Yucaipa Regional Park DGC Scores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
m_butler's Round
2/16/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- n/a 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Putt your Heart Out Tournament, brought to you by Inland Disc Golf
(ACE RACE DISTANCE)
(-7)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
1/20/2013 1:00 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Ice Bowl Round 2. I was on the lead card with Grog, Justin, and Bill M-H. I had used all the mulligans that I had money for so I planned on playing this round clean. Justin gave me a couple of his on hole 13. Justin ended up overtaking Grog to win the event. I got a tie dye TeeBird to registering, won a Ghost in the Ring of Fire and won a towel in the post round raffle. This round the baskets had been moved to the long positions. (-2)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Tournament Round)
1/20/2013 9:30 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm n/a 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Yucaipa Ice Bowl 1st Round. I was on a card with Ted, Bill M-H, & Derrick. I got 3 mulligans with registration and wearing a Hawaiian shirt that Tim C. loaned me and I bought 4 more during the round. We started on hole 3. (-8)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
1/6/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- 55°F / 13°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Not that many showed up so we played doubles. I was paired with Eric, Dave/Cory, Kevin/Jersey Tim, Tim/Dre, Ted/Billy, Sam/solo. The weather was kinda chilly and threatening rain but the rain didn't show. Eric and I started slowly but made a little run to get a tie. We split the money rather than take the time for a playoff. We missed a lot of opportunities. (-6)
art4u2c's Round
12/31/2012 2:30 PM 18 / 18
57°F / 14°C Sunny Calm 924 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Went out with Justin. It was pretty chilly and I wore my fleece and the ground was kinda soggy in places. (-1)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
12/21/2012 2:30 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm n/a 42
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the somewhat impromptu "Yucaipacocalypse" doubles tournament. I was paired with Dave, Kevin/solo, Nick/Ted, Tim/Becky. Our card started on hole 11. Dave and I won with a -12. Nick had to leave after 12 holes and Kevin left after 8. The weather was great and the sunset was spectacular. (-12)
11/6/2012 11:15 AM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1007 46
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-8)
11/6/2012 9:30 AM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 1007 46
Round Notes: (-8)
11/6/2012 8:00 AM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 996 47
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-7)