Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39
11/21/2014 2:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Some guys from elsewhere were there so there were some new faces. My card comprised me, Grog, Tommy, and Anthony. We started on hole 1. I played solid except for making a mess of hole 10 and ended up winning @-4. I took home $14. (-4)
11/2/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Calm n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. It was sunny at home so I didn't bring my fleece and it was cold. My hands were about the only thing affected. My card mates were, Nate Fincher, Adam, Adam's friend Gavin, and Grog. I was pretty disappointed with my play but ended up tied for 2nd -- one behind Nate. Lost the playoff to Jacob Newey. Took home $5. (-1)
10/10/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. 8 guys showed so we played doubles. Kevin/Bruce, Dave/Travis Tarabino, George/Billy, and I was with Chris (not Horn). We fell behind early but stayed steady and didn't bogey anything and ended up winning by 2 with a -7. I took home $15. (-7)
10/5/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. Pretty good turnout. I was on a card with Ted, Tim, and Grog. Played well and ended up winning. Took home $16. We started on hole 13. (-9)
10/3/2014 4:50 PM 19 / 19
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Weather was very pleasant - good for scoring. I was on a card with Nick Wright and Tim Caldwell. It was a good battle with Nick and I ended up with a good score and won it by a stroke. I took home $10. (-10)
9/28/2014 9:00 AM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Round Notes: Played doubles in an unusually large group for a Sunday. Bob/Brother John, Dave/friend of Bob's, John/Jim, Ted and me. Ted and I took it down. (-9)
9/26/2014 5:00 PM 19 / 19
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 14    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. We played doubles. I was Dave's partner, Ted/Billy, Bob/Bruce, Kevin/George. Dave and I shot well and had a chance to shoot -17 if we hadn't missed 3 putts inside the circle. We ended up winning and I took home $15. (-14)
8/22/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. 8 guys showed, 5 played open. On the card with Ted, Kevin and Tim...good group. I had some good breaks and had a good round and ended up winning. Took home $10. (-8)
8/15/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. We played singles. My card comprised Chris Horn, Ted, Dave and me. We started on hole 10 which I can't remember ever doing before. I felt like I was playing scared to start. My approaches were timid and I bogeyed 13 and 14 but I tried to stay the course and played better on the front 9 to come back and win. (-5)
7/25/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly - someone decided to play doubles. I drew Chris Horn which was nice for me. A lot of pins were in the long position. I was responsible for birdies on 11 (long) and 18 which I RARELY get. We took 1st and I took home $20. (-11)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39