Maxwell Park DGC Scores
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
EventHorizon's Round
7/17/2014 4:30 PM 9 / 18
-- -- -- n/a 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-3)
6/30/2014 6:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Cloudy Moderate 1013 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 2    Eagles: 7    Birdies: 7    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-27)
6/28/2014 7:00 AM 18 / 18
78°F / 26°C Cloudy Moderate 1000 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 1    Eagles: 9    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-26)
Round Details
Diego5271009's Round (Tournament Round)
6/28/2014 6:45 AM 20 / 20
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 5. 2014 Ironman.

Day started here and it was cool, but humid so my hands felt sticky/clammy all round. Started strong on the first 2 holes then lost a disc on hole 3 of 100 for the day. Overall, this round wasn't great, but at least I was under par.
(-1)
6/25/2014 6:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 1051 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 3    Eagles: 6    Birdies: 9    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-30)
6/22/2014 7:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Cloudy None 1000 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 1    Eagles: 8    Birdies: 7    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-26)
Diego5271009's Round
6/3/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
82°F / 28°C Sunny Calm 861 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Dynamic Discs 2-disc Challenge!

I was excited to hear the DD RV would be in our area and specifically took off work in the afternoon so I could make it out for this.

Strategically, I didn't make a good driver choice to try and win this event, but I wasn't trying to win. I wanted to grab a DD disc I didn't have yet, since I just recently obtained a few of their discs, but haven't had a chance to try them.

For this event, I used a Classic Blend Judge for the putter and grabbed an Enforcer for the driver, which I'll repeat: not a great choice for this course on a 2-disc challenge. They were right... this disc is a meathook and very overstable, but it was a fun round with Mike N. who rode with me and we caught Zach P. so he joined us for our round. Great weather and a great time!
(+2)
Diego5271009's Round
5/31/2014 10:30 AM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate 836 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2014 Trilogy Challenge!

This is my round from this event with the Dynamic Discs Thief, Latitude 64 Claymore, and Westside Shield.

Really loved the Claymore, enjoyed the Shield, and didn't care too much for the Thief.

As for my performance, well, I got so excited to not need anything but my 3 discs, that I realized I should have brought liquid. Felt dehydrated after getting a third through the round and picked up a cold water from the car with 3 holes to go and : birdie, par, birdie finished. Should have had H2O the whole round and would have performed much better.
(+4)
mudder35's Round
5/28/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- -- -- -- n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+5)
MidwestZest's Round
4/24/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Cloudy Strong 684 70
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 3    Birdies: 3    Pars: 7    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Probably the windiest conditions I have ever bothered to play in. 20-25 mph with gusts in the 30s. Started out well, and then got frustrated as it opened up at the end. Eventually gave up the will to live, as evidenced by my score and putting late in the round. (-1)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22