Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
4/6/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the Monthly. I was on a card with Ted, Chris, and Bruce. I started slowly and wasn't doing very well but I was scrambling and saving my pars and I finally got some birdies on the back 9 and didn't give any of them away with bogeys and ended up winning with a -6. Grog took 2nd with a -4. I took home $12. (-6)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
4/4/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: We ended up playing doubles for the weekly. We flipped to decide whether to play doubles or singles. I was paired with Joe McG, Dave/Bruce, Tim/Mario, John Ryan/Brent. Joe and I were in a tight race with Tim/Mario and were tied going in to hole 17. We got a birdie to their par and then we got our par on 18 to secure the win. I took home $11. (-8)
3/28/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm 913 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa weekly. Tag round with jake and travis. Had 17. Traded for 24. (Even)
3/27/2014 2:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Strong 913 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 12    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
Round Details
brent44940's Round (Tournament Round)
3/22/2014 12:00 PM 19 / 19 -- -- -- -- n/a 62
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: yucaipa challenge. 5th place rec.
(long course rd.1) par.57
Round Details
brent44940's Round (Tournament Round)
3/22/2014 12:00 PM 19 / 19 -- -- -- -- n/a 61
Round Notes: yucaipa challenge. 5th place rec.
(short course rd.2) par.57
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
3/21/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the pre-Yucaipa Am tournament doubles. 16 guys played. I was paired with a relatively new player named Chris. I was on a card with Grog/Billy, and Dave/John Ventress. It was a fun round and I enjoyed playing with Chris. We ended up part of a 3 way tie for 1st at -5 with John Ryan/Ted and Grog/Billy. We did a CTP on hole 10 for a playoff and we ended up 2nd and I took home $10. (-5)
art4u2c's Round
3/2/2014 12:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Rain Moderate 913 54
Round Notes: Played a round after the Monthly with Ted, Kevin and Paul Tessman. It was dry for most of the round but started raining again on the last few holes. I still played badly but managed to keep my #4 tag because Ted and Kevin played worse. (Even)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
3/2/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Rain Moderate n/a 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. I was on a card with Ted, Kevin, Nick W, and Jeremy. Did not feel comfortable either throwing or putting and my play reflected it. Made a decent number of birdies but kept giving them away with bogeys and worse. Nick ended up winning and Jeremy took 2nd and I took 3rd which was amazing...can't imagine how badly everyone else must have played. I took home $3. (+2)
3/1/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
58°F / 14°C Rain Moderate 877 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa monthly. On my card: nate becky paul eric. Traded my 22 for 8. (+3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39