Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
8/22/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. 8 guys showed, 5 played open. On the card with Ted, Kevin and Tim...good group. I had some good breaks and had a good round and ended up winning. Took home $10. (-8)
8/15/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. We played singles. My card comprised Chris Horn, Ted, Dave and me. We started on hole 10 which I can't remember ever doing before. I felt like I was playing scared to start. My approaches were timid and I bogeyed 13 and 14 but I tried to stay the course and played better on the front 9 to come back and win. (-5)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
7/25/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 43
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly - someone decided to play doubles. I drew Chris Horn which was nice for me. A lot of pins were in the long position. I was responsible for birdies on 11 (long) and 18 which I RARELY get. We took 1st and I took home $20. (-11)
7/11/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. It was pretty hot, especially to begin with. I was on a card with Tim C. and Joe. We started on hole 13. I was pretty frustrated with my play but, amazingly, ended up winning with a -2. I took home $15 and kept the #1 tag. (-2)
7/3/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played the Yucaipa Weekly on Thurs. due to Friday being the 4th of July. There were only 7 of us so we all played on one card. Mario, Troy, Kevin, Dave, Tim C., Ted and me. Mario was on fire and was -7 after hole 10 and then took an 8 on 11 which pretty much killed his chances. I played bogey free which helped me win at -7. I took home $14 but I lost $1 to Mario for CTP on hole 9. (-7)
6/27/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Chris Horn, Mark Horn and Ted. I had a Jekyll and Hyde round...shooting very well for much of the round but butchering several holes to lose 4 strokes. Chris won with a -9 and Dave and I tied for 2nd and split the money. I took home $6. (-6)
6/20/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Seemed like a larger turnout than usual which was nice. I was on a card with Ted, Kerry, and Adam. Adam was playing poorly so he left after hole 8. Kevin gave me back my raptured Trespass after getting it from Joey on Wed. I ended up winning with a -8. Made all my putts that I should make plus two long ones. Took home $18. (-8)
6/13/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Played an enjoyable round on a good card with Kevin, Ted, Tim C. and Bruce. Felt a little more confident with my putting and made several long putts but didn't get very many good drives. Ended up winning with a -4 and took home $14. (-4)
6/6/2014 5:45 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. There were only six participants so we all played on the same card. Nick Wright, Kevin, Ted, Bruce, Chris (not Horn) and myself. I ended up winning mostly by virtue of being the only one under par. I took home $12. (-4)
5/23/2014 5:30 PM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 15    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Mark Horn and Grog were on my card. Most holes were in the long and we played hole 17 to a temp basket along the lake and hole 18 from the far right down by the bridge. I ended up winning and took home $12. (-2)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38