Tannersville, PA

0 / -- Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
    -- Discs Lost:
    0 Course Guides:
    Pay to play Misc. Info.:
    Description: Plays through the CBK Terrain Park and down the ski slopes. Expect significant elevation, open holes and challenging wooded holes. Course start at the base of the Sunbowl ski trail.

Fee: $5 / player

Location Details
    1 Camelback Rd.Street Address:
    18372 Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
    Click to find hotels Find Nearby Hotels:
    Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
    Local Directions: From the Lehigh Valley:
    Route 33 North to I-80 West to Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville, and Look for the signs to Camelback and/or CBK Mountain Adventures.

From Scranton:
    I-380 South to I-80 East to Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville, and follow the signs to Camelback.

From Wilkes-Barre:
    I-476 (NE Extension of the PA Turnpike) South or Route 115 South to I-80 East to Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville. Follow signs to Camelback.

From Philadelphia:
    I-476 (NE Extension of the PA Turnpike) North to Lehigh Valley Exit 56 (old Exit 33), Route 22 East to Route 33 North to I-80 West to Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville, and follow the signs to Camelback.
    NEW Alternate Route (Avoiding Route 22 through Allentown): I-476 North to Lehigh Valley Exit 56 (old Exit 33), then Route 22 East to the first exit (309 South). 309 South becomes I-78 East; proceed on I-78 East to Route 33 North to I-80 West to Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville, and follow the signs to Camelback.

From Metropolitan New Jersey & New York:
    I-80 West to PA Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville, and follow the signs to Camelback.

From Central NJ, Newark, and Southern Metro New York City Area:
    I-78 West to PA Route 33 North to I-80 West to Exit 299 (old Exit 45) Tannersville, and follow the signs.

From Washington & Baltimore: I-95 North to I-476 (NE Extension of the PA Turnpike) North, and follow the directions from Philadelphia. Approximately 4.5 hours travel time.

From Delaware:
    I-95 North to I-476 (NE Extension of the PA Turnpike) North, then follow the directions from Philadelphia.