Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
11/28/2014 3:00 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 7        Pars: 9        Bogies: 2        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Great weather. Got a late start but we hustled and finished before it got dark. Nick Novoa, Andrea and Grog were on my card. Nick won with a -6, I was 2nd at -5 and Grog was 3rd with a -4. I took home $6. We started on 13. (-5)
11/28/2014 12:15 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 43
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 12        Pars: 6        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This ended up actually being triples. I was partnered with Kevin and George. Dave was with Nick N. and Andrea. Billy was with Travis T. and Rene. It was close most of the round but my group won. I took home $6. (-12)
11/21/2014 2:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 6        Pars: 11        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 1        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Some guys from elsewhere were there so there were some new faces. My card comprised me, Grog, Tommy, and Anthony. We started on hole 1. I played solid except for making a mess of hole 10 and ended up winning @-4. I took home $14. (-4)
11/2/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Calm n/a 53
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 3        Pars: 13        Bogies: 2        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. It was sunny at home so I didn't bring my fleece and it was cold. My hands were about the only thing affected. My card mates were, Nate Fincher, Adam, Adam's friend Gavin, and Grog. I was pretty disappointed with my play but ended up tied for 2nd -- one behind Nate. Lost the playoff to Jacob Newey. Took home $5. (-1)
10/10/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 7        Pars: 11        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. 8 guys showed so we played doubles. Kevin/Bruce, Dave/Travis Tarabino, George/Billy, and I was with Chris (not Horn). We fell behind early but stayed steady and didn't bogey anything and ended up winning by 2 with a -7. I took home $15. (-7)
10/5/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 9        Pars: 9        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Monthly. Pretty good turnout. I was on a card with Ted, Tim, and Grog. Played well and ended up winning. Took home $16. We started on hole 13. (-9)
10/3/2014 4:50 PM 19 / 19
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 47
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 10        Pars: 9        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. Weather was very pleasant - good for scoring. I was on a card with Nick Wright and Tim Caldwell. It was a good battle with Nick and I ended up with a good score and won it by a stroke. I took home $10. (-10)
9/28/2014 9:00 AM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 45
Round Notes: Played doubles in an unusually large group for a Sunday. Bob/Brother John, Dave/friend of Bob's, John/Jim, Ted and me. Ted and I took it down. (-9)
9/26/2014 5:00 PM 19 / 19
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 14        Pars: 5        Bogies: 0        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. We played doubles. I was Dave's partner, Ted/Billy, Bob/Bruce, Kevin/George. Dave and I shot well and had a chance to shoot -17 if we hadn't missed 3 putts inside the circle. We ended up winning and I took home $15. (-14)
8/22/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:      Aces: 0        D. Eagles: 0        Eagles: 0        Birdies: 9        Pars: 8        Bogies: 1        D. Bogies: 0        T. Bogies: 0        Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. 8 guys showed, 5 played open. On the card with Ted, Kevin and Tim...good group. I had some good breaks and had a good round and ended up winning. Took home $10. (-8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42