Very Hilly & Heavily WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 1 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
5097 ft.Course Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Brick paveTee Type:
No Pets Private Pay to play
Description: Private course, maintained by the Brackett family. Lots of variety and elevation changes. Mostly wooded with tight fairways and a lot of variety and elevation change.
Membership Required: 1yr $50 to play all you like or $3 for non members to play. Please contact Dave Brackett for membership details or questions. 704-201-0833
Donation box on hole #2.
20748 Shearer Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From I-85:
I-85 to Exit 55, Poplar Tent.
Off the exit ramp, go west on Davidson Hwy/ SR-73. Go ~4 miles.
Turn RIGHT onto Odell School Rd. (At the first stop light)
Follow Odell School Road for a long time (past Odell School)
Veer LEFT to stay on Odell School Rd. (It becomes Windy Rd. if you veer to the right.)
Turn LEFT onto Sudbury and follow till it ends.
Turn LEFT onto Davidson Rd. This road changes names to “E. Rocky River Rd.” Go 1.9 miles
Turn RIGHT onto Shearer. Go about 1.1 miles
20748 Shearer Rd. Look for a gravel drive on the right across from a power station. There’s a big boulder near the driveway as well as the bright yellow rock. Stay to the left down the driveway.
Directions from 77--
- 77 North to the Davidson Exit #30 (across the bridge).
- Right at the top of the Exit.
- Follow till it ends and take a right at the light onto Main St.
- Next road on the left, turn left there onto Davison Concord Road.
- This road will change to East Rocky River Rd.
- Take a left at the cross road onto Shearer.
- Follow Shearer 1 mile, look for a gravel drive on the right with the bright yellow rock. Stay to the left down the driveway.
If the driveway is full, there is a grass lot on Shearer Rd. Do not park at the house facing Shearer Rd, and don't drive through the yard.