Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
11/17/2013 12:15 PM 4 / 9
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Strong n/a 12
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Incredibly windy with the temperature changes and storm systems going through the state today. Had played white/white in doubles to test out rubber mat on hole 1 (and get done quickly with the impending weather).

This was our singles round after our Sunday morning doubles league, but we cut it short after Hole 4 because the winds were picking up and the storms were approaching and one of us had a large branch fall down right behind him as he was putting... so it wasn't safe anymore and we called it a day.

Historically, I should note that this is the same storm system that produced a tornado that damaged Washington, IL during our doubles league this morning.
(Even)
11/14/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Still had a bit of daylight to burn, so we did a quick white round. Finally came together and slightly made up for the previous round from the reds... I guess, if anything, I brought myself back to par for the day. (-3)
11/14/2013 3:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 731 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. I do remember that this was just a terrible round that suffered tremendously from putting failure... a 6 and a 5 on my card? Really?! (+4)
11/14/2013 3:15 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. I didn't enter these rounds from this day as soon as I should have. Other rounds and things have happened so I'm foggy on the details here. I do remember that I shouldn't have had those 2 bogies from the whites even though it was windy, but I think they were extra strokes from putting. (-1)
11/10/2013 1:45 PM 9 / 9
46°F / 8°C Sunny Calm 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Myself and 3 others stayed for yet another singles round. I played a little better, but not near my best. Ended up tying for first and on the play-off hole (backwards to 8), lost on a silly 6 foot putt that I missed because I didn't think I had to think about it...thought it was automatic, and therefore, missed center so it hit chains and fell out. (-2)
11/10/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After a windy doubles league this morning we had a larger group stay for singles play than usual. The winds also calmed down so we thought scores should be better than the backwards/backwards rounds this morning in doubles. However, there was a tie at par since no one managed to shoot under...odd for the conditions. I, myself, had a terrible round with some off drives and terrible putting. (+2)
11/3/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9 -- 55°F / 13°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After doubles and singles today, Mike N. and I stayed to play a round from the orange tees. Started off bad and meandered my way to almost back to par. (+1)
11/3/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 967 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After winning our Sunday Doubles league with Matt Barnes after a play-off (my good drive and his good putt), I stayed to play a singles round with 7 others for a buck entry fee. One round from the whites. Played one of my more consistent rounds and won the singles too for a great day of winning! (-6)
10/27/2013 2:15 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Last round for the day since I was running out of steam and needed to get some food. I was consistently sub-par this round and didn't have much great going on, but a lot of mediocre so I was a couple strokes off par. (+2)
10/27/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 814 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our singles round after our doubles league, I stayed to play a couple rounds from the reds with 1 other golfer who wished to enjoy the nice day since we may not have too many left this year. Round was okay. Started off with some serious putting issues and then had a much better 2nd half of the round to almost fight back to par. (+1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40