Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
3/24/2013 12:00 PM 5 / 9
30°F / -1°C Cloudy Strong n/a 14
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our weekly random doubles league, we were waiting for the other card to finish, so we played a few holes. I shot decently and I was glad I played some more to stay warmed up, because my partner and I had to do a playoff for first, which turned into an epic battle over 6 holes with the winds picking up and the temperatures dropping... I sunk the winning putt on the sixth hole for victory. (-1)
3/10/2013 1:00 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Strong 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wanted to stay after the Sunday league and practice some more. Since we played 2 rounds from the red tees, I went and played a red tee round. Pretty average round with nothing spectacular. (Even)
3/3/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Cloudy Moderate 573 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: So I thought the last round was a failure, well... a 7 from the white tees on the same hole that I just got a 6 on the last round... This is inexcusable. This should never happen for me no matter what the conditions. I just went home after this round because I was trending worse and worse the more I played. (+7)
3/3/2013 12:45 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Cloudy Moderate 634 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ...and a second round because I sucked the first round. But I sucked harder here and should have just gone home. The round itself was pretty average with a couple of bogeys that shouldn't have happened... but a 6 from the white tees? Have I ever played disc golf before? (+5)
3/3/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
35°F / 2°C Cloudy Moderate 694 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 2    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was displeased with how I played in our Random Doubles league this morning, so I decided to stay afterwards and practice. Should have just gone home. I had some great shots, but overall I sucked and had the worst inconsistency and miss rate that I've had in a long time. I was hesitant to even add this and the next two rounds to my scorebook because they suck, but it is what it is. (+3)
Round Details
Redleg's Round (Doubles Round)
2/16/2013 10:00 AM 20 / 20
17°F / -8°C Sunny Moderate n/a 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 15    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ice Bowl Dodds Park (+4)
Switch28's Round
12/12/2012 3:30 PM 9 / 9
38°F / 3°C Sunny Calm 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)
oldtime's Round
11/17/2012 2:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Moderate 937 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 3    Birdies: 4    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-10)
Redleg's Round
9/29/2012 10:45 PM 9 / 9
58°F / 14°C Sunny Calm 869 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
Redleg's Round
9/29/2012 10:00 AM 9 / 9
58°F / 14°C Sunny Calm 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 5    Pars: 1    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-4)