Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
6/21/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After being kicked out of the park last week because of a misunderstanding between Kevin and the superintendent -- the super didn't understand that Kevin was wanting to run a weekly event -- we got permission to stay until 8. I was on a card with Ted, Patrick, and Jacob. We started on hole 10 but, when we got to hole 11, that group hadn't even finished teeing off...so we skipped to hole 13. I had a very up and down round. I made 9 birdies but lost 5 strokes to bogeys and double bogeys. I still ended up winning and took home $24. (-4)
6/7/2013 5:45 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate n/a 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The inaugural Yucaipa Weekly and there was a pretty good turnout. I proceeded to play terribly and finished with a +3 by virtue of a 6 on hole 18. I had a really hard time getting over my poor play which, I suppose, wasn't really that bad. I got a couple of bad breaks on shots that were pretty much what I intended but I wasn't putting well and I made a couple of bad decisions and my backhand drives were inconsistent as per usual. I was on a card with Sam, Dave and John Ryan. Mario won it with a -8, Nick came in 2nd at -4 and I'm not sure where others ended up. (+3)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
4/28/2013 10:00 AM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I was paired with Becky, Dustin/Sam, Jeremy solo. Becky and I were tied with Dustin/Sam after 18 so we played 11 to 17 and then 18 again and both Dustin and Sam went OB on their drives on 18 so we were able to win by making par. (-5)
art4u2c's Round
4/18/2013 2:00 PM 18 / 18
72°F / 22°C Sunny Moderate 948 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Went out with Justin. The wind was blowing everywhere else but wasn't bad here. Really a very nice day for golf. Justin did something to his hip on alt. hole 17 and was done for the day. (-3)
getthepuckout's Round
4/9/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 711 71
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 4    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 5    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+17)
getthepuckout's Round
4/9/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 830 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 3    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+7)
4/7/2013 1:30 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the 2nd round of the two-course monthly tournament. I was on the card with Grog, Tim, Dave and Kevin. We started on hole 13. I played a good round and Grog made some mistakes so I passed him and won overall with a -9. Grog was -6. Tim was 3rd and Kevin was 4th. Dave took a 9 on hole 6 which pretty much took him out of contention. I took home $30. (-8)
3/6/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1014 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)