Orchard Park Scores
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58
Uncopyrighted's Round
12/17/2014 1:00 PM 9 / 9
46°F / 8°C Cloudy Calm 718 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After I finished my game I was walking back to the car and had this strange instinct to go look at basket #1. I was wondering if I could tell from the basket what the make and model was. I saw on this site that these were Mach 3, but I was curious if there were any marking on the basket that said what they were. I didn't notice it at first, but as I approached I noticed there was a disc sitting on top. Imagine my surprise when I got there to find that it was my disc! Sure enough, inked with my name and number and a freshly buffed edge from some maintenance I did on Monday. I don't even remember playing this disc today. Did I lose it yesterday? Did it just fall out of my bag? I'm still confused how it got out of my bag, but I'm grateful to whoever put it here. Thank you random stranger!! (+2)
Uncopyrighted's Round
12/16/2014 1:00 PM 9 / 9
51°F / 11°C Sunny Calm 565 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 2    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was wearing slacks and a suit jacket, so I was not as comfortable as I would have wanted to be. I recently watched a lot of YouTube videos on driving techniques and all drives were much improved over my normal. However, nearly every hole was bogey due to a poor putt. Will wear looser clothing next time. (+7)
12/13/2014 9:10 AM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 871 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-3)
12/13/2014 8:30 AM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 840 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
11/29/2014 9:00 AM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 840 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
11/29/2014 8:30 AM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 840 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Jeremy Ruby's Round
11/18/2014 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 932 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
Jeremy Ruby's Round
11/17/2014 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 901 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-4)
11/11/2014 9:00 AM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 963 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
11/11/2014 8:20 AM 9 / 9
-- Cloudy None 809 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)