Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
lion's Round
5/12/2012 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 986 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-8)
lion's Round
5/12/2012 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1100 37
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 15    Pars: 2    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-17)
4/22/2012 12:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ran into Dave as I was finishing up my first round. We played as doubles partners with Bob and the boys and won the nine holes we played with them. Then we played 18 together. (Even)
4/22/2012 8:45 AM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Calm n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Tried to get out early to beat the heat and played a round by myself. Had a decent round going until hole 16. Finished bogey, bogey, triple bogey. (Even)
4/15/2012 12:15 PM 9 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Calm n/a 35
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ted and I played the safari holes starting with 11 to 17. (-1)
4/15/2012 9:45 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ted was there when I got there and had already played 10 holes so we started on 11 and played around 1 and 1/2 times and then played the safari holes. (-10)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
4/1/2012 12:15 PM 27 / 27 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny Moderate n/a 98
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. Kevin, Tim, Jim (Olsen?) were on my card. There was some wind and it was a little brisk. We started on hole 18 which didn't go well for me. Kevin played well and ended up winning with a 92. Grog was 2nd with a 93 and Nick Wright came in third with a 96. No money for me. (+17)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
3/25/2012 9:30 AM 18 / 18 -- 52°F / 11°C Sunny Moderate n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played doubles with Red Bob and the boys plus Tim Caldwell. I was paired with Dave, Bob/Adam, Tim/John, Jimmy/?. I think we tied with Tim and John. (-2)
Harrishabitat's Round
3/16/2012 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- -- -- -- n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
3/11/2012 12:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Round Notes: I was paired w/Dave, Justin/Robin, Eric/Ted, John Ryan/Nasser. Dave and I took it down. (-8)