Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76
8/27/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Cloudy None 1032 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Don, Clint, Aaron, and Jay. Probably the best round I've thrown here in a year, and I still didn't fell great about it. With my 2 handi I scored a 46 and placed 3rd for $5. (-6)
8/26/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Calm 972 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 12    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Shule Donkey league. Threw with Christian, Scott Innis, Chadwick, and Jordan. Had some upper level players show up and play. Naturally, I dropped my level of play accordingly and refused to make a putt. Just donated $5. (Even)
8/21/2014 7:20 PM 18 / 18
79°F / 26°C Cloudy Calm 923 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: MIX AND MATCH SETUP. Threw with Doonan (53), who was on fire and beat me by 6 shots for his 1st win against me since February 8th. I played horribly. I couldn't drive or putt at all. I tried sidearm a bit with very mixed results. (+5)
8/21/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny None 982 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Shane, Nick, and Greg. I'm trying to fix a big kink in my putting, so I couldn't hit anything the whole round. I had a bogey to answer for almost every birdie. -1 scratch, -3 with my handi. Didn't cash. (-1)
8/19/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 1007 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Shule Donkey league. Threw with Ron, Clint, Chase, Nick, Greg, Aaron, and Skylar. Threw a decent round. I was tied for the lead going into the 18th hole and missed a 30' putt for the win. Lost in a throw-off against Chase. $10 for second. (-3)
8/13/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 1017 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 14    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round (Shule Donkeys). Threw with Mitch, Greg, Clint, and Joel. Really good round for me, not because I was -4 (which really should have been more like -6 if it weren't for 2 terrible birdie putts), but because I shot a completely bogey-free round! I shot the best round by a stroke, but still landed second because Greg hit an ace on 17. (-4)
8/11/2014 7:09 PM 18 / 18
73°F / 23°C Cloudy Moderate 978 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: AB SETUP. Threw with Doonan (58). (Even)
8/7/2014 8:08 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C -- Calm 958 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 8    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: AB SETUP. First 6 or so holes in daylight then we switched to night disc golf. Threw with Doonan (57) and Kirchhoff (60). (+2)
8/7/2014 5:30 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Moderate 1026 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Don, Jay, and Nick. Good round for me. Other than the complete meltdown on 13, I hit my lines, made my putts, and recovered well from errant drives. Finished tied for first with Kyle and lost on the throwoff to get $9. (-5)
8/3/2014 7:22 PM 18 / 18
81°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 968 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: AB SETUP. 2nd round with Doonan (58), Kirchhoff (62), Arrowood (63), and Harrelson (65). (+1)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76