Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39
art4u2c's Round
12/14/2014 9:30 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 932 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a solo round on a crisp but beautiful day in December. Saw Adam and played 4 holes with him. He was stung by wasps while retrieving his disc from the bushes on hole 12 and left after hole 15. I felt like my game was just a little off and I wasn't getting any distance on my drives. (-1)
12/7/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. I was on a card with Dave, Jacob, and Kevin. Dave and I had a good battle going but I escaped with the win. I took home $16. We started on hole 11. (-8)
12/5/2014 2:30 PM 19 / 19
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm n/a 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Grog, Jeremy and Joey. Grog was on fire and won it with a -10. I shot -2 and ended up taking 2nd. I took home $6. We started on hole 11. (-2)
Round Details
snappyfingers's Round (Special Round)
11/29/2014 12:00 PM 12 / 12
-- Sunny Calm n/a 32
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes:
Birfday Bash Triples

3G/Snappy/Mike: -4
Wayne/Petey/Sam: -7
Jacob/Noel/Amanda: -5
(-4)
11/28/2014 3:00 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Great weather. Got a late start but we hustled and finished before it got dark. Nick Novoa, Andrea and Grog were on my card. Nick won with a -6, I was 2nd at -5 and Grog was 3rd with a -4. I took home $6. We started on 13. (-5)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
11/28/2014 12:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This ended up actually being triples. I was partnered with Kevin and George. Dave was with Nick N. and Andrea. Billy was with Travis T. and Rene. It was close most of the round but my group won. I took home $6. (-12)
11/21/2014 2:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Some guys from elsewhere were there so there were some new faces. My card comprised me, Grog, Tommy, and Anthony. We started on hole 1. I played solid except for making a mess of hole 10 and ended up winning @-4. I took home $14. (-4)
11/2/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Calm n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. It was sunny at home so I didn't bring my fleece and it was cold. My hands were about the only thing affected. My card mates were, Nate Fincher, Adam, Adam's friend Gavin, and Grog. I was pretty disappointed with my play but ended up tied for 2nd -- one behind Nate. Lost the playoff to Jacob Newey. Took home $5. (-1)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
10/10/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. 8 guys showed so we played doubles. Kevin/Bruce, Dave/Travis Tarabino, George/Billy, and I was with Chris (not Horn). We fell behind early but stayed steady and didn't bogey anything and ended up winning by 2 with a -7. I took home $15. (-7)
10/5/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. Pretty good turnout. I was on a card with Ted, Tim, and Grog. Played well and ended up winning. Took home $16. We started on hole 13. (-9)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39