Moderately Hilly & Heavily WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 1 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
4406 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Heavily wooded - most holes less than 300', but # 9 is 400' across a field with trouble down the left side. Water is in play - several creeks intersect 5 of the holes. Plenty of elevation and BIG trees.
14 Jim Ed Rice ParkwayStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: At the Anderson County Civic Center (ASEC)
* Take Exit 19-A toward Anderson, and travel on Clemson Blvd. heading toward downtown Anderson.
* Travel approximately 2 miles.
* Turn right onto Civic Center Blvd.
* Travel approximately 3/4 mile until you see the complex on your right. Turn right into the complex. Google maps calls this "Freedom Way," but the road is actually named something else.
* Follow the road about a quarter of a mile and you'll see Tennis courts.
*Park in "Lot B" next to tennis courts, you'll see a basket marked "Practice" to your left.
* Follow the path leading away from the parking lot towards the apartments. Once you've crossed the road you'll be on an asphalt path that will lead you to the course entrance