Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
1/23/2015 3:00 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 3        Pars: 15        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Grog, Helen, and Dave Newport. I didn't score all that well but I managed to avoid any bogeys and that made the difference. I ended up winning and took home $12. This event was marred by the huge blow-up between Helen, Grog and Dave. (-3)
1/18/2015 9:45 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 991 48
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 7        Pars: 10        Bogies: 1        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Played a solo round and threw lots of shots. A lot of drives were close enough for birdies but a lot of those drives were not my first drive. Ended up scoring fairly well though due to a good front 9. I started on hole 11. Spent a lot of time looking for thrown discs and my trusty XS ended up lost. I think someone picked it up. (-6)
1/16/2015 2:45 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 54
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 10        Bogies: 4        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Grog, Helen, Joey, and Cory. I felt bad about my round but realized later that I was about 24 inches from shooting 5 strokes better. Grog ended up winning @ -4 and I tied Joey at even and 2nd place wasn't paid. (Even)
Houstoned's Round
1/1/2015 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 948 51
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 13        Bogies: 1        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-3)
12/21/2014 9:30 AM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm 940 52
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 12        Bogies: 2        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played solo and decided, due to my continuing difficulties with my inconsistent backhand, to play the whole round throwing all my drives backhand. I didn't throw that many great drives on my first try but I threw quite a few birdie drives with my subsequent tries. I ended up 2 under par which was one stroke better than I played on Friday at the weekly. (-2)
12/19/2014 3:00 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm n/a 53
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 11        Bogies: 3        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Chris Horn, Dave, and Grog were on my card. None of us played very well. I made multiple mental unforced errors that resulted in 3 avoidable bogeys and ended up tied with Grog. Our playoff started on hole 1 and he birdied to win it. I took home $4. (-1)
12/14/2014 9:30 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm 932 53
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 5        Pars: 10        Bogies: 2        D. Bogies: 1        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a solo round on a crisp but beautiful day in December. Saw Adam and played 4 holes with him. He was stung by wasps while retrieving his disc from the bushes on hole 12 and left after hole 15. I felt like my game was just a little off and I wasn't getting any distance on my drives. (-1)
12/7/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 8        Pars: 10        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. I was on a card with Dave, Jacob, and Kevin. Dave and I had a good battle going but I escaped with the win. I took home $16. We started on hole 11. (-8)
12/5/2014 2:30 PM 19 / 19
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm n/a 55
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 13        Bogies: 2        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Grog, Jeremy and Joey. Grog was on fire and won it with a -10. I shot -2 and ended up taking 2nd. I took home $6. We started on hole 11. (-2)
Round Details
snappyfingers's Round (Special Round)
11/29/2014 12:00 PM 12 / 12
-- Sunny Calm n/a 32
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 4        Pars: 8        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: