Miller Park - Lake Nyanza Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5
8/11/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Strong 988 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 8    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Cody, Doug, and Shane. Threw a solid round and won $9 for my efforts. (-4)
7/14/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
72°F / 22°C Sunny Strong 902 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 6    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Anthony, Shane, Doug, and Cody. The wind was super intense, and made for a bad round for everyone. I eked out a +4 and won my money back. (+4)
Round Details
shakatak's Round (Doubles Round)
7/3/2014 9:45 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C -- Calm n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2014 Grinnell Glow Random Dubs. I got paired with a local guy named Doug. We played very well together and finished 3rd, one shot off of the win. These distances are way off, all of the baskets were moved to long for the tournament though in my opinion it was kind of stupid to move them all to long for a night tournament. We didn't need to be out there until 1:30 AM. (-5)
Round Details
RestonDG's Round (Doubles Round)
7/3/2014 9:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C -- None n/a 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Doubles glow round at Grinnell. Partnered up with Clint Evans and we tore it up. Tied for first with Micah Stoker and Dave Beery, but opted not to playoff for the win. It was late, and I was tired (-6)
6/23/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 933 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Anthony, Cody, and some guy whose name I should know by now. Lackluster round. Missed some easy putts. (-2)
Round Details
RestonDG's Round (Tournament Round)
6/15/2014 1:00 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Strong n/a 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Goose Poop Open round 2. Tied my best round ever after playing my worst ever. Could have been even better had my putting been on. Finished 6th in the money ($35 in merch) and placed second in the throw-off for the ace fund and won $54 in cash. (-5)
Round Details
RestonDG's Round (Tournament Round)
6/15/2014 9:15 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Strong n/a 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 1
Round Notes: Goose Poop Open round 1. Worst round I have ever played at this course. The storm just missed us, but the wind was gusting around 40mph and made every shot treacherous. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad had I not carded a circle 5 on the last two holes i played (13,14). (+9)
Iowa420DG's Round
6/13/2014 6:30 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 968 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: w/ Josh, Sydney, and Catherine (-2)
6/9/2014 7:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Calm 978 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 6    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Shane. I was so pissed about my previous round that I made Shane play a 'palate cleanser' with me. It helped. (-3)
6/9/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Cloudy Moderate 882 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 9    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Dave, Anthony, Shane, and some other guy. Awful round for me, played about as bad as I can play on this course. (+6)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5