White River Scores
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
Seatown's Round
10/9/2014 11:05 AM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 931 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 14    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+4)
nwdiscgolfer's Round
7/11/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-3)
Ranger Rick's Round
4/2/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 65
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+11)
Cinque's Round
1/4/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First time playing. Quick round with the family. Thanks to Roger for guiding us through the last few holes. (-1)
eduble's Round
12/28/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- -- -- -- n/a 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 7    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+1)
JR Stengele's Round
8/13/2013 11:30 AM 18 / 18
69°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 1018 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: PR on reds (-7) w/ nine birds and two bogies. Played w/ Toby. Three years since last round at White River. (-7)
art4u2c's Round
8/9/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 920 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Lynell and I had flown into Pasco and driven back over to the Olympia area for a demo at Art and Soul and we had some extra time so I played here while Lynell read in the car and later on a bench. It was an adventure to play this course for the first time and alone sine there were a lot of holes where I didn't know where the basket was. I would walk down the fairway, sometimes practically to the hole, to discover the location of the basket and then walk back to the tee and throw. Many times I only threw one shot because it was quite wooded and I didn't want to spend any more time than I already was looking for my discs. I felt pretty good about how I played without being at all familiar with the course. There were quite a few hole that I think I could do much better on if I had a chance to throw them a few times. On the other hand, I threw a couple of shots that I'm not sure I could duplicate very often regardless of how many times I played there. (+2)
bleds's Round
7/24/2013 10:15 AM 18 / 18
78°F / 26°C Sunny Calm n/a 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
A.E.Paul's Round
6/29/2013 9:00 AM 18 / 18
-- Sunny None 832 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 9    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
A.E.Paul's Round
6/28/2013 3:30 PM 18 / 18
84°F / 29°C Sunny None 832 64
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 9    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24