Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
3/23/2014 12:15 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 762 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 3    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Our singles dollar round after the doubles. I played terrible on the backwards tees. (+6)
3/23/2014 9:15 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Quick round before Random Doubles league. First time trying out the new baskets! Glad this was a warm-up round because I wasn't scoring well for the whites. (-1)
2/23/2014 12:30 PM 9 / 9
26°F / -3°C Sunny Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After having a strong start in Doubles League this morning and sucking during the second round, I had to stay and see if I could work things out... but turns out I couldn't. Probably just one of those off days, which is bothersome because yesterday I was nailing 30-40 foot putts like they were 5 footers. (+1)
2/2/2014 12:45 PM 9 / 9
19°F / -7°C Sunny Moderate 907 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After a poor performance in doubles this morning from the white tees, I had to stay and play a round to make up for my losses and prove to myself I could improve... and I did. (-4)
12/22/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Sunny Moderate 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. This round went a little better, but still missed several birdie chances because of putting. (-2)
12/22/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Sunny Moderate 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3 today. After a poor performance for the doubles league, I stuck around to practice some more going solo (everyone else left, so no singles dollar round today).

Had a rough start from the reds, but I managed to pull myself together enough to get back to par and break even.
(Even)
12/1/2013 1:00 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 826 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After the singles-after-the-doubles round, myself and 2 others stayed to play another singles dollar round from the backwards course. (Lots of others were out enjoying the course too, so we had to stop and wait for others to play through). We were all getting fatigued and I ended up 1 stroke off first. (+5)
12/1/2013 12:15 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 897 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 1    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After the white-white round of Sunday Doubles League (which my partner and I placed second with a -14 ... we both choked on a 10 foot putt that if we made, could have been in a play-off with the first place team at -15), six of us stayed to played a dollar singles round from the reds. I was having one of my better rounds on the reds (had a 4 hole birdie streak!), if you take away the holes I choked and got bogies on... Still managed to pull away with first place and netted 5 bucks from the others as well as my winnings from 2nd place in the doubles. Not too shabby, plus it was a beautiful day outside. (-2)
11/24/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our dollar singles round, the 4 of us stayed to play a casual round from the reds (since we'd played white and blue during random doubles league). Shot decent some of the time and poorly other times for a rather mediocre round with nothing special. (+2)
11/24/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our doubles league, 4 of us stayed to play a dollar singles round from the whites. Had a decent round going, but flopped on putting on half the holes. However, still managed to come out the victor with a whopping $3! (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40