foot putts like they were 5 footers. (+1)
2/2/2014 12:45 PM 9 / 9
19°F / -7°C Sunny Moderate 907 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After a poor performance in doubles this morning from the white tees, I had to stay and play a round to make up for my losses and prove to myself I could improve... and I did. (-4)
12/22/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Sunny Moderate 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. This round went a little better, but still missed several birdie chances because of putting. (-2)
12/22/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Sunny Moderate 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3 today. After a poor performance for the doubles league, I stuck around to practice some more going solo (everyone else left, so no singles dollar round today).

Had a rough start from the reds, but I managed to pull myself together enough to get back to par and break even.
(Even)
12/1/2013 1:00 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 826 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After the singles-after-the-doubles round, myself and 2 others stayed to play another singles dollar round from the backwards course. (Lots of others were out enjoying the course too, so we had to stop and wait for others to play through). We were all getting fatigued and I ended up 1 stroke off first. (+5)
12/1/2013 12:15 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 897 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 1    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After the white-white round of Sunday Doubles League (which my partner and I placed second with a -14 ... we both choked on a 10 foot putt that if we made, could have been in a play-off with the first place team at -15), six of us stayed to played a dollar singles round from the reds. I was having one of my better rounds on the reds (had a 4 hole birdie streak!), if you take away the holes I choked and got bogies on... Still managed to pull away with first place and netted 5 bucks from the others as well as my winnings from 2nd place in the doubles. Not too shabby, plus it was a beautiful day outside. (-2)
11/24/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our dollar singles round, the 4 of us stayed to play a casual round from the reds (since we'd played white and blue during random doubles league). Shot decent some of the time and poorly other times for a rather mediocre round with nothing special. (+2)
11/24/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our doubles league, 4 of us stayed to play a dollar singles round from the whites. Had a decent round going, but flopped on putting on half the holes. However, still managed to come out the victor with a whopping $3! (-3)
11/17/2013 12:15 PM 4 / 9
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Strong n/a 12
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Incredibly windy with the temperature changes and storm systems going through the state today. Had played white/white in doubles to test out rubber mat on hole 1 (and get done quickly with the impending weather).

This was our singles round after our Sunday morning doubles league, but we cut it short after Hole 4 because the winds were picking up and the storms were approaching and one of us had a large branch fall down right behind him as he was putting... so it wasn't safe anymore and we called it a day.

Historically, I should note that this is the same storm system that produced a tornado that damaged Washington, IL during our doubles league this morning.
(Even)
11/14/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Still had a bit of daylight to burn, so we did a quick white round. Finally came together and slightly made up for the previous round from the reds... I guess, if anything, I brought myself back to par for the day. (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36