Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
6/24/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Cloudy Moderate 869 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round number 2 since we didn't want to stop playing. Played reds again. Was better overall for me, but still missed some shots and made some mistakes I shouldn't at a course like this. (I won't even blame it on the fact that I didn't have my main plastic, because after the first round I felt comfortable with the discs I had). (-1)
6/24/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate 814 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a couple rounds with my Seattle friend before he leaves town. He called me just as I was getting off work, so I met him in clothes I normally wouldn't use to play in, and I left my main bag at home in the other car trunk, so I grabbed an overstable driver (DGA Riptide) for hyzer shots, an understable driver that is a backup to something I already use (Westside Underworld) for anhyzers, and a random putter from my trunk (I think it is a warlock or wizard?) for approach and putt shots. Had fun, but missed 3 stupid putts this round. (+1)
rvan84's Round
5/19/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)
rvan84's Round
5/19/2013 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 2    Birdies: 3    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
hunter_63's Round
5/19/2013 8:45 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
hunter_63's Round
5/19/2013 8:15 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 664 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
5/5/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of extra practice after RDS. Things went a little better, but I should be shooting a much lower score from the white tees. (-2)
5/5/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 785 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played an extra couple rounds after RDS to practice up since I sucked this morning. (Even)
4/28/2013 11:00 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 883 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of our singles RDS round... again from the backwards tees. Played better this round, but still putting hurt me even after my immaculate driving. (+1)
4/28/2013 10:15 AM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 859 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: RDS round only had 3 people so we played singles... 2 rounds doing the backwards tees. I couldn't putt worth a crap, but my drives were nothing like I've ever seen myself throw. I surpassed my usual driving distance and gained several feet. It was a great day for driving, didn't matter though since I couldn't putt. (+2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36