Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37
lion's Round
8/31/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 972 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 7    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
lion's Round
8/31/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1031 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-10)
8/2/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Medium sized turnout for the weekly. I was on a card with Tim C., Nick and Billy. We started on hole 1. Tim had a rough round. He seemed to avail himself of most of the OB opportunities. I ended up winning with a -3 and didn't feel like I played especially well but, for some reason, the course seemed to be playing tough and nobody else was even under par. I took home $20. (-3)
7/26/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
86°F / 30°C Cloudy Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another Yucaipa Weekly. It had been an overcast day with lower temps but it was quite humid. I was playing with Dave and Tim C. We started on hole 1. I ended up taking 2nd with a -4 behind Red Bob who shot -5. I won $8 but put a dollar in the Safari Shootout which Kevin won on a CTP on basket 1 shooting from tee 9. (-4)
7/19/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The Yucaipa Weekly. There was a decent turnout and the weather, though hot, was not too bad. I was on a card with Billy, Joe, and Red Bob. We started on hole 1. I ended up winning with a -3 and I think Lan was 2nd at even. Not sure who was third. I took home $22. (-3)
7/12/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Kerry, Patrick and Patrick's friend Mick. We started on hole 1 and I got off to a slow start and was only -1 after 9 holes but I had 6 birdies on the back 9 and 5 of them in a row. I won with a -7 and took home $21. Dave was 2nd at -1. (-7)
7/5/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly and we played at 5 to be sure and get the round in which may have reduced the attendance. We ended up finishing by 7:15 and had time to play 4 holes of doubles safari and then a CTP hole to decide it. I played pretty well, with 7 birdies and no bogeys and then got greedy on hole 11 which was our last hole and took a 7 to lose 4 strokes and put me one behind Dave who birdied 11. I was on a card with Dave, Kevin, and Greg. I ended up being solo in the 4 hole doubles safari we played. There were no birdies so we played a CTP hole and I managed to win that. I took home $9 for 2nd in the weekly and $16 for the CTP. (-3)
6/21/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After being kicked out of the park last week because of a misunderstanding between Kevin and the superintendent -- the super didn't understand that Kevin was wanting to run a weekly event -- we got permission to stay until 8. I was on a card with Ted, Patrick, and Jacob. We started on hole 10 but, when we got to hole 11, that group hadn't even finished teeing off...so we skipped to hole 13. I had a very up and down round. I made 9 birdies but lost 5 strokes to bogeys and double bogeys. I still ended up winning and took home $24. (-4)
6/7/2013 5:45 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The inaugural Yucaipa Weekly and there was a pretty good turnout. I proceeded to play terribly and finished with a +3 by virtue of a 6 on hole 18. I had a really hard time getting over my poor play which, I suppose, wasn't really that bad. I got a couple of bad breaks on shots that were pretty much what I intended but I wasn't putting well and I made a couple of bad decisions and my backhand drives were inconsistent as per usual. I was on a card with Sam, Dave and John Ryan. Mario won it with a -8, Nick came in 2nd at -4 and I'm not sure where others ended up. (+3)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
4/28/2013 10:00 AM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Becky, Dustin/Sam, Jeremy solo. Becky and I were tied with Dustin/Sam after 18 so we played 11 to 17 and then 18 again and both Dustin and Sam went OB on their drives on 18 so we were able to win by making par. (-5)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37