Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
6/27/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Chris Horn, Mark Horn and Ted. I had a Jekyll and Hyde round...shooting very well for much of the round but butchering several holes to lose 4 strokes. Chris won with a -9 and Dave and I tied for 2nd and split the money. I took home $6. (-6)
6/20/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Seemed like a larger turnout than usual which was nice. I was on a card with Ted, Kerry, and Adam. Adam was playing poorly so he left after hole 8. Kevin gave me back my raptured Trespass after getting it from Joey on Wed. I ended up winning with a -8. Made all my putts that I should make plus two long ones. Took home $18. (-8)
6/13/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Played an enjoyable round on a good card with Kevin, Ted, Tim C. and Bruce. Felt a little more confident with my putting and made several long putts but didn't get very many good drives. Ended up winning with a -4 and took home $14. (-4)
6/6/2014 5:45 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. There were only six participants so we all played on the same card. Nick Wright, Kevin, Ted, Bruce, Chris (not Horn) and myself. I ended up winning mostly by virtue of being the only one under par. I took home $12. (-4)
5/23/2014 5:30 PM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Moderate n/a 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 15    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Mark Horn and Grog were on my card. Most holes were in the long and we played hole 17 to a temp basket along the lake and hole 18 from the far right down by the bridge. I ended up winning and took home $12. (-2)
art4u2c's Round
5/18/2014 9:30 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 941 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 9    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with Ted. We started on hole 11. (-3)
5/16/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly with a thin turnout. All played on one card which comprised Dave, John Ryan, Helen, Bruce and myself. Dave ended up winning and taking the #1 tag from John. (+1)
4/18/2014 5:00 PM 19 / 19
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Pretty good turnout for the weekly. I was on a card with Chris Horn and his Dad, Mark and I enjoyed it very much. Grog took 1st with a -7 and I was 2nd at -6. Chris took 3rd with a -4. I took home $8. (-6)
art4u2c's Round
4/13/2014 11:30 AM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm 924 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Started playing with Ted and then Dave and Connor showed up so we started over on hole one with them. Dave wanted to play for tags. I didn't play very well but they played worse. (-1)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
4/6/2014 12:45 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: We played some random doubles after the monthly. We played the variation where partner 2's shot has to be released before partner 1's shot hits the ground. There was no money on it and it was kinda fun. I was paired with Red Bob's friend John. Dave was with George, Kevin was with Steve, Ted was with John's son and Kevin was with Bob. John and I ended up winning. I thought it was interesting that this format tended to force me to commit to the shot in advance and I actually had some really good shots that I probably wouldn't have thrown on my own. (-5)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40