Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
11/24/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our dollar singles round, the 4 of us stayed to play a casual round from the reds (since we'd played white and blue during random doubles league). Shot decent some of the time and poorly other times for a rather mediocre round with nothing special. (+2)
11/24/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
23°F / -5°C Sunny Calm 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our doubles league, 4 of us stayed to play a dollar singles round from the whites. Had a decent round going, but flopped on putting on half the holes. However, still managed to come out the victor with a whopping $3! (-3)
11/17/2013 12:15 PM 4 / 9
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Strong n/a 12
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Incredibly windy with the temperature changes and storm systems going through the state today. Had played white/white in doubles to test out rubber mat on hole 1 (and get done quickly with the impending weather).

This was our singles round after our Sunday morning doubles league, but we cut it short after Hole 4 because the winds were picking up and the storms were approaching and one of us had a large branch fall down right behind him as he was putting... so it wasn't safe anymore and we called it a day.

Historically, I should note that this is the same storm system that produced a tornado that damaged Washington, IL during our doubles league this morning.
(Even)
11/14/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Still had a bit of daylight to burn, so we did a quick white round. Finally came together and slightly made up for the previous round from the reds... I guess, if anything, I brought myself back to par for the day. (-3)
11/14/2013 3:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 731 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. I do remember that this was just a terrible round that suffered tremendously from putting failure... a 6 and a 5 on my card? Really?! (+4)
11/14/2013 3:15 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Strong 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. I didn't enter these rounds from this day as soon as I should have. Other rounds and things have happened so I'm foggy on the details here. I do remember that I shouldn't have had those 2 bogies from the whites even though it was windy, but I think they were extra strokes from putting. (-1)
11/10/2013 1:45 PM 9 / 9
46°F / 8°C Sunny Calm 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Myself and 3 others stayed for yet another singles round. I played a little better, but not near my best. Ended up tying for first and on the play-off hole (backwards to 8), lost on a silly 6 foot putt that I missed because I didn't think I had to think about it...thought it was automatic, and therefore, missed center so it hit chains and fell out. (-2)
11/10/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Round Notes: After a windy doubles league this morning we had a larger group stay for singles play than usual. The winds also calmed down so we thought scores should be better than the backwards/backwards rounds this morning in doubles. However, there was a tie at par since no one managed to shoot under...odd for the conditions. I, myself, had a terrible round with some off drives and terrible putting. (+2)
11/3/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9 -- 55°F / 13°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After doubles and singles today, Mike N. and I stayed to play a round from the orange tees. Started off bad and meandered my way to almost back to par. (+1)
11/3/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 967 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After winning our Sunday Doubles league with Matt Barnes after a play-off (my good drive and his good putt), I stayed to play a singles round with 7 others for a buck entry fee. One round from the whites. Played one of my more consistent rounds and won the singles too for a great day of winning! (-6)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40