Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
9/6/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm n/a 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First Yucaipa Weekly in a while. The turnout was smaller than the last time I played but, from what I was told, it sounded like it was better than recently. I was on a card with Joe, Nick Wright, and Dean. We started on hole 1. It was hot and humid but there was very little wind and it was nice to not have to factor that into our shots. I shot a good round with no bogeys which is important and ended up winning with a -10. Nick and Kevin tied at -3 and split 2nd and 3rd money. I took home $12. (-10)
-- -- -- 1007 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-8)
-- -- -- 1055 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-12)
-- -- -- 984 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
8/31/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 972 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 7    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
8/31/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1031 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-10)
8/2/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Medium sized turnout for the weekly. I was on a card with Tim C., Nick and Billy. We started on hole 1. Tim had a rough round. He seemed to avail himself of most of the OB opportunities. I ended up winning with a -3 and didn't feel like I played especially well but, for some reason, the course seemed to be playing tough and nobody else was even under par. I took home $20. (-3)
7/26/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
86°F / 30°C Cloudy Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another Yucaipa Weekly. It had been an overcast day with lower temps but it was quite humid. I was playing with Dave and Tim C. We started on hole 1. I ended up taking 2nd with a -4 behind Red Bob who shot -5. I won $8 but put a dollar in the Safari Shootout which Kevin won on a CTP on basket 1 shooting from tee 9. (-4)
7/19/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The Yucaipa Weekly. There was a decent turnout and the weather, though hot, was not too bad. I was on a card with Billy, Joe, and Red Bob. We started on hole 1. I ended up winning with a -3 and I think Lan was 2nd at even. Not sure who was third. I took home $22. (-3)
7/12/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Kerry, Patrick and Patrick's friend Mick. We started on hole 1 and I got off to a slow start and was only -1 after 9 holes but I had 6 birdies on the back 9 and 5 of them in a row. I won with a -7 and took home $21. Dave was 2nd at -1. (-7)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38