Lohmann Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
10/20/2013 12:15 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong 849 31
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: During our Sunday morning random doubles league (2 rounds from the reds today), I cashed in at second as Cali after a one hole playoff (other team hit chains and nearly aced, but had a 3 ft putt, while I had a 30 footer around a couple of trees). I wanted to shoot some more, so I joined 3 others who wanted to stick around and play the backwards course. Driving was a little off since my still-healing back was starting to feel more strained, and I had some atrocious putts that thankfully didn't happen during the league play. Not great, even though it was really windy. Oh, and I think these distances are off, since we have moved most of the tees back further than the distances on this site, so I adjusted the distances in this scorecard using a google map measure tool. (+4)
10/17/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
56°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 675 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Wanted to pull it back to the red tees, just to try to get more distance. Knew it would be tough, but I had to try to practice since I want to get this shot better. Not a great round, but I didn't expect much. Only 1 double bogie this round because I kept hitting tree after tree. (+6)
10/17/2013 5:00 PM 9 / 9
58°F / 14°C Sunny Calm 816 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. From the white tees again. Felt I could improve, while still not expecting to shoot under par... however, I barely made it under par. Pretty happy with the improvements. Think I may be getting the hang of the flick, just need to work on power/distance/snap now. (-1)
10/17/2013 4:30 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm 725 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Still wanted to work on all sidearm drives and approaches today since my back is still a little sore. Not a terrible score. I think it's respectable since I'm working on an unfamiliar shot. Putting also was like yesterday: stiff body with all arm motions. Really felt like my putting is more consistent than usual, maybe I should do this normally when my back is fully healed? (+2)
10/10/2013 6:00 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 906 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Played decent as a whole, but had a couple of really stupid holes, one where I turned an easy deuce into a bogie... gotta stop choking like that. (-2)
10/10/2013 5:15 PM 9 / 9
76°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 907 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2 today. Losing daylight after work sucks. Trying to get my fill of golf in before I can't play as frequently due to lack of daylight. Brought my Tuesday/Thursday group of co-workers out. Played decent, but still making stupid mistakes on a hole or two. (-4)
10/8/2013 6:15 PM 9 / 9
73°F / 23°C Sunny Moderate 846 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Finished just in time as the sun was down. Had a similar round to the last one. Nothing terrible, but nothing really great either. (-2)
10/8/2013 5:45 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 846 25
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3. Became a little more consistent. Still not a great round. Got another bogie due to putting issues. (-2)
10/8/2013 5:15 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 755 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3. Three rounds from the whites today since daylight is less after work this time of year. Plus practicing mids/putter shots is always good. Started with a pathetic round that ended up over par. Serious putting issues. Can't believe I shot 3 bogies from the whites...how long has it been since I sucked this bad on these tees? Next couple of rounds went slightly better. (+1)
10/6/2013 2:30 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Strong 876 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 2    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3. Wanted to go whites again to improve my score... succeeded, but only by a stroke. Would have had a much better round without the 2 bogies I collected. (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41