Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
2/15/2015 9:00 AM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 14    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Beautiful day for disc golf. I ran into Red Bob and Brother John and they were playing doubles so I joined as the Lone Wolf and played as such until we got to hole 11 and Ted became my partner. We did pretty well. (-14)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
2/13/2015 3:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 13    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Not a very big turnout so we played doubles. A couple of deaf guys joined and I was paired with one of them named Brent. He was pretty good and we ham and egged it to a win. I took home $15. (-13)
2/8/2015 9:45 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 1037 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ran into Ted on the course so we played a casual round, actually most of 2 rounds. Threw lots of shots but played my first throws. Felt pretty good about how I played. Still had some silly unforced errors that kept it from being a great round. (-10)
2/6/2015 3:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 11    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Not a very big turnout. My card was just Kevin, Darren Stewart, and myself. There was a bit of a breeze which I was fearful would have more of an effect that it actually did. I had a good round and shot -9 even with a double bogey on hole 13. I won and took home $9. It was good to see Darren...hadn't played with him in quite a while. (-9)
2/1/2015 9:00 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. I was on a card with Kevin, Jim, and James Redden. Only 3 players played open. I ended up winning and took home $9. (-4)
1/25/2015 10:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 978 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Ted. (-5)
1/23/2015 3:00 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 15    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Grog, Helen, and Dave Newport. I didn't score all that well but I managed to avoid any bogeys and that made the difference. I ended up winning and took home $12. This event was marred by the huge blow-up between Helen, Grog and Dave. (-3)
1/18/2015 9:45 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 991 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Played a solo round and threw lots of shots. A lot of drives were close enough for birdies but a lot of those drives were not my first drive. Ended up scoring fairly well though due to a good front 9. I started on hole 11. Spent a lot of time looking for thrown discs and my trusty XS ended up lost. I think someone picked it up. (-6)
1/16/2015 2:45 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Grog, Helen, Joey, and Cory. I felt bad about my round but realized later that I was about 24 inches from shooting 5 strokes better. Grog ended up winning @ -4 and I tied Joey at even and 2nd place wasn't paid. (Even)
Houstoned's Round
1/1/2015 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 948 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-3)