Maxwell Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
mudder35's Round
5/28/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- -- -- -- n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+5)
MidwestZest's Round
4/24/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Cloudy Strong 684 70
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 3    Birdies: 3    Pars: 7    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Probably the windiest conditions I have ever bothered to play in. 20-25 mph with gusts in the 30s. Started out well, and then got frustrated as it opened up at the end. Eventually gave up the will to live, as evidenced by my score and putting late in the round. (-1)
ElementZ's Round
4/19/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 968 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 7    Birdies: 7    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Gorgeous Day with dad, mom, and Ciarra. A nice break from school. (-21)
Sly0ne's Round
4/8/2014 12:00 PM 9 / 18 -- 57°F / 14°C Sunny Strong n/a 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 2    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
10/12/2013 1:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Moderate 907 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2013 Bloomington-Normal Open: Round 2. Still played a consistent round overall, choking on some of the shorter putts again, but finished on a solid deuce to put me under par for the day. Also I gained strokes on the lead score and won my first tournament. Was really hoping for nothing more than a trophy, but there were none, and got $45 to spend on merch instead. (-1)
10/12/2013 10:00 AM 18 / 18
74°F / 23°C Rain Moderate 895 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2013 Bloomington-Normal Open: Round 1. Had some light rain off and on, not much, just some sprinkling here and there. Plus there was a cross-country meet during round 1, so my card had to wait to tee on hole 3 and 10 for the runners to run through all our fairways. As far as my round, I was pretty happy that I maintained a rhythm and steadiness to finish at par for the first round. A couple OB strokes and several missed putts and I'm at par? I'll take it. Means I had so much more potential to shoot a lower score. I'm pleased with my performance. Oh, and everything was in the long positions. I was in 2nd place after round 1, with only 1 stroke separating me from the lead score in my division. (Even)
10/5/2013 4:00 PM 10 / 18
82°F / 28°C Cloudy Strong n/a 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1.5 of 1.5. Only really played half the course. Jesse had to take off, and I thought I could put up a better score, so I stuck around to hit up a round by myself. After a few holes it started sprinkling, and I didn't want to be caught in the rain at the back part of the course, so I skipped back and played a couple holes on the way back to the car. (Even)
10/5/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18
82°F / 28°C Cloudy Strong 876 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 1.5 for the day. Met Jesse for lunch in Mahomet, and then since it was raining everywhere except Bloomington, we took a trip to play here. Had a great and bad round mixed into one for an even par finish. Made several great shots, but also made an equal amount of terrible mistakes. (Even)
mudder35's Round
10/4/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- -- -- -- n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+5)
Brodysseus's Round
9/17/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 916 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 4    Birdies: 9    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-17)