Lohmann Park Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
11/3/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9 -- 55°F / 13°C Sunny Moderate n/a 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After doubles and singles today, Mike N. and I stayed to play a round from the orange tees. Started off bad and meandered my way to almost back to par. (+1)
11/3/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 967 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After winning our Sunday Doubles league with Matt Barnes after a play-off (my good drive and his good putt), I stayed to play a singles round with 7 others for a buck entry fee. One round from the whites. Played one of my more consistent rounds and won the singles too for a great day of winning! (-6)
10/27/2013 2:15 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 786 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Last round for the day since I was running out of steam and needed to get some food. I was consistently sub-par this round and didn't have much great going on, but a lot of mediocre so I was a couple strokes off par. (+2)
10/27/2013 1:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 814 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our singles round after our doubles league, I stayed to play a couple rounds from the reds with 1 other golfer who wished to enjoy the nice day since we may not have too many left this year. Round was okay. Started off with some serious putting issues and then had a much better 2nd half of the round to almost fight back to par. (+1)
10/27/2013 12:30 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 826 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After our random doubles league (took 2nd with my partner out of 7 teams), myself and 5 others wanted to stay and play a backwards round. To make things a little interesting, we played singles, but each put in a dollar so the winner took all. Felt like I could have been more competitive, but I failed miserably on 2 holes where I had great drives. Other than those holes, played decent... I was 2 strokes behind first. (+5)
10/24/2013 5:30 PM 9 / 9
40°F / 4°C Sunny Moderate 893 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Waited for a couple guys to finish up behind us to join up and play a round from the backwards tees. Felt like I played a much better round even though the distance was increased. Pretty happy overall with the round, except for the last hole... (+2)
10/24/2013 4:45 PM 9 / 9
40°F / 4°C Sunny Moderate 675 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 3    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. This time from the reds and things didn't really get much better. Putting slipping again and drives were okay, not great. (+6)
10/24/2013 4:00 PM 9 / 9
40°F / 4°C Sunny Moderate 694 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Not ready for cold weather golf... and it showed. Could have used an extra layer and a hand warmer, because I never really warmed up even though I played 3 rounds today. First one from the whites to try to "warm up"... Pathetic score with the cold and wind factored in... putts were very inconsistent and felt like they kept slipping (because of cold fingertips and cold plastic? I don't know, but it was awful). (+3)
10/20/2013 12:15 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong 849 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: During our Sunday morning random doubles league (2 rounds from the reds today), I cashed in at second as Cali after a one hole playoff (other team hit chains and nearly aced, but had a 3 ft putt, while I had a 30 footer around a couple of trees). I wanted to shoot some more, so I joined 3 others who wanted to stick around and play the backwards course. Driving was a little off since my still-healing back was starting to feel more strained, and I had some atrocious putts that thankfully didn't happen during the league play. Not great, even though it was really windy. Oh, and I think these distances are off, since we have moved most of the tees back further than the distances on this site, so I adjusted the distances in this scorecard using a google map measure tool. (+4)
10/17/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
56°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 675 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Wanted to pull it back to the red tees, just to try to get more distance. Knew it would be tough, but I had to try to practice since I want to get this shot better. Not a great round, but I didn't expect much. Only 1 double bogie this round because I kept hitting tree after tree. (+6)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41