Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
10/24/2013 4:45 PM 9 / 9
40°F / 4°C Sunny Moderate 675 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 3    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. This time from the reds and things didn't really get much better. Putting slipping again and drives were okay, not great. (+6)
10/24/2013 4:00 PM 9 / 9
40°F / 4°C Sunny Moderate 694 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Not ready for cold weather golf... and it showed. Could have used an extra layer and a hand warmer, because I never really warmed up even though I played 3 rounds today. First one from the whites to try to "warm up"... Pathetic score with the cold and wind factored in... putts were very inconsistent and felt like they kept slipping (because of cold fingertips and cold plastic? I don't know, but it was awful). (+3)
10/20/2013 12:15 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong 849 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: During our Sunday morning random doubles league (2 rounds from the reds today), I cashed in at second as Cali after a one hole playoff (other team hit chains and nearly aced, but had a 3 ft putt, while I had a 30 footer around a couple of trees). I wanted to shoot some more, so I joined 3 others who wanted to stick around and play the backwards course. Driving was a little off since my still-healing back was starting to feel more strained, and I had some atrocious putts that thankfully didn't happen during the league play. Not great, even though it was really windy. Oh, and I think these distances are off, since we have moved most of the tees back further than the distances on this site, so I adjusted the distances in this scorecard using a google map measure tool. (+4)
10/17/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
56°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 675 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Wanted to pull it back to the red tees, just to try to get more distance. Knew it would be tough, but I had to try to practice since I want to get this shot better. Not a great round, but I didn't expect much. Only 1 double bogie this round because I kept hitting tree after tree. (+6)
10/17/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
58°F / 14°C Sunny Calm 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. From the white tees again. Felt I could improve, while still not expecting to shoot under par... however, I barely made it under par. Pretty happy with the improvements. Think I may be getting the hang of the flick, just need to work on power/distance/snap now. (-1)
10/17/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm 725 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Still wanted to work on all sidearm drives and approaches today since my back is still a little sore. Not a terrible score. I think it's respectable since I'm working on an unfamiliar shot. Putting also was like yesterday: stiff body with all arm motions. Really felt like my putting is more consistent than usual, maybe I should do this normally when my back is fully healed? (+2)
10/10/2013 6:00 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 906 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Played decent as a whole, but had a couple of really stupid holes, one where I turned an easy deuce into a bogie... gotta stop choking like that. (-2)
10/10/2013 5:15 PM 9 / 9
76°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 907 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2 today. Losing daylight after work sucks. Trying to get my fill of golf in before I can't play as frequently due to lack of daylight. Brought my Tuesday/Thursday group of co-workers out. Played decent, but still making stupid mistakes on a hole or two. (-4)
10/8/2013 6:15 PM 9 / 9
73°F / 23°C Sunny Moderate 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Finished just in time as the sun was down. Had a similar round to the last one. Nothing terrible, but nothing really great either. (-2)
10/8/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 846 25
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. Became a little more consistent. Still not a great round. Got another bogie due to putting issues. (-2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40