Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
10/8/2013 5:15 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Three rounds from the whites today since daylight is less after work this time of year. Plus practicing mids/putter shots is always good. Started with a pathetic round that ended up over par. Serious putting issues. Can't believe I shot 3 bogies from the whites...how long has it been since I sucked this bad on these tees? Next couple of rounds went slightly better. (+1)
10/6/2013 2:30 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Strong 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Wanted to go whites again to improve my score... succeeded, but only by a stroke. Would have had a much better round without the 2 bogies I collected. (-3)
10/6/2013 1:45 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Strong 897 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. From the reds. Shot the same score as I did from the whites, which isn't terrible...for the reds...on a windy day... Had a really strong finish on this round after a bad bogie from putting issues. (-2)
10/6/2013 1:15 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Strong 846 25
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. After finishing 2nd in RDS this morning, I wanted to practice some more after our Blue/Blue rounds. Mike N. stayed and threw a few rounds with me. Considering the wind, I didn't do too bad. (-2)
10/4/2013 5:30 PM 9 / 9 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 25
Round Notes: Round 4 of 5. Played this one from the orange tees since the Illini group put up flags to mark the tees. Hadn't played this set of tees in a long while and since we couldn't remember exactly where they were, we played them while they were marked. A decent round... Afterwards, Will and I left and I stopped by the Mahomet course before dark to have one more round in for the day... (-2)
10/4/2013 5:00 PM 7 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 19
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 5. Will showed up to practice, so I joined him for a round from the white tees. We skipped Hole 1 and 2 since the Illini group was gathering and practicing putting/driving on these holes. Played okay... Not nearly as good as the red round I just played previously... (-2)
10/4/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 980 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 5. Played the reds this round as a bunch of the Illini disc golf group started showing up and setting up the orange tees. Considering the wind conditions, I was actually really happy with this round. Felt really good and consistent, and shot a pretty good singles score. (-5)
10/4/2013 4:00 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 5 for the day. Got off work early and spent plenty of time practicing today. Got some good practice in from several different tees and with the wind, it was even better practice for consistency with added weather elements. Wasn't a great first round, but it was a warm-up I suppose. I won't be adding my usual per-hole descriptions because I have a back-log of rounds to put up here since I played a ton of golf this past weekend (and have too many rounds to remember what I did on every single hole). (-1)
10/3/2013 6:15 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 816 26
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Had some daylight left since it was just the two of us and we were playing faster, so we did one more from the whites, for shorter distance practicing and the sake of finishing in the daylight. Not really pleased with this round even though I managed to barely get under par finally. Finished at even for the day...not good at all for my abilities. (-1)
10/3/2013 5:30 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 842 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. From the red tees now. Working on the drives, and hopefully the putting too, but of course, the putting sucked as much as the first round...as a collective. I had some good putts that saved some strokes, but then I had some atrocious putts that negated the good ones. (Even)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40