Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
art4u2c's Round
3/8/2015 9:30 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 999 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Red Bob, Brother John, Lacey, Lexi and Ted. Had fun but didn't score all that well. (-6)
3/6/2015 3:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: For the Yucaipa Weekly we played doubles. I was with Billy and new guy Luther, Kevin/Brian Swenson, Brent/Robert. Dave and Ted came later. Billy and I took it down and I took home $15. (-8)
snappyfingers's Round
3/5/2015 2:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Sunny Calm n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
snappyfingers's Round
3/5/2015 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Sunny Calm 924 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 7    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
2/27/2015 3:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Cloudy and threatening rain but only a few sprinkles. My card was Brent, Robert, Joey and me. I wasn't scoring very well but just kept plugging away. Brent started hotter but cooled off and we tied and I won the playoff when he went OB on his drive on 18. I took home $12 and kept the #1 tag. (-3)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
2/20/2015 3:45 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. There were only four of us playing open -- Dave, Kevin, Brent and myself. Got started late but still finished with plenty of light to see where the discs went. I had a pretty pedestrian round but kept plodding and Brent, who was on fire for a while, slowed down a bit and made some mistakes and let me get ahead. I took home $12 and the #1 tag. (-4)
2/15/2015 11:30 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ted and I played doubles against a couple of guys (father/son) from the San Diego area named John and Jonathan Mackey. They were cool and it was fun. (-10)
2/15/2015 9:00 AM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 14    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Beautiful day for disc golf. I ran into Red Bob and Brother John and they were playing doubles so I joined as the Lone Wolf and played as such until we got to hole 11 and Ted became my partner. We did pretty well. (-14)
2/13/2015 3:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Not a very big turnout so we played doubles. A couple of deaf guys joined and I was paired with one of them named Brent. He was pretty good and we ham and egged it to a win. I took home $15. (-13)
art4u2c's Round
2/8/2015 9:45 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 1037 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ran into Ted on the course so we played a casual round, actually most of 2 rounds. Threw lots of shots but played my first throws. Felt pretty good about how I played. Still had some silly unforced errors that kept it from being a great round. (-10)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42