Cottonwood Creek Park Scores
Date Range:   Sort By:    Order: Asc Desc
 to
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
klay's Round (Special Round)
7/3/2010 3:00 PM 20 / 20 -- 80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm n/a 84
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 4    T. Bogies: 3    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ROUND PLAYED AT PRIVATE SAKUNA PINES COURSE.

What an absolute monster this course is. Combine crazy length, elevation changes, and a forest that has had no trees removed and you get Sakuna Pines. Not to mention that I had already played 3 rounds. All of this combined to absolutely crush me. Thankfully I was able to play with an awesome local, Jeff, who had the best thumber I'd ever seen. I'm torn on whether I love or hate this course. I payed 15 buck to be a member of the local club and play it, and I want to get back and play it when I'm in better shape. But a beatdown like it gave me doesn't wear off quickly.
(+24)
6/29/2010 6:30 AM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny None n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Kept pulling my putts left, been a while since I've practiced putting, maybe I need to get back to it. Some poor upshots on 15 and 16 did me in. (-2)
6/29/2010 6:30 AM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Sunny None n/a 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Great round, a few bad mess ups that should have and could have been avoided. (+1)
6/9/2010 7:15 AM 18 / 18 -- 65°F / 18°C Cloudy Calm n/a 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-4)
6/9/2010 6:00 AM 18 / 18 -- 60°F / 16°C Cloudy Calm n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First time playing Cottonwood in a while (-1)
6/9/2010 6:00 AM 18 / 18 -- 56°F / 13°C Cloudy None n/a 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Cool morning, but a good round. (-1)
jroll's Round
5/31/2010 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 778 67
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 10    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+13)
Buzzhenn's Round
5/25/2010 2:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Sunny Calm 824 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 10    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Figured I'd give it another shot. Took my Dad and girlfriend. Dad shot a 79 (+7), his first time playing. (-9)
Buzzhenn's Round
5/23/2010 7:15 PM 4 / 18
-- Sunny Moderate n/a 17
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: The course was pretty crowded, and got there to late to finish. Just decided to leave after I ran into a group of 4. Plus, only brought 2 discs from NC. (+1)
5/21/2010 11:30 AM 18 / 18 -- 68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate n/a 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Occasional breezes, warm, another "off" round, too much throw practice has made me sore and thrown my game off a bit. (Even)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35