Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
-- -- -- 1007 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-8)
-- -- -- 1055 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-12)
-- -- -- 984 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 8    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-6)
8/31/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 972 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 7    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-5)
8/31/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1031 44
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-10)
8/2/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Medium sized turnout for the weekly. I was on a card with Tim C., Nick and Billy. We started on hole 1. Tim had a rough round. He seemed to avail himself of most of the OB opportunities. I ended up winning with a -3 and didn't feel like I played especially well but, for some reason, the course seemed to be playing tough and nobody else was even under par. I took home $20. (-3)
7/26/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
86°F / 30°C Cloudy Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another Yucaipa Weekly. It had been an overcast day with lower temps but it was quite humid. I was playing with Dave and Tim C. We started on hole 1. I ended up taking 2nd with a -4 behind Red Bob who shot -5. I won $8 but put a dollar in the Safari Shootout which Kevin won on a CTP on basket 1 shooting from tee 9. (-4)
7/19/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The Yucaipa Weekly. There was a decent turnout and the weather, though hot, was not too bad. I was on a card with Billy, Joe, and Red Bob. We started on hole 1. I ended up winning with a -3 and I think Lan was 2nd at even. Not sure who was third. I took home $22. (-3)
7/12/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly. I was on a card with Kerry, Patrick and Patrick's friend Mick. We started on hole 1 and I got off to a slow start and was only -1 after 9 holes but I had 6 birdies on the back 9 and 5 of them in a row. I won with a -7 and took home $21. Dave was 2nd at -1. (-7)
7/5/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Weekly and we played at 5 to be sure and get the round in which may have reduced the attendance. We ended up finishing by 7:15 and had time to play 4 holes of doubles safari and then a CTP hole to decide it. I played pretty well, with 7 birdies and no bogeys and then got greedy on hole 11 which was our last hole and took a 7 to lose 4 strokes and put me one behind Dave who birdied 11. I was on a card with Dave, Kevin, and Greg. I ended up being solo in the 4 hole doubles safari we played. There were no birdies so we played a CTP hole and I managed to win that. I took home $9 for 2nd in the weekly and $16 for the CTP. (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38