Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
4/18/2014 5:00 PM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Pretty good turnout for the weekly. I was on a card with Chris Horn and his Dad, Mark and I enjoyed it very much. Grog took 1st with a -7 and I was 2nd at -6. Chris took 3rd with a -4. I took home $8. (-6)
art4u2c's Round
4/13/2014 11:30 AM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm 924 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Started playing with Ted and then Dave and Connor showed up so we started over on hole one with them. Dave wanted to play for tags. I didn't play very well but they played worse. (-1)
4/6/2014 12:45 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: We played some random doubles after the monthly. We played the variation where partner 2's shot has to be released before partner 1's shot hits the ground. There was no money on it and it was kinda fun. I was paired with Red Bob's friend John. Dave was with George, Kevin was with Steve, Ted was with John's son and Kevin was with Bob. John and I ended up winning. I thought it was interesting that this format tended to force me to commit to the shot in advance and I actually had some really good shots that I probably wouldn't have thrown on my own. (-5)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
4/6/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the Monthly. I was on a card with Ted, Chris, and Bruce. I started slowly and wasn't doing very well but I was scrambling and saving my pars and I finally got some birdies on the back 9 and didn't give any of them away with bogeys and ended up winning with a -6. Grog took 2nd with a -4. I took home $12. (-6)
4/4/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: We ended up playing doubles for the weekly. We flipped to decide whether to play doubles or singles. I was paired with Joe McG, Dave/Bruce, Tim/Mario, John Ryan/Brent. Joe and I were in a tight race with Tim/Mario and were tied going in to hole 17. We got a birdie to their par and then we got our par on 18 to secure the win. I took home $11. (-8)
adamtheviking5's Round
3/28/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm 913 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa weekly. Tag round with jake and travis. Had 17. Traded for 24. (Even)
adamtheviking5's Round
3/27/2014 2:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Strong 913 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 12    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
Round Details
brent44940's Round (Tournament Round)
3/22/2014 12:00 PM 19 / 19 -- -- -- -- n/a 62
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: yucaipa challenge. 5th place rec.
(long course rd.1) par.57
Round Details
brent44940's Round (Tournament Round)
3/22/2014 12:00 PM 19 / 19 -- -- -- -- n/a 61
Round Notes: yucaipa challenge. 5th place rec.
(short course rd.2) par.57
3/21/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Round Notes: This was the pre-Yucaipa Am tournament doubles. 16 guys played. I was paired with a relatively new player named Chris. I was on a card with Grog/Billy, and Dave/John Ventress. It was a fun round and I enjoyed playing with Chris. We ended up part of a 3 way tie for 1st at -5 with John Ryan/Ted and Grog/Billy. We did a CTP on hole 10 for a playoff and we ended up 2nd and I took home $10. (-5)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38