Lohmann Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
7/6/2014 2:03 PM 9 / 9 -- -- Cloudy Moderate n/a 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played an extra round after singles after the doubles! Played orange tees here and as per my tradition (that I wish I could shake) I bogeyed the easy first hole.

I was doing okay, but then fell apart in the back half of this round.
(+4)
7/6/2014 12:58 PM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy Moderate 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Singles round after the doubles league.

Shot okay. Ended up tied for second with a measly 3 down on the whites... Guess the wind affected people more than expected. One more stroke I could've tied for first.
(-3)
6/29/2014 12:07 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Cloudy Moderate 814 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Singles round after doubles for tags. Played cricket field as OB. (+1)
6/22/2014 12:38 PM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Cloudy Calm 738 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Singles round after doubles. Played for bag tags only today. We played the cricket field as an OB lake.

I played terrible. I was in a funk and had a lack of confidence before every shot... nothing was feeling right.
(+7)
MidwestZest's Round
6/21/2014 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 925 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 2    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-8)
6/16/2014 8:13 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Cloudy None 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. The out-of-towners wanted to do another round before dark, and try a different tee so we did reds.

I didn't shoot well and had straight par the entire round except for the one hole where I kept hitting trees... but it was getting dark out and everyone was having trouble seeing. Had to get phone lights out to search for discs since no one had any glow plastic on hand.
(+2)
6/16/2014 7:13 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Cloudy None 937 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. Meeting up with a couple people from New York to show them the course along with some other locals that came to greet the out-of-towners.

Shot pretty well, but left some strokes out there considering there was no wind.
(-5)
6/15/2014 2:33 PM 9 / 9 -- 82°F / 28°C Cloudy Strong n/a 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Probably the worst score I shot from the orange tees. Too tired, fatigued, and needed some energy or food. (+6)
6/15/2014 1:33 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Cloudy Strong 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. A few of us stayed to play a white/orange tees round. I was getting fatigued and tired and probably needed some food, but I played through these rounds anyway. My score clearly suffered from my fatigue and lack of energy. (-1)
6/15/2014 12:19 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Cloudy Strong 835 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Dollar singles round after doubles league.

I was pumped and ready to go since my partner and I won doubles. With the winds picking up, scores picked up too and I ended up tying for 2nd with a 3 over.
(+3)