Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
12/1/2013 1:00 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 826 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After the singles-after-the-doubles round, myself and 2 others stayed to play another singles dollar round from the backwards course. (Lots of others were out enjoying the course too, so we had to stop and wait for others to play through). We were all getting fatigued and I ended up 1 stroke off first. (+5)
12/1/2013 12:15 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 897 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 1    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After the white-white round of Sunday Doubles League (which my partner and I placed second with a -14 ... we both choked on a 10 foot putt that if we made, could have been in a play-off with the first place team at -15), six of us stayed to played a dollar singles round from the reds. I was having one of my better rounds on the reds (had a 4 hole birdie streak!), if you take away the holes I choked and got bogies on... Still managed to pull away with first place and netted 5 bucks from the others as well as my winnings from 2nd place in the doubles. Not too shabby, plus it was a beautiful day outside. (-2)
11/24/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our dollar singles round, the 4 of us stayed to play a casual round from the reds (since we'd played white and blue during random doubles league). Shot decent some of the time and poorly other times for a rather mediocre round with nothing special. (+2)
11/24/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our doubles league, 4 of us stayed to play a dollar singles round from the whites. Had a decent round going, but flopped on putting on half the holes. However, still managed to come out the victor with a whopping $3! (-3)
11/17/2013 12:15 PM 4 / 9
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Strong n/a 12
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Incredibly windy with the temperature changes and storm systems going through the state today. Had played white/white in doubles to test out rubber mat on hole 1 (and get done quickly with the impending weather).

This was our singles round after our Sunday morning doubles league, but we cut it short after Hole 4 because the winds were picking up and the storms were approaching and one of us had a large branch fall down right behind him as he was putting... so it wasn't safe anymore and we called it a day.

Historically, I should note that this is the same storm system that produced a tornado that damaged Washington, IL during our doubles league this morning.
(Even)
11/14/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Still had a bit of daylight to burn, so we did a quick white round. Finally came together and slightly made up for the previous round from the reds... I guess, if anything, I brought myself back to par for the day. (-3)
11/14/2013 3:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 731 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. I do remember that this was just a terrible round that suffered tremendously from putting failure... a 6 and a 5 on my card? Really?! (+4)
11/14/2013 3:15 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. I didn't enter these rounds from this day as soon as I should have. Other rounds and things have happened so I'm foggy on the details here. I do remember that I shouldn't have had those 2 bogies from the whites even though it was windy, but I think they were extra strokes from putting. (-1)
11/10/2013 1:45 PM 9 / 9
46°F / 8°C Sunny Calm 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Myself and 3 others stayed for yet another singles round. I played a little better, but not near my best. Ended up tying for first and on the play-off hole (backwards to 8), lost on a silly 6 foot putt that I missed because I didn't think I had to think about it...thought it was automatic, and therefore, missed center so it hit chains and fell out. (-2)
11/10/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Round Notes: After a windy doubles league this morning we had a larger group stay for singles play than usual. The winds also calmed down so we thought scores should be better than the backwards/backwards rounds this morning in doubles. However, there was a tie at par since no one managed to shoot under...odd for the conditions. I, myself, had a terrible round with some off drives and terrible putting. (+2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41